Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: when did you start

I started when I was baptised,there I was in a cute blue baptismal gown,with white lace,I don't remember what kind of shoes I had on,I was screaming my lungs out,swinging my arms,kicking my legs,because that dress was so cool,and I was telling them,my diaper needs changing.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

when did I start

I started as far back as before I can't remember. Have had neibors where I grew up say that I showed up at their door when I was 2 years old in a dress.

Annette

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    When I was 3 or 4 - how great it felt and 50 years latter it just gets better!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

29 years ago for me
    Be Yourself, Everybody else has been Taken......Oscar Wilde

I go to the beat of a different drummer

Susan Michelle

At about 7-8 y/o was my first time dressing, still remember it like yesterday and that was longgggg ago.
    Many periods of not doing it over the years, buts its back now with a vengeance, and I'm lovin it ;-)
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 09-26-2008 at 12:50 AM.

For me it was 45 years ago at age 10. It was mostly confined to hosiery until a few years ago.

Jaydee

Coda...

Red face Gee...I'm the neophyte here...

Been thinking about it since I was 5 or younger but fighting it all my life.

Joined the forum in May this year.

Terrified, I bought my first pair of pantyhose at the self-checkout lane a month later.

Started dressing fully shortly before August and been posting piccies here for about two months. I've taken to this so rapidly and so comfortably that I'm doing some real soul searching now...

I remember praying that I would wake up the next morning as a girl back in at least 1st grade. Borrowed all kinds of mom's stuff as well as the occasional theft of the neighbors clothes lines through the years. Have purchased the odd item here and there. Fought it through the 1st 20 years of being married and now, with the kids gone, I am trying to find room for Christine.

desire: since i was a kid. started: 13

I started in my sisters and mom's stuff when I was thirteen did it in the closet until I was thirty ish when I went out for the first time fully dressed. For the next ten years in the closet again, until I started going out in real life more and more until I decided that I was acutually transexual. so short answer; lifelong since my early teen's. Carol.

Wnen I was about 7 or 8.............pair of sister's panties, then a bra, then stockings.................. it just developed over the years until I was dressing fully with makeup by the time I was about 13. Funny though, I've never gone through the purging thing like so many other girls.

I started out by just trying on my mothers underwear and hose around the age of 11 or 12. I was near 6 feet tall and she was all of 4-10. My first total session came when I was house/dog sitting for a neighbor several years later. It was great to have a wardrobe available to fit me and I took every opportunity to feast on it. Through the college and earlier married years, I slowly accumulated a "stash," but times were rare when I could be Sarah. Over 11 years ago, due to many circumstances, the real Sarah got a chance to total emerge and it has been a great ride since then.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I started wearing my sisters clothes around 8yrs old and got braver until marrying at 20 when I stopped. Started again with the wifes clothes about 25 but it was kept secret. Short pause on meeting second wife at 37 then started again about 39. Broke my silence to her at 48 and came out fully at 51 seven years ago. Now 58 with new girlfriend who knew about me before we met and is great seeing me as a person. Dress en femme every day sometimes for days on end. I/we go out occasionally.

I started when I was 12, and save for a couple of spurts, I've never stopped, or lost the desire to dress.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    My mother dressed me in a little dress when I was 6 or 7 to hem it for a neighbors little girl. I remember someone knocking on the door and me running and hiding while wearing the dress.

I tried on my first panties soon after and was hooked for good.

1965 guees i was young
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    when did you start? I started 5 yrs ago when a girfriend painted my toes! never looked back. Marny ever since!
    I started at 7 it was just too much watching my mother dressing in a girdle and stockings been hookked ever since

I started 37 years ago at age 12. Couldn't tell you why but from the moment I first did it, there was no going back and I have never stopped. Went through all the usual trials and tribulations that come with cding. Finally 3 years ago I came out to my wife and it was the best thing I ever did. Wasted alot of years and threw away alot of outfits before I let her into my secret world. Now the goal is to someday go fulltime with her support and understanding. Lots of stuff to get through before that becomes a reality, but I've come a long,long way in 37 years and sooner or later it will happen

I consider my main starting point to be around age 12-13. Being on this forum has jogged my memory a little and I recall some things I felt as a child. Being mad when my mother made me wear striped socks instead of the plain white cuff type (about age 4) trying on my sisters ballet shoes 4-5. Wearing my cousin's Mary Janes after an accident with my boy shoes 8-9. Always from the very first wanting to wear girls clothes. Almost asked my mother one time if I could wear girls shoes and dresses if I got As in school(never asked... thought better of it). So, it's always been with me from my earliest memories and, I'm sure, from before I could remember. I'm also sure my mother knew as well as my sister and my father didn't have a clue.

Marjory

My Mom dressed me as a girl nearly all of the time from birth to when I started Kindergarten and my brother was born. Then my Dad stepped in and made her stop (his words "this foolishness"). He made me cut my hair and start doing boy things. I got mad and ran away from home with the neighbor girl dressed in her clothes. Finally the police caught us but it took a while since they were looking for a boy and girl and not two girls. It was so late that they picked us up and figured it out later at the station. I've been hooked ever since.

Hugs Edyta

when I was about 3-4 yrs old, my mother put my sisters panties on me. Guess I didn't have any clean unerwear myself. I remember it as my earliest memory. It got me hooked.
    Chelle

What a long, strange trip it's been

Have had desires and tendencies since the age of eight or nine. Didn't understand why, just had these random episodes of wanting to wear a bra or girl's swimsuit, or whatever. The rest, as they say, is history.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

My sister put me in a dress when I was a wee boy, maybe 6. A few years later I discovered that I liked the feel of satin on my skin. After that, I waited until about the age of 13 to dig deeper. Off and on since then for the last 26 years. I went through a religious phase where I would dress, then feel guilty and throw away my clothes only to regret it later.

I started 2 years ago and my wife Lindsey,mom and sister laura encouraged me.We were at a drag show one night and I was picked to be made over as a woman.I said no at first and finally said yes after they encouraged me to do it.

I can remember being in total fascination with pantyhose at about age 3 or 4. I would watch my mother's friends legs as they visited her, in total bliss. I sort of remember touching a woman's leg. It wasn't until about age 11-12 that I tried my mother's underwear in the shower! That did it! Later I began exploring my sister's side of the closet and loving it! Now, I have a closet on the side, full of lady's clothes, and a whole bunch of sisters in you!
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!