Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what would make YOU happy?

Aspiring Member

what would make YOU happy?

There seems to be a wide range of people here with different wants and needs.
    I'd be happy if I could dress privately whenever I wanted, go to support group meetings dressed, go out to a club with some others sometime, try some make-up, and have a gg SO to help and support all this. That, I feel would be enough for me.
    What about you?
    Susan1974

almost exactly that, but put a lottery winning in there so i could afford all the pretty things!

That is all I need too Susan...but gagirls answer works for me too A red 69 Camaro with black stripes would make me happy today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have just gotten to go out to meetings and a TG pagent so I am good in that area but a lottery ticket that wins would be good.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Money doesn't buy happiness

Just look at my ex! Lol.

I like the, " GG that I could dress with", comment.

Also, I would have loved to have discovered CDing back in my 30's or 40's. Before everything started wrinkling and sagging!

Otherwise, I'm pretty darn happy now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Amazing Member
    I am a t-girl who needs a girlfriend to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DD's Girl View Post
    A red 69 Camaro with black stripes would make me happy today
    make mine a '67, silver with black stripes.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    be myself A female, I nice home with a 3 door garage single level, a truck, a family car, and a sport car. and a job that I can make enough money to have me living comfy (not worry about money)

but right now. Just living full time in my own apartment.

Mariah
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

This might seem odd since I'm a totally closeted CD, but I'm completely happy just the way things are. I have a large wardrobe and accessories (even though most of it came from Ebay). I can dress just about whenever I want. My wife is accepting, though not supportive, of my dressing. I'm comfortable with who and what I am. I couldn't ask for more as a CD.
    Now, in my other life, there might be a few changes I'd like.

I already have it all, except that I have no desire to go out en femme. I could use one of those cute little Kubota BX2660s with front loader and box scraper though. I'd paint mine pink, of course.

what would make me happy being able to dress when ever and a girl that loves it when I'm dressed.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Oh that's easy .. to finally undergo my transition to becoming what I've always felt myself to be ......

..... a Canadian!

Oh -- hmmm -- what else .. oh CD related. Well there's that bootleg set of the Complete Beatles at the BBC .... what --- oh -- CD as in crossdressing not compact disk ....

Okay -- I'll get serious ... I'm really pretty happy as it is, but I would be sooo extra happy if I didn't have to work so hard at looking like a girl. The biggest sadness for me is my heavy whiskers. I wish that I could just go with no makeup and that if someone saw me in a dress or skirt it would register girl, and in a shirt and pants it would register boy.

That would make me happy

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Quote Originally Posted by gagirl1 View Post
    make mine a '67, silver with black stripes.
    Make mine a black '67 Mustang Shelby GT350!

say...a little hormone therapy, a handfull of decent musicians to become massively respected with, maybe a little surgery... is that so much to ask for? hmm!? oh and a walk in wardrobe the size of a small palace, a little apartment somewhere in brooklyn NY and all the shoes in the world! again, is that really so much? AND, somebody to love, of course.... god i'm not easy to please am i lol?

Me???? nada other than the right 6 numbers to Powerball!!!!

What would make me happy is to have some of the wonderful experiences that you ladies have talked about on this forum. What fascinates me most about this forum is the stories about your day-to-day experiences. I don't have many of those yet, but I'm hoping that this will gradually change. Eventually I'd love to add some stories of my own.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Quote Originally Posted by Ásfr*ðr View Post
    shmm!? oh and a walk in wardrobe the size of a small palace, a little apartment somewhere in brooklyn NY and all the shoes in the world!
    see, that's where the lottery ticket comes in

Smile

I think for me to be able to wear anything I wanted out and about without having to wear makeup and a wig. Just to wear my clothes as I please.
    Jolene

Gold Member
    If my wife was part of my crossdressing I think all other wants and needs would be solved.

Hey... I'm happy the way things are... be happier if my friggin luggage were here at the hotel!! Makes it really hard to dress up!! hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by susan fuller View Post
    I have just gotten to go out to meetings and a TG pagent so I am good in that area but a lottery ticket that wins would be good.
    Susan,

Peggy and I were so happy you and your SO were able to make it to the TG Pageant last night. Sorry most of our time had to be spent in the judging of the contest and wished more time could of been spent with you and your wife. We hope you had a great time. I am putting together an edited video of last night that I will post on You Tube. We were pleased that Leslie Anne was name runner up for the pageant.

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaTX View Post
    What would make me happy is to have some of the wonderful experiences that you ladies have talked about on this forum. What fascinates me most about this forum is the stories about your day-to-day experiences. I don't have many of those yet, but I'm hoping that this will gradually change. Eventually I'd love to add some stories of my own.
    Pamela, I think of the beautiful experience I had last night at our Houston TG Pageant. Our friends, Karen (CD) and wife were so anxious to tell me about their unique experience. Karen decided to out herself with their next door neighbor and wife last week. The man was so thrilled that Karen had shared with them that he personally made both of them a beautiful arm corsage of genuine flowers (orchids) for both to wear to the pageant. Thy both so beautiful in their dresses with the corsage on their arms. Life can be so wonderful!

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

My wife in tune with some night time dressing fun. I've got pretty much all the rest.
    Angie

Smile Content

[SIZE="4"]I go out dressed quite a bit. My wife and son know and accept it. A few million bucks would be nice. So would a '69 Roadrunner (orange).
    Outside of that I'm very happy and content.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Aspiring Member
    nothing like asking a simple question...

what would make me happy? I've found that you can only choose to be happy. I've already had more happy experiences cd related than I ever expected.

on the transportation theme... a corvette!