Thread: Laser treatment

Laser treatment

Hi Sisters
    Had my first session today, it stung a little and the gel was very cold. But , Hey I'm worth it. I go back in a month for the second treatment, we'll see how much of a difference there is in a few days.

HUGS Sandra

I've traveled to the east, will you meet me on the level?

Good for you!
    I had it done a number of times and it definitely has a bite to it especially in the lower neck, chin, and mustache areas, but its only for a second.
    I need to go back for some more treatments.

In a few weeks, you'll start to notice small patches of no hair growth.
    The more treatments you get, the more it will get the areas that didn't get covered the last time. Eventually, you have an almost clear face and shaving will be minimal.

If you stop for a long period of time , a few months, eventually the hair follicles will regenerate and start to grow again.
    However, there may be some areas that will not grow back.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

[SIZE=4]I had 8 sessions about three years ago. I can now shave in the morning and by night I am still pretty smooth. I have actually gone through the next day without shaving. The tiny white and grey hairs are all that is left and they are much thinner than the darker ones that are now gone.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]You will love it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've been very pleased with results I've had. Depending on your skin type you might experience blistering for the next few weeks with hairs trapped underneath your skin until they fall out.

You will notice a difference after 2 weeks.

I am glad that I spent my hard earned cash on laser treatment.

Confidence has improved, and makeup is easier to apply.

Good luck for your future treatments.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.