Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when did you start

when did you start

when did you start? I started 5 yrs ago when a girfriend painted my toes! never looked back. Marny ever since!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I had the desire when I was very young, but never had the chance until I was 12 or 13 years old.

Had my first thoughts about transgender when I was five, did not dress at all until my twenties, first dressed completely and went out in my forties and have continued in my sixties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Marny it's been almost 50 years for me hun.
    Angie

i started a few years ago. loved it since

~Bailey

Started 35 years ago, never been out fully dressed as a woman. Did try makeup in my 20s, have not gone back to that although I would love to.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    5 years old being a stand in for my cousin for her dress.

i started in my early teens... I would look through the victorias secret catalog and dream....didnt do my own shopping till my 20's though

I've always done it here and there since I was a teenager, 13. About two years ago I first had the courage to do full-on crossdressing, wore the clothing underwear and make up all at once, with my grown out hair. Shared the experience with someone at last with my girlfriend last year. Unfortunately that first time was marred by a flatmate arrived home unexpectedly, and me having to hide with seconds to spare.

Almost 50 years ago!! SIGH!!!!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I started about 50 yrs ago ---if only I knew earlier what I know now--would have done a lot more dressing like Karren does

When did you start ?

I was about 13 when I first tried on a bra my mom left in the bathroom, It has been a long hard 35 years, I have been walked in on while sleeping in a bra or nightgown and usually with breastforms in so it had to have been a bit obvious, I have been hugged by people while wearing a bra under my guy clothes, Would I give up crossdressing if I had the choice - No way, It was only about 10 yrs ago I was able to finally accept myself as being a crossdresser. But I still have a hard time going in and buying new things in stores, I still get embarrassed sometimes, But hey it will all get better in time.

I was in fifth grade and dressed up for halloween!! My mom and my sis got really into helping me look as feminine as possible.. the extra attention was all it took.. oh yeah and the comfort of the bra wrapped tightly around my chest... and the feel of the long skirt brushing against my legs.. and the cool october breeze blowing through my done up hair... and the excitement of seeing myself with makeup on in the mirror.. and my first experience of stablizing myself as i walked for the first time in heels.. and how nicely my package felt bunch up in pantyhose... hehe... i never looked back.

Kisses,
    Jonelle

I started when I was four. It was infrequent between 25 and 40 (I would get the urge maybe twice a year) but it has come on strong the last few years.

three or four

I was very young

[SIZE=4]56 years, 4 months,....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Four years old. Improvising cloaks and dresses out of my bedclothes and doing girly twirls in front of the mirror.

Smile

Started a few years ago here but wish it had been sooner.
    Jolene

I did dress up when I was 16 with my 16 Y O GG cousin about 10 times in the summer of 1981. I knew then I was a CDer, but after that I surpressed until early this year. I wish I would've kept at it when in my 20's & 30's since I met an accepting woman who is now my wife. But I'm still only 43 so I have sometime left before I begin to wrinkle and sag.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

About 12 or 13, I started playing with my mother's makeup and just kept experimenting from there.

Well I have had the desire for as long as I can remember, but have only allowed myself to be me for the past week or so. I just wish I would have started years ago instead of being miserable all those years trying to be somebody else.

Alas, Babylon

i have had the desire from as early as 9 or 10 years old, i remember wishing at birthdays and shooting stars that 'tommorow i would wake up a girl'
    at about 13 or 14 it came out a lot, sneaking mom's panties, skirts, makeup, etc...it really hasnt gone away since. i still love the feeling of cute panties, pretty skirts, bras, looking like i have nice breasts...its wonderful!

gerry

It al started at about age 4 or 5. I was on a family outing to a local lake, with my mother and sister. My mother warned me not to play to close to the water, that if I should get wet, she didn't have any dry clothes for me. Well, it happened, I slipped on a stone and fell in the water. and as I said, as she didn't have any of my dry clothes, my mother had me put on my sisters ruffled panties and a coordinating top and shorts, typical of what a 6 year old young lady might wear. At first I was horrified, but in a little while, I began to enjoy every minute of it. As a way of thanking my mother, I made sure to kiss her on the lips, so I could some of her lipstick on my lips. I was in heaven. When we arrived home, I ran out to play with my friends even before she could change me back in boys clothes. I found that I began to enjoy playing with the other little girls in the neighborhood more than the boys. I showed the girls how proud I was of my pretty outfit and that I had on lipstick. As I recall, 3 other girls,(2 sister) and a friend, all went to one of their houses and played dressup. They thought I was a pretty girl and we all began to try on each others clothes. After a while it was time to go home, but we planned to get together again soon to play house, I was to be one of the girls.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    First thoughts were planted around age 6 or 7 when my mother used to hang her dresses in the closet next to my bed (small house.) Used to reach in and feel a couple of the softer dresses of hers and occasionally crawling up inside as they hung there.

Age 9 we moved to a larger house where I finally had my own room. The real adventure began there as I could wear various items in the night whenever I pleased.

Silver Member
    It all started for me 55 years ago at age 5. I have been doing this for such a long time that this has become my life. I came out to others and started going out dressed only 3 months ago. I feel that I wasted so many years of my life by not doing this sooner.