Thread: Picked off by cousin and husband

Picked off by cousin and husband

My cousin and her husband came over to the cottage for a visit and some wine the other night and we had a very nice time. They came back the next morning to drop some things off.. Both they and I were packing up to close up for the next day. It was cold in the morning so when they showed up I had crawled back into bed to warm up. When I heard them I got up and threw on some shorts, a t-shirt. and some sandels. We sat and had a coffee on the deck. My legs are shaved and my toes are painted. I'm pretty sure they had seen it before because I sure don't hide it. So my cousin wants to give me her email. I say fine ,when I reply you'll have mine. I explain that I started to email before peiople just used their names and the end part of mine is marn. She looks at me and says ' marn....marn!' looks down at my legs...and says 'MARNY'. Actually felt great! The more I get out the better.

Cool story So ween you girls going shopping.
    Angie

Smile

[SIZE="4"]That's great! Now I have to go shopping.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".