Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got caught recently and they told everyone I know!!!

Just got caught recently and they told everyone I know!!!

I just recently got caught by a couple of friends who took a picture with a cell phone. I have been letting them stay in my yard in their camper because they had no where to live. It was supposed to be a temporary arangement, but has gone on for about a month. I get the urge to dress up every morning, so I have been doing so. I have been doing so even though they were in my yard. One day I thought they were not here so I went outside, like I always do. I was wrong, his girlfriend was here, and she saw me. She took a picture with their cell phone. She showed it to him and then they showed it to others. One of them, whom is married to my ex-girlfriends daughter, is not taking it very well. My ex-girlfriend, whom knows all about Tiffany, was asked by here daughter about whether it was really me or not. She told her the truth and that she has known for years about it. There are other friends that know about Tiffany and have been open minded about it, and quite also. I did have the respect of a lot of people here in Stevensville, Montana. Now I am not so sure. I know I am being looked at in a different light by all who know me. Maybe I am being over sensitive, but I feel it all the same. It is but a matter of time that my brother and his family here something about it. My brother may have already known for years, but has kept it to himself. He does talk down about such things on occasion. Anyway I am at odds as to how to go about damage control. Should I deny it, or just come out with the fact, the truth?

I was caught by leaving a pic on my computer, After my wife kicked me out I told every one In my family, it really was a relief to do that with everthing else going on, I say let the truth be told and hold your head high
    Im Darth Vaders cute Sister

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Love View Post
    I just recently got caught by a couple of friends who took a picture with a cell phone. ~snip~ Should I deny it, or just come out with the fact, the truth?
    The first sentence and last sentence contradict each other. You cannot deny photographic evidence. Buck up, take it, and be truthful. Sorry that you're going through this, but it is not likely you are going to be able to fast talk your way out of this situation.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Hi Tiffany,
    Sorry to hear about your mishap! Some people have no couth at all. I can imagine the hurt that you are feeling. Betrayal is never a good thing. This, I'm sure, will get better with time.
    What I want to know is; did the free ride come to an end. I definately would show such people the end of the driveway!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Wow, that's a tough one Tiffany. Hope you hauled that camper out of there! Some friends! Sounds like the cat's out of the bag now. Maybe no one will even bring it up again, just let sleeping dogs lie!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    One option:

"I was letting some friends of mine stay in my yard. Friends of mine wouldn't show pictures around and claim that the pictures were me without my permission. I would expect friends of mine to apologize and try to repair the damage if they did something like that. I reckon that anyone who wouldn't apologize immediately could not really have been a friend of mine. I reckon that people who were staying in my yard as friends but who turned out not to be friends, would not be the people I allowed to use my yard. I reckon that if people I didn't know were staying in my yard, that they would have to move out pretty much as soon as they could pack up."

Ivy
    Denying it maybe hard depending on who has seen it. I would get all your ducks in a row and think about what you need them to know about you if they ask. They will probably talk about it behind your back, at least make sure what they say behind your back is the truth.

One thing I have always had in my mind is that - I am the exact person you knew yesterday, for good or bad, so tell me what about it bothers you so much? You can dispel any misconceptions they may have. - When I stood up for you or cared about you as my friend or family, I was this same person, don't judge me and I won't judge you.

Nobody ever expects the truth

so go ahead, stand up for yourself, and tell the truth. I think people will respect you more for being honest with them. Tell them this is something you enjoy in private, and tell them that you won't tell them how to live their lives if they will respect your right to live your own life. And get some new friends.

Bless you heart. That is terrible but that is my fear as well. I fear if I open this to my wife that she'll tell everyone in a fit of rage at some point during or after our relationship should it ever end. I feel confident that if I tell her it will end and she will tell everyone.

I agree with the others...you can't deny it now because she has that photo. Even if you could figure out how to do away with the "proof" they've still told everyone and that doesn't seem like a friend to me either. I too hope you've moved that camper out of your yard because the damage is done now and you'll never feel as close to them as you did before this.

What about your neighbors? You said you go outside often when dressed, do they not ever see you either?

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    Sorry to hear you're facing a difficult situation; I wish you the best of luck. Obviously the people you were doing a favor for are not really friends. I can think of a number of descriptions for someone who would stab you in the back as you are doing them a favor, but "friend" is not one of them. I would demand they leave immediately.

As for what you should, go with the truth. Some difficulties may lie ahead, but the truth is clarifying. You will soon enough know who can be relied on and who truly cares about you. I'm not saying it will be easy, but in the long run, those two unwittingly did you a favor. Remember there's always plenty of support to be found on the boards here.

Blessings,
    Jocelyn
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    With friends like that who needs enemas? I hope you've told them to get out and not to let the screen door hit 'em where the bulldog bit 'em. I agree with the others. If questions come up, and maybe they won't, be truthful. I don't know anything about Stevensville, but if it is a small town like I live in al fresco CDing is best done somewhere else where you can be more anonymous. I wish you the best. It's not the end of the world.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Wow, I'm going to go with Jocelyn on this one, you would think they would be more grateful, with you letting them crash in your yard and keep their mouth's shut about things they don't quite understand. I hope you kicked their butts to the curb.

