Thread: wearing brassieres 24/7

cinthia

wearing brassieres 24/7

How can I wear a bra 24/7 without showing bra straps

go strapless

go strapless or they make clear colored straps that look like there is no strap

jessica

Talking wearing bras 24/7

I assuming you are referring to the outline of the straps through your shirt.
    You didn't state what type of shirt i.e. dress, casual or tee. I don't know about dress shirts as I wear either casual or tee's.
    I have some bras that are less visible than others. The spagetti style straps seem to stand out more than the wider ones. Also straps in general seem less visible under darker coloured shirts.
    In cooler weather, I wear bulky sweaters or baggy sweatshirts.
    A wide strap camisole seems to hide bra straps also and it has a faint outline similiar to a man's undershirt.
    Just my experience. I wear a bra most everyday and I've never had a comment or stare. I'm sure others will offer suggestions too.
    Be good and be proud.
    Last edited by Margyany; 05-23-2005 at 04:59 PM.

I have the best luck hiding bra straps when I wear loose fitting shirts with printed patterns, usually Hawiian shirts.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Little Princess
    When I am at work or during the day, I usually wear a strapless or convertible bra. I usually wear loose fitted shirts, but to this no one has said anything about it.