Thread: Nice Skirt

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Nice Skirt

I was so busted today. But it was not unexpected. I am often outside wearing a skirt since it is cooler then shorts.
    I try to keep an eye out on my neighbors. Are they home or not?
    But today I was caught.... literally. Out of the blue I hear "nice skirt!"
    I am so embarrassed but realize I can't hide nor lie. So I yell out "thanks!"
    After that. My neighbor (whom I always got along with) asks me to come for a beer. So I do.
    When I am there, he asks about the skirt. (Which is now off) I only tell him that it is more comfortable then shorts in hot weather. He replied that he believes that. And then adds that he understands.
    In a nut shell. I was busted. But in the end, no one cared.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Yay.

So he invited you over for a beer just to ask about the skirt? That seems kinda odd, but maybe it's because I'm weird.

I wish people would speak to me about my clothes instead of saying things under their breath.. >.>
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

I think it is great that he didn't make a big deal about it I wish I had neighbors like that. Well now you know that is one neighbor you don't have to look out for.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

I got busted last year by my neighbor. I was on my patio on a saturday morning at about 7:00 am enjoying a cup of coffee. I was wearing a womens robe, very low key type, beige, no lace, could almost pass for a mans. I had on a pink full slip underneath. He came up on me very stealth like. He noticed the lace hem of the slip, asked what I was wearing. I told him, he asked to see it, I showed him. He has been VERY friendly ever since. I would say, your neighbor liked what he saw, otherwise he would not have asked you over. Don't be surprised if he does so again. But atleast you don't have to worry about hime seeing you. Now he knows. Enjoy.

Banned Read only
    Well, hun, if he seemed to like it, I think you oughta keep an eye out for your neighbor.

You might have a girlfriend there you diidn't know about!

It happened to me too. One night the weather was bad, which drives one of our dogs nuts. I was on the back deck with the lights on and, as always, I was dressed. The neighbor lady has a funny way of being there when I go outside. She was at the fence in the dark and started a conversation.

Thanks for that storie susancheerleader, was very interesting to read. Im not sure about my neighbor(s). Shes very friendly with me, but sometimes you can just never tell with people!

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    I got busted last year by my neighbor. I was on my patio on a saturday morning at about 7:00 am enjoying a cup of coffee. I was wearing a womens robe, very low key type, beige, no lace, could almost pass for a mans. I had on a pink full slip underneath. He came up on me very stealth like. He noticed the lace hem of the slip, asked what I was wearing. I told him, he asked to see it, I showed him. He has been VERY friendly ever since. I would say, your neighbor liked what he saw, otherwise he would not have asked you over. Don't be surprised if he does so again. But atleast you don't have to worry about hime seeing you. Now he knows. Enjoy.
    That sounds very sensual karynspanties. Also being more comfortable with your neighbors sounds like a good thing, that way if you ever forgot to close your window or blind, you can feel rest assured everything will be ok

He said that he understands, That must mean he is one of us. Maybe he was hoping for an opertunity to come out to you, during the conversation over a beer.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Silver Member
    Great story with a good ending! It would be wonderful if more people would accept what others felt comfortable wearing!

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    When I am there, he asks about the skirt. (Which is now off) ...
    Didn't take much to get that skirt off!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Silver Member
    That's usually the case that the general public simply doesn't care or has some sympathy for us---do you think your nieghbor might CD too?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

That sounded great. He may want to or already wears skirts and could be a good girl friend. I am lucky in that I don.t have a neighbor that can see into my yard. I am able to walk around and not worry about anyone seeing me dressed up at home. Its nice. Good luck with your neighbor and I hope you two get to talk again soon.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    i dress openly around my house so all my neighbors know i dress,,either from seein me or word of mouth

as for your neighbor,,hes either a cd like us or a closet bi...

neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post

You might have a girlfriend there you diidn't know about!

That's what I was thinking!

Wish I had a neighbor like that. do you think he went a tryed one on after that.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well it kind of happened to me this morning.
    I usually get up about 10:am and go have a smoke on the front porch.
    My neighbor across the street whom I've known for years heads to his mailbox.I'm sitting on the porch in a pair of denim short shorts and a T.I had just shaved my legs too.
    The conversation was the same old stuff we always talk about weather,taxes etc.He never said anything.I know his wife probably put him up to it just to satify her nosiness because its 10:am and the mail dosen't run until 1:00pm.
    I may wear my denim mini tomorrow boy that should mess her up huh?
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-19-2008 at 10:25 AM.

I think society in general is getting more tolerant. I thought I was busted the first weekend in June when I was going to Pridefest with another cd friend. It was raining as we left my house and I was wearing a blue skirt and white top. The guy upstairs was standing in his garage waiting for the rain to ease up before he went in his house. He jokingly said "I didn't know you were "that way". I told him I would rather by that way than be a Republican. We both had a big laugh, and we still drink beer together. He hasn't mentioned The skirt since then and we see each other two or three times a week. Either he has forgotten it or has just accepted me as a good friend and neighbor.

PS Not to offend anybody, I wasn't bashing any political party, I just made a comment that added a little humor to the situation.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

It is nice to hear good comments from neighbors.

Although, I suspect that he is also cd.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Wish I had a neighbor like that.
    Angie
    I think ALL my neighbors wear dresses. But, I don't think any drink. Beer or otherwise!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I am there, he asks about the skirt. (Which is now off)

No wonder he was happy about it with you sat there in your undies

At least you don`t have to be so careful now.

joanne

I was almost busted by a neighbor a week ago Sunday. That day I drove home while dressed from NJ. We pulled in our driveway around 5:30PM,unloaded the car and just stayed dressed and since it was raining, no one was around. After it got dark, we decided to BBQ for dinner and I fired up the grill which is on our front porch. The neighbor who moved in two doors down last year came out on his porch and looked over. I just froze right there and a bush was kind of covering me, so I think he just looked over because he noticed the flames on the BBQ. I was like "whew", a close one.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

A few months ago I was fully dressed and sitting at my computer late at night. I had the door to my deck open (faces the street) when my neighbor called out to me and asked if he could talk to me. In total panic I said give me a moment, raced upstairs, changed to shorts and a tee shirt and hastily removed make up. I went out to talk to him and it was about something else. He had to have seen me dressed, but said nothing. I talk to he, his wife and children (high school and college age) all the time and nothing has been said to date. Time will tell as I'm sure they will see me again because I often go out to our pool deck at night while dressed for a smoke.

Why bother rushing to get changed.

You might as well just answer the door as you are in a casual way.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.