Vanessa R.

Wink Sorry to hear about this situation

What I have learned in the past 20 years with my wife is: Be honest and consistant. Sounds like you are a good friend to all around you, the one's that are real will still be there for you. I was caught by my wife many years ago, the hard thing for her was the lying. My older brohter knows that I crossdress, but his love is un-conditional. Although he does not agree with my lifestyle, he loves me and continues to support me. My wife is very supportive and is a big help with makeup and shopping. Good luck, keep your head up!

Thanks for all the wonderful input and support. I had heard about all this from my ex-girlfriend after a nice canoe trip down the Bitterroot river, with the same people that told on me. They did apologize to me, and said they have tried to do some damage control by telling people, that they have told, that I was just goofing around as a joke on them. They did tell me some lies as to why they told. They said it was because they thought someone was snooping around and in my house. I told him that was crap because I was here and so was my dog. And if this mysterious woman was just walking into my house, with me here, she was evidently welcome. And another point I told him was that if he actually thought that why did they not come to me only with what they thought was evidence of someone snooping around my home. Why go to everyone else with such evidence? They are gone now. They moved to the mans house that is married to my ex's daughter. I have learned from the past to forgive ignorance and forget.

As to the question of my neighbors knowing, I am not sure. I live in a private area with some acreage, and I have women over all the time. So I am not sure if they know or not. If they do, they are quite about it, to me anyway as I talk to some of them often.

And the truth will set you free. yes it's a whole new set of issue's for you. But if you look deep inside doesn't part of you feel relieved that you don't have to hide anymore? I know I felt a lot more at ease with myself once I started to come out. carol

Banned Read only
    That's a horrible situation to be in. I hope things work out o.k. for you and that it will either blow over or you will find your genuine friends from the fakes.

[SIZE="4"]I agree with the others - especially 'the truth will set you free'. This doesn't mean you have to tell the whole world. Just disclose it to close friends/family one at a time and look for respectful responses. If you dress en-femme every morning sooner or later more people will discover your alter life. Good luck.

Andrea[/SIZE]

Busted

you have the chance to be honest about it. you should never be ashamed of who you are. admit it .. oh and make sure you have some decent pictures to show off be proud of who you are .

and better tell your brother he can help you with his acceptance .
    i am sorry this happened to you but it's now time for total truth. hey we respect you i am sure others will also. just don't act like you have done something dirty stand tall be proud
    regards
    mj

ps. Suzy cool is right you will find out who your real friends are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

id say if you dressing everday, it far too difficult and counter productive to stress about keeping it hiden.
    If it were me, i wouldnt attempt to deny it, but rather just have a slightly bemused expression if anyone questions me about it... bemussed that they treat it like an issue. "well yes, ive always enjoyed dressing that way, just makes me comfortable" ... "why do youi ask?"

in a quote from a friend "don't fight it" just be honest if someone ask. Just let them know the truth about it and be ready to answer questions about it.
    No, those are my Panties]

Friends like that I could do without. If they were real friends they would have talked to you before publishing it. My advice? Tell them it's time to leave. You will be okay, especially with friends from the Forum to support you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Yup! It is kinda bad news in a way. Your so-called friends betrayed you. They used your space, they used your utilities, you probably fed 'em a time or three, you probably loaned 'em money, too. Ingrates!

But as some of your friends and family already knew, it's probably not that big a deal anymore. Especially among people who already knew you for a good person. Now your just an eccentric good person. A little public support shown by your wife and brother would probably help too.

Remember all the divorce stories where the wife outted the husband as a way to get back at him? It seems it was usually the wife ultimately who lost out for betraying a former loved one's trust, wasn't it? Made her look vindictive and small, not the CD.

Who knows? If enough folks in town are okay with it, you might even enhance your local celebrity and become something of a mascot at the county rodeo! Depends how you play it!

Good luck, Tiff!

(Oh! and get ready for that guy who lives down the road to approach you in the diner some morning and tell you he dresses, too!)

it's hard when u feel something is apart of u that is not the norm. Harder yet is how we go about living your life knowing this. Some of us will find light at the in of the tunnel some a darker end become realty. I don't know how your friends and family are with u now i and only hope there is light at the end of your tunnel Any path u take is one that can never be changed i hope the best your u , but that is a tough question.

Good lord Girl!

If this were me, I would march right up to them and say "Ok, folks it's time to get a haircut and get a real job. And by the way, GET OUTA MY YARD!" And if they weren't gone by sundown, I'd call the sheriff and have them evicted.

I don't consider my crossdressing to be a deep dark secret, but I do consider it to be private. To me this is the same thing as taking pictures of you naked and showing them around the neighborhood and you should treat it exactly the same way.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

might as well fess up, i figure there is little chance to stop the snow ball now
    Another one of those nutty Texas T-girls. Save a horse
    drive a truck.