Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Looking for my big sister

Question What to do?

My wife has no ideal of my desire (and actually doing it) to wear her cloths. We got up this morning and she was wearing this pretty white with blue flower nightie. It had this very feminine blue trim on it, Very short and barely covers her woman parts.

She said "I bought this for you", I replied " I don't think it will look that good on me as it does you" knowing good and well the first chance I get, I'm in it!!!! She say's " I would be so hot for you if you wore this!" I laughed.

What to do???

She has mad comments before. I've mentioned that it I wore her panties all day I would have an erection all day. My member inside those satin panties all day. She told me to where them to bed! So she could enjoy the pleasure!!!

Help girls!!! What to do?????????????

Claire

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    The longer you put it off, the more difficult it will be to explain this part of you to your wife. Other than that, as has been said over and over on this forum ... baby steps!
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Ivy
    Holy...! Unless you have some reason to think she's testing you, you're wasting precious time reading this! Go!

Ok, now that I've calmed down.... Putting on women's clothes at your wife's request doesn't make you a crossdresser, so put on the panties and crawl into bed tonight. Lots of guys who aren't crossdressers have done it.

Seriously, I almost fell out of my chair. If my gf had said that, I would have taken the day off..
    Last edited by Holly; 08-20-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Merged three consecutive posts. Multiposting is not allowed on the forum. Please use the multi-quote.

Claire! What are you waining for?!? She's given you a "free pass" to test the waters. If she responds negatively, you simply say you were responding to her suggestion... and that it is comfortable for you. Let the conversation begin!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

You are wasting time asking us? Put on some panties and the nightie and see where it goes. You can not ask for a much larger invitation to CD and talk about it with your wife.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Smile

Holy Toledo, what are you waiting for, tell her you want her to take pictures if you wear them.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Looking for my big sister
    Ok, if I get the nerve, i will try tonight.

thanks sisters.

Are you waiting for her to do it for you? Go for it!!!

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Man if I only had that chance. I tell you what, I am getting excited for you. What are you waiting for.

So what if it is a trap. Play it off. She wants you to do it so the burden of proof falls in her lap.

If my wife gave me that chance I would be so excited that the sexual experience would probably be over before I get the damn things on. U know what I mean.

What a good problem to have.

JUST DO IT!!!

Are you kidding me? Your not serious? You honestly need to ask us what to do?

When I was taking a logic class in college we discussed Buridan's Ass, a donkey who starved to death between two equidistant hay stacks and was unable to make the decision of which one to go to. You have an opportunity to wear a cool nighty, some panties and to come out to our wife. I would wait and think about it for a while, at least for a few more years.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa Stevens View Post
    My wife has no ideal of my desire (and actually doing it) to wear her cloths. We got up this morning and she was wearing this pretty white with blue flower nightie. It had this very feminine blue trim on it, Very short and barely covers her woman parts.

She said "I bought this for you", I replied " I don't think it will look that good on me as it does you" knowing good and well the first chance I get, I'm in it!!!! She say's " I would be so hot for you if you wore this!" I laughed.

What to do???

She has mad comments before. I've mentioned that it I wore her panties all day I would have an erection all day. My member inside those satin panties all day. She told me to where them to bed! So she could enjoy the pleasure!!!

Help girls!!! What to do?????????????

Claire
    Ummmm what ARE you waiting for? She obviously has clues or ideas..... put it on and have a blast! Enjoy the fact that she's seemingly interested in that side of you. Not just tolerant. Interested! Put the nightie on and we'll talk to you in a few days when you're not busy anymore....

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I would wait and think about it for a while, at least for a few more years.
    <sniff sniff>... Is that facetiousness I smell?

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Untitled
    This may be a golden opportunity. Take care, but you may find that she knows more than you think. Even if it is nothing more than experimentation, who knows where it may lead.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

This reminds me of when my S.O. said she wanted to see me in a dress. Well I didn't have to think twice before I fully said I would do it. Any way long story short she knew nothing of my desires for wearing female clothes and it was something that turns her on, so from my own experience if she says " I would be so hot for you if you wore this" then waste no time and put it on. Or at the very least ask her if she really wants you to wear it.

Get into those panties and nightgown now!

Pamela

[SIZE=2]Claire, you can't lose!. As everyone has said, get into those panties she told you to wear to bed, and the nightie she said would make her so hot for you. TONIGHT, if not sooner. If she didn't mean it, you can at least say you were only following her "instructions", and than tell her how hot you feel in them, and if she did mean it...........................................you wouldn't need to read any more!

Tony[/SIZE]

Why in the world would you hesitate and miss out on an opportunity like that???

Go for it!

Hugs,

Missy Anne

Times a wasting get those panties and gown. You and your wife will have a great time. She has given you the go ahead and sounds to me that she would like to see you in them.

What to do?

Go with the flow but you better start buying your own clothes.

Go for it! That way you can blame her for starting you on that bad, bad path or being a CD.
    Charlie

what to do?

put it on, baby! put it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Just make sure you thank her properly once you have enjoyed the opportunity she presented to you. While it's great to have this chance once, you need to make sure it isn't "one and done".

Quit talking to us and put on that nightie!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live in the same time zone. By now I would either be sleeping in bliss or too excited about what may come tomorrow.
    May the stars carry your sadness away,
    May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
    May hope forever wipe away your tears,
    And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George