Thread: Yippee!!!

Smile Yippee!!!

I got my first skirt and pair pa pantyhose in the mail yesterday. I never wore pantyhose before and they are such a turn on.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

[SIZE=4]And they are just the tip of the iceburg...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Smile

You're probably right.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Aspiring Member
    rose; just wait you have a world of things to feel. your first garter belt and many more things! drugs aint got nothing on this rush!! ooo laa laa

Dittos!

Don't u just wish all the born women would wear them?! They seem to hate them, some will never wear them.

Aspiring Member
    its because they are allowed, were not (ooohhh) of course seeing a 300 pound man in garters on the t v would scare even the strongest of hearts! i have oft wondered what the sheiks and such wear underneeth?

Rose, Yes I love to wear pantyhose too. It is a turn on. Way to go.
    Pretty Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by Rose01 View Post
    I got my first skirt and pair pa pantyhose in the mail yesterday. I never wore pantyhose before and they are such a turn on.

- Rose
    Yea Rose! Good for you.

Have you tried thigh-high stockings? I prefer those over pantyhose.

I am losing weight all the time (with my job, I get more exercise and eat less) so hopefully I will be able to fit into "normal" sizes.

I've lost at least 10 pounds in the last few months. When I lose more weight, I may get a garter belt and stockings to go with it. For now, Pantyhose works.

Today, I am going to the local thrift store (mostly to buy pants for work but you know I will get something pretty (Like a skirt or dress)).

Wish me luck as I go shopping for femme clothing outside the home for the first time. (The skirt and pantyhose I bought were on the internet). I am a little nervous so I need the support of all my sisters.

Thanks for the nice replies.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I remember my first skirt Meny skirts ago now I have over 30 and still loving them and looking for more.
    Angie

I also love the feel of stockings on my legs, whether they be pantyhose or thigh highs (which I prefer). If you haven't shaved your legs yet, you ought to try it, if you can. Stockings on freshly shaved legs is an unbelievable rush, at least it is for me.

Congratulations Rose! Hope you have a great time at the thrift store! Hopefully you can find a nice dress to go with the hose! Have lots of fun!

I wish I was putting on pantyhose for the first time - again and again and ....

Good luck with your shopping try to be relaxed (silly suggestion for first time) go slow with everything and enjoy the trip - even better than panty hose when you fing "that" skirt.
    Alicia
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Smile

I bought a nice skirt. But, I have to lose a few extra pounds to be able to zip it up. And I bought a nice pair of tight SHORT pink shorts that I can wear but, until I lose a few pounds, can't wear comfortably. But, nice thing with my job is I get a lot of exercise so hopefully by Christmas, I will be able to wear them both, AND breathe.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Cool!! I can't even remember that far back!! Lol. Hey kohl's has some really nice skirts on clearence this weekend!! . I love Kohl's!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Cool!! I can't even remember that far back!! Lol. Hey kohl's has some really nice skirts on clearence this weekend!! . I love Kohl's!!
    You don't have to rub it in Karren! All I know is it was definitely pre-internet!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose01 View Post

- Rose
    Wait til you try black stockings and a garter belt!!!, ( or Thigh Hi's) You'll think you died and went to heaven.

Megan

Coda...

Talking

Such a rush...enjoy! Then the first shaven legs, first wig, first makeup...first forms...just gets better and better...

LOL as I read this...Rose is so happy she got her first pair of panty hose in the mail....

and I was in the food store yesterