Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where would you go if you could?

Where would you go if you could?

Crossdressing is my way of life and is very necessary for me to feel content. I tend to buy so much more feminine clothing than guys clothing and very much enjoy wearing my dresses and girly clothes.

The one major hangup I have as a crossdresser is I dress alone and hardly ever go out fully dressed.

If I had been given the opportunity to go out and be my girly self I would not know where to go first.

As a crossdresser if you had the opportunity to venture out where would you like to go and what would you do?

I'm thinking I would like to go to the mall in a pretty dress and walk around and do a little shopping, maybe a nice pretty dress and shoes!

I would also like to walk by the shore at the beach early in the morning in a pretty sundress with some privacy.

I love to crossdress!

emmi

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I want to do everything I normally do but do it en femme.

Sarah...

I would go to the movies.

That is a good question. For me it is difficult to answer because I want to do something fun, but I don't tend to go out just to go out I usually have a specific need to do something. Walking around a mall is great for gaining experience in front of a lot of different people. I like biking and found that to be an enjoyable experience enfem. There are all kinds of things you can do...movie, drive thru, museum, car wash, oil change etc... just about anything.

The very first things I did were as follows. 1. Went shopping and bought clothes. 2. Movies. 3. Went to AA Meetings. DeeDee3

Pretty much wherever I want to go.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I do pretty much what I want to do when I'm infeme. Its usually on a Saturday when my wife is at work. I run my arrands and do some shopping. Pick up laundry, grocery shop, SHOE SHOP, brouse the department stores and discount stores; just whatever seems like I need to do. I've been to the movies infeme and that was a nice experience. I've gone out to dinner and drinks. Its really a fun and satisfying experience to be out in public as a woman, expressing my feminine self and being treated as a lady would be treated. It really makes me feel feminine.
    Paula

I'd love to go anywhere and everywhere, dressed however I like. However, I'm still pretty deep in the closet. Parties and work on Halloween is as far as I've gone so far en femme. My first big outing (pun intended) will be SCC.

Dee

I would probably go to a club dressed in a nice sexy outfit.

I would love to go to work. Sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk I cross my legs and imagine I'm wearing a skirt.

Karen Sue

Gee when I first read this post I thought about maybe Japan or China then everyone else chimed in about the mall or the movies. As an international traveler I think in those terms not locally.

Been to India, Europe, Middle East and all over North America. Maybe South America or Australia that's where I'd like to go.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I want to go shopping at a mall en femmne and to the movies.

I think i would choose a nice windy day wearing a full skirt with petticoat and have a day out shopping in london. Finishing with a nice meal.

Silver Member
    [QUOTE=emmicd;1403019]

As a crossdresser if you had the opportunity to venture out where would you like to go and what would you do?

I just don't understand this question! Don't we as crossressers already have the 'opportunity' to venture out? The only thing holding us back is ourselves and our own lack of confidence.

It might seem odd, but my dream is to wander around Boston. I'd stroll up the Commons and then down Newberry Street and on to Boylston Street. I'd ride the subway and make my way over to Harvard Square. It's probably because I used to live there and Boston is such a walkable town.

I would like to go to church dressed !

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_girl View Post
    I think i would choose a nice windy day wearing a full skirt with petticoat and have a day out shopping in london. Finishing with a nice meal.
    That would be me too!

Where would you go if I could?

I think I would go anywhere I want to.

In Greenville I would go to Falls Park, an extremely popular park where many people take their children and dogs. You see everything from infants to centurians. I would walk along the river and falls with one or more of my dogs, have dinner at the sandwich shop at the park, and watch one of the free summer shows in the amphitheater. It really is one of the most beautiful parks to be found anywhere.

Pamela

i would go out to dinner and do normal things at night

~Bailey

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

If I could take Sherry outside,

my first choice would be to go clubbing with Tiffany in Hollywood! LOL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Anything that comes to mind.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

The first place that I would want to go is DISNEYWORLD in Orlando, FL. I believe a crossdresser could blend in that place better than anywhere on the planet.

For sure shopping, to a club dancing, movies, heck everywhere!!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lustingforherclothes View Post
    I think I would go anywhere I want to.
    I second the above quote. Only I do it almost every day. I wear female attire most of the time, not trying to pass, just being feminine! I wear skirts to the mall, grocery shopping, and going out to eat. About the only place where I haven't worn a skirt is my church and the doctors office. But I have worn panties to both places!

If you have self confidence, you wear what you want to wear. Not what you think society dictates that you should wear! I do!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!