Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOes Anyone else...?

Smile DOes Anyone else...?

Just enjoy wearing female clothing (dresses, skirts, panties) without the whole drag thing? I do. It just makes me feel sexy to wear my wife's skirts, dresses and panties.

If you wanna chat, e-mail me at RavenFreak9807@aol.com

- Nels

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yeah. Well, that's how I started 10 years ago. Look at me now! Good luck, Nels.

Everything and everyone is changing. And so will u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Especially without the "whole drag thing." To me, drag queens are trying to make a joke out of femininity. I think that femininity is something to be respected.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Well I never wore my wife's clothes, I bought my own. I started out just dressing at home, then I wanted more or should I say Sandra wanted out. She kicked the door down from the closet, burned it and has been stepping out rather running out and about since.
    HUGS Sandra

Crossdressing is a not one size fits all activity. Some will never venture out of the closet while some head down the path to hormones and surgery. There is such a wide range that it almost defies classification! The coolest thing is that we can each find what works best for each of us!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    At first it was only one or two items, just to get the feel, but it pretty well became unsatifying unless I dressed as completly as possible. Now I feel like I've slacked off if I don't get myself done from head to toe, including nails and perfume. But that's just me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I like to dress in snug jeans, skirts,panties girly tops etc.I don't go out in the skirt yet but I will someday.
    The clothes just fit right I love them.I make a point to dress slightly feminine with out being trashy.

Ahhh... NO... Matter of fact I really enjoy the whole drag thing!! And more than just wearing the clothing I find makeup is really super fun and almost an art form... A subset of the drag thing...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I really do enjoy wearing feminine things of all kinds. But I did enjoy wearing a wig and makeup in a "classy," not Drag Queen, way when my wife was here to help me. Now that she has passed on, and since I don't have the expertise, I just wear the clothing whenever I can. And that is almost every day! I'm not in the closet either, I dress feminine to go out in public most of the time.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

its my life.Would need a pic or a chat b4 emailing
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Nah, I can't relate to the whole "drag" thing,... too reminiscent of wearing a costume,.. I'm just more me when I'm somewhat more femme.

jenn

Can relate

With several growing kids, I don't have the time to work on my make up. So when I get a few hours at night, I like to wear a skirt or dress. Will underdress at work when I don't have to visit a construction site. I figure when the kids leave the house for college in 20 years I should be near retirement and can dress all day if I want to.

I Think I'm Like You.
    Just Dressing In Female Clothing Is Enough For Me.
    I Mostly Just Like To Underdress.
    Feeling My Pantys And Pantyhose Underneath Is Such A Turn On

Junior Member paula jessica rains's Avatar

thats who i am and want to be

i dress because thats who i am and want to be but i would love to tell my daughter but she isn't old enough yet she just turned nine on this month and i see her every other weekend...............jessica r.
    paula jessica rains

Smile

I underdress every day . I just like the way it feels to wear a bra, panties ( tucked of course ) and a skirt or dress of some kind . I also have to wear my wives wedge sandles . I really don't have time to dress completly since there are so many kids in the house .

I understand what you are saying.

I find it difficult to understand why there is a need for padded hips and breast forms.

Real girls wear a bra because they have something to support - most guys don't have to.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaTX View Post
    To me, drag queens are trying to make a joke out of femininity.
    not really
    it's a femme expression rather than a womanly one
    and about being fabulous of course

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    for me, the majority of the time its, wig, boobs, dress, and a splash of make-up. There a times that throwing on just a simple house dress is enough for me
    Drumming, My other hobby

I like skirts, heels, etc, but no going overboard (draggy looks) I wear what I like because it feels good, and I wear conservative styles that blend with everyday life out there. I agree that all of it feels really sexy and nice.

Ivy
    The only time I ever felt I was in drag was on Halloween. It used to be purely sexual for me (in my teens), but at some point it just started to make me feel normal.

Silver Member
    Most of the time I do not go all the way when I dress around the house. Usually during the summer it is just panties, bra with forms, shorts or skirt, and a pull over top. Rarely do I put on makeup or a wig unless I am going out or going to take some photos.

I am a skirt man myself will even go out as a guy only wearing a skirt. not really into the whole look like a girl thing don't really feel like a girl just love skirts.

I feel more comfortable wearing womans under and outer clothing. Breastforms make me feel better balanced, and makeup makes me feel like I am doing something to look my best. I consider myself to be ts, so all that is a correction to me, not dressing in drag.

Pamela

I love the feel of being completely dressed as a girl from the top of my head to the tip of my brightly painted red toes. I love the sound of my heels and the feel of my bra and slips. I really feel sexy when I have on high heels and stockings. Love being a woman. By the way StacyCD I love those shoes.

I think I'm most like CDsusan. The fact is that I enjoy it all. If I have the opportunity to dress from head to heels I love it. If I can only wear the basics that provides a great deal of pleasure as well. The one thing that I can't seem to do without is mascara. I absolutely love it, and frequently it is the only makeup I wear when dressing as CDsusan described. It just seems so incredibly feminine and doesn't take much time. I love to go to bed at night with my lashes bold and beautiful. Sometimes I'm really just a silly girl.