Thread: Very exciting day... and goodby for now.

Wink Very exciting day... and goodby for now.

Today started out as the usual makeover. I went to a salon, had the cosmetologist apply makeup, including foundation, eye shadow and eyeliner, lipstick and lip liner, a little lip gloss, mascara, as well as nail polish.
    Then I went next door (how convenient!) to the clothing shop, where I met the lady who sells foundations -- the kind that help with figure flaws. Well, she had this one from Columbia (South America) that fit me like a glove, and really made me feel much more feminine than the ones I use now. Then she brought me a white miniskirt, along with several tops. One was only OK, but the other was sort of rock chick hot!! It came down to my hips, and she helped me blouse it up a bit, so that it looked fantastic! And she told me that I looked beautiful, when I walked into the shop, by the way. I had spoken with her a few days before about trying on the magic garment, and she said she would help me. And she treated me just like another woman customer, asking me how it felt, and took a look at it, after I had it on. Then afterwards, when I took it off and get dressed again in the dress I had worn, she helped me zip it up, because I had a hard time reaching the zipper.
    She really made me feel like a woman, taking time to check me out in each outfit I tried on. The only thing is -- the foundation costs $68 and I didn't have that much with me. In fact, I don't have that much to spend right now at all. But I am definitely keeping it in mind for the future when my income goes back to normal.
    In a week, I am going in for shoulder surgery, so I won't be able to dress up for a while anyway, so it's so long for now.

Terri

You have foumd a real winner in that SA. I hope I can find one as good.