Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't take the heat

Couldn't take the heat

I shaved my whole body today, not being able to deal with my urges to dress. Anyone ever do that?

Hi Ruby,
    I have shaved or trimmed parts of me when I can't dress, but never everything.

Other than my head I have done it twice and still shave most everything except my arms. My wife did not like that.

Never tried all my body but I always wanted to. Gonna be great until it starts to grow back. I found two things that helped the itching and comfortablenesses of growing back: shaving again and vodka.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I always shave my whole body... whether I'm planning to crossdress or not....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Me Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ditto, except for one little place, I know, TMI!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Amen......Everything from my face and down 24/7/365 LOVE IT
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Not really. I shave because if I let it go too long, I start looking like a gorilla. Somehow being "Ms. King Kong" doesn't cut it for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Have thought about the arms but still haven't. Everthing else on a regular basis

I've been hairless all summer just to good,I feel kinda naughty, its a great feeling,I like being girly, no hair it's the only way to fly, but I still have my landing strip! hehehe, Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    Ditto, except for one little place, I know, TMI!

Love, Tracy

Those naval hairs are a bitch!!! hahahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    Have thought about the arms but still haven't. Everthing else on a regular basis
    Go for the arms. I shaved mine about a month ago. Now they feel so smooth and I do like the look.
    Jolene

I do it every time I can, Shaved legs for me is the best, It just feels and looks great.
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

hey luv!

doesn't it just feel great? I do it every so often to keep my body hair at a minimum...
    love the feeling!
    ciao!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Shaving rather than a hassle, becomes sort of addictive. You get a case of the "might as well's." Inotherwords: "I shaved my legs....might as well go ahead and shave my chest." You'll know your getting near the end of it, when your shaving your tushie!

It feels a little odd at first, then kind of very exhilarating! Very few who start shaving The Bod ever go back to being hairy. You will get very good vibes when you run your hands across your legs. Expect to do the job again every 3 to 5 days. If you don't, it gets very itchy!

Peace and Love, Joanie

very effective....

men's nair works great...lasts about a week or more on up to three weeks on my thighs...
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

I've been that way for years...can't stand the thought of all that hair...except just that little bit you-know-where...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have been as smooth as a baby's bottom from my eyebrows down as long as I can remember. If I have a regret is male pattern baldness and the fact I have to wear a wig.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Aspiring Member
    I keep my body completely hairless except for my head, really don't care what anybody thinks. Been doing for the last sixteen years, for me it all about being a crossdresser/transvestite/transgender or what ever you want to say we are.

Nose to Toes !!

Shaved nose to toes once it felt great. The wife went a little nuts tho. She knows but doesn't like it (CDing) and is in denial I guess. I backed off for sanity reasons.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Been shaving all but my head and eyebrows (which I keep trimmed and shaped) for 15 years or so. It started when I shaved my beard. I just kinda got carried away. Was a little nervous about it for a year or two, but now it's just who I am. I shave 4-6 times a week - hate stubble. Lots of professional athletes and body builders shave too, so if anyone kids you about it, tell them to go tell Arnold (the governator) that he's a sissy.

Dee

Last weekend with familly commitments fo the summer. Finally get to shave again. Nothing beats legs that are shaved and in nylons of some kind.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I have now shaved off all my body hair. It feels gorgeous! Now involved in a strict rota of shaving every day to keep it all smooth. I wish I had done it years ago. I really do.

Can't ever imagine wanting to be hairy again.

Sarah...

Almost everywhere, almost all the time.

Hope it's ok for a gg to chip in.

I shaved my SO's legs first. Then I waxed her back a few weeks later. Then I said she could shave her upper chest. She did this. I then realised it looked really silly leaving the lower stomach area so said go shave the rest!!!!!!! (I'd wanted some husband left).
    -
    At some point pubes went, can't remember when.

Then after a make over weekend I figured that the arm hair needed to go. So I said you can shave your arm hair. Now my darling Sarah is completely shaven and I am chief back waxer, she also epilates and shaves.

For sarah, it means that in-between the times she can dress she feels feminine. The hair (unlike other bits which are staying cos they work and I like them and would miss them too much) can go and it helps sarah feel feminine in-between opportunities to dress.

Occasionally I look at her and think where's my husband but I have a much happier person to live with so the shaving is a minor issue.

I'm not sure why you shaved as a response to not being able to deal with your urges to dress. Did shaving mean you felt feminine underneath and so could cope with not dressing?

My SO wears knickers every day and this helps her deal with it as she is always female underneath and inside. She wears the perfume I bought her for her birthday (called femme) to bed at night and these little rebellions help her.

I think you are all so brave and strong dealing with the issues you all have.