Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be Proud Of Me

Oh yah!!! We understand for sure!! Lol. You'll be shopping at Macys enfemme before you know it!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile My skirt

I got the skirt in the mail today. It fits wonderfully and feels great.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose01 View Post
    I am dressing in drag for a Halloween Party, That is what I told my wife. I do want to dress that way for the Halloween Party but I am really dressing that way because its the only way I can get out of the house looking that way with my wife. But, when she is not home, I will wear the skirt and I will wear the panties under my clothes.

Its a shame she wouldn't approve of me crossdressing but that is how she is.

Oh well. In private I can. :-)

- Rose
    Ditto. I want to dress as a Woman of Star Trek and compete in a costume contest so I can be enfemme with my wife for several days. I wear panties and women's pull on pants every day, and usually pantyhose and a slip. She just left for work, so I put her bra back on! I have found that women's clothes usually provide suitable accommodations and she has (reluctantly) bought most of them for me. She doesn't want me to impersonate a female with her in public and use a ladies public restroom so I need an "excuse". However, she did say to wear "whatever I want" at home, so I plan to wear the pantyhose and slip there uncovered, but sans a bra, wig, makeup, and earrings as she is not ready for them yet!

I have a few tops that fit fine without an undershirt but are too tight to be worn with a tee and are too short to be comfortable without a tucked-in undershirt. My tank top slips are OK and the slippery material makes it easier to pull up pants. But alas, they are bodyslips, and a short tank top full slip would be less restrictive. The closest one I’ve found is a short Vanity Fair full slip that can be worn with a v-neck or backwards with a straight neck. Although it has bra-type straps, that probably wouldn’t be apparent unless iley were felt, the top was removed, or the slip was worn under a transparent shirt. (At least the slip wouldn’t be anymore apparent in "boy mode" than sheer nylons and women’s plain-front pants, which are both OK.)
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 09-05-2008 at 09:26 AM.

Way to go Rose, and enjoy your new purchases.

Smile

Thanks Girls

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Rose -

Yes, Halloween is a good opportunity to go out en femme, especially if your wife is unaccepting. Just wish the Halloween came more that once a year! I have been out in drag with my wife at Halloween three times, but once when I put her hand under my skirt on the way home and I climbed into bed still wearing lingerie so she could get-in-my-panties, she asked me to remove the "girl things". She usually doesn’t want to see me “dressed”, so it was a significant step when she saw me wearing panties, a slip, thigh high nylons and a garter belt in our hotel room on a trip last summer. I was “underdressing” when we were in public though. I noted recently that her late Mom’s pull-on pants were the same size as mine so I suggested that I wear them. My wife not only said no, but HELL NO! She would also balk if I suggested wearing a dress, bra, wig, earrings, and make-up, and she doesn’t want me using a public ladies restroom when I’m with her.

The first time I went out en femme (other than at Halloween) was on a business trip. I had gotten lingerie, pantyhose, shoes, earrings. a purse, and a sleeveless dress locally. I had a transformation and changed to femme clothes at the salon. Afterward I walked on the main drag. I remember going to a theater there, and then driving back to the hotel. I also remember I was real nervous going out as a woman, but it was super and that experience made me want to go out en femme again.

A necessary criterion seems to be getting your wife to go out with you as a “girl”. My wife has trouble with that as she wants me to be the "man" that she married. Going out en femme with her, using a ladies restroom. and dining while presenting as a female would be a big turn-on. Her presentation is masculine – no make up, skirts, nylons. or sexy lingerie – it seems that she doesn’t want to dress like a woman but I do! Her bras fit me, at least the bandwidth is OK, but they are a B cup and I am an A. Sure wish I was a B so I could fill them naturally; I wear them whenever she is at work (like now). The farther you go, the farther you want to go. There if no turning back. The hardest part is getting your wife to accept it!
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 09-05-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: corrected some typos

It wont be your last! It gets SO much easier from here!

Smile

It stinks that my wife doesn't seem to receptive to the idea of me dressing femme.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

It stinks that my wife doesn't seem to receptive to the idea of me dressing femme.

- Rose
    She may yet accept you as a "girl". Just take baby steps as trying to force her too fast may harden her position. Although underdressing is an intermediate step for you, she may accept your wearing panties, pantyhose, and a slip; I know mine does. But go slow, before I retlred I learned that if you suspect the answer would not be acceptable, don't force an immediate answer. See my post on 6/6 in the For Those Who Underdress.. thread for ideas for CDing with her that a reluctant wife has "bought".
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 09-08-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Hi hon! I bought my first package of panties 60 pairs ago! It was such a good time I keep doing it as well as everything else femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose01
    My wife will NEVER accept me as a girl but she may accept me dressing in women's clothing.

- Rose
    Will she accept you impersonating a woman with her in public? Mine would not – now. But I keep pushing her, underdressing when I’m out with her, and wearing her bras when she’s at work (like now). They are B’s & I am an A. Sure wish I could enlarge my breasts to a B cup so I could fill her bras naturally! We’re going out shopping tonight. The bra will come off, but I will keep the panties, pantyhose, and slip on. It was a major step when she saw me wearing them under my drab clothes on a trip last summer I have subsequently worn pantyhose out with shorts, and if anyone noticed, they didn’t care. I like to wear pantyhose and shorts, as the pantyhose preclude bare legs that can stick to a chair. My wife said to wear whatever I wanted at home, just don’t wear them out with her. Q.E.D.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 09-12-2008 at 08:51 AM.

Good for you. I remember the first time i bought some femme things in person. I was so thrilling.

In 2 to 3 years your only mens shorts will be decoys!

Silver Member
    I am going to the local thrift store on Saturday. I am mostly going to buy some pants for work but you know I'll pick up a skirt or two.

- Rose
    Congrats and way to go Rose! I shop the goodwill stores all the time and have acquired a ton of stuff. You are on your way now girl! hope you have a large closet with lots of extra room for all those femme clothes that you will be buying. Shopping is so much fun!!!

Did you go into a shop and try the skirt on, or just take pot luck? Nothing like the adrenaline rush of trying on new outfits in the change rooms

Tash

Smile Purse

I just bought my first purse. I bought it as part of my Halloween costume so I may never use it again but I feel like one of the girls now that I will at least OWN a purse.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Alright! and Welcome

You should feel very proud honey. Welcome to a community of caring and wonderful ladies.
    Wear those panties proudly!

I just bought my first purse. I bought it as part of my Halloween costume so I may never use it again but I feel like one of the girls now that I will at least OWN a purse.

- Rose
    As I discovered, a purse is necesary for carrying things if you go out wearing apparel without pockets, or if pockets exist and are inaccessible, so you may find the purse useful for other than Halloween.

Yea it does stink Rose, I'm in the same situation. But I try to remember that although it would be great if my wife did accept it, dressing is just one facet of my life and given that the rest of it is pretty good, I know I can't have everything, so I try not to be greedy. If the rest weren't so good, I imagine that I would feel differently. But way to go girl, the others are right, there is no going back.

Vanessa R.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa R. View Post
    Yea it does stink Rose, I'm in the same situation. But I try to remember that although it would be great if my wife did accept it, dressing is just one facet of my life and given that the rest of it is pretty good, I know I can't have everything, so I try not to be greedy. If the rest weren't so good, I imagine that I would feel differently. But way to go girl, the others are right, there is no going back.

Vanessa R.
    If you can't go out enfemme, now, sounds like underdressing is a viable option. See my previous posts for femme clothes that can be worn without being apparent. I wore panties to family and HS reunion affairs last weekend. Then next step is to wear pantyhose with shorts and a bra when I go out with her. After you are comfortable with underdressing and it is routine, then comes a wig, makeup, earrings, dress, heels, purse, and using the ladies restroom, The desire to go "all the way" in public is high. As others said, there is no going back!
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 09-12-2008 at 08:48 AM.

Smile

I do a lot os underdressing. Its a turn on to know you have on panties and no one knows. ;-)

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I do a lot o[f] underdressing. Its a turn on to know you have on panties and no one knows. ;-)

- Rose
    I wear panties and woman’s pull-on pants daily as I don’t have any others. I just put on pantyhose and a tank top slip, and since my wife is working today, I am wearing a (filled) bra too. I have gone out so attired, and the breast forms (a.k.a. socks) can be removed quickly if my wife comes home unexpectedly or friends or family drop-in. I agree that the experience of dressing as a woman is much more intense if you go “all the way” but that doesn’t offer a quick undo, so impersonating a woman in public must be done on an occasion such as Halloween or at a distant location where the probability of being recognized is small. Going “all the way” on a trip also requires an accepting (or at least tolerating) wife so you can remain enfemme throughout your stay, including dining with her as a “girl” and using the ladies restroom. I still hope mine will accept that if there is an “excuse” such as a costume contest.

You go girl. Just keep wearing them and never look back.

Smile

At least she will accept me dressing femme for Halloween. And I will do it up right.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

At least she will accept me dressing femme for Halloween. And I will do it up right.

- Rose

Have fun! And post pics. I suspect though that you will soon be looking for another "excuse" as Halloween only comes once a year. If you can't go "all the way" now, perhaps underdressing will be the only option available and it can be thrilling to know that you are wearing femme clothes in public and nobody (except your wife) knows. It is challenging to see how far you can go! My experience has been that my wife will (reluctantly) accept panties, pantyhose, a slip, and purse, but not things that are obviously femme such as makeup, dangly earrings, a skirt, or bra. I am wearing her bra now, and that s OK if friends and family drop in (that has happened). I have also run errands with it on, just not when I’m out with her! Once underdressing is natural, I think you’ll want to go out in public as a “girl” with her, and use a ladies restroom (I know I do). This may need to be at a distant location, so that it is unlikely that either of you would be recognized. You may need an “excuse” too such as competing in a costume contest, but you will have conquered the biggest objective – getting her to accept and accompany you in public when you are presenting as a woman. Then comes making love en femme
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 09-28-2008 at 10:34 AM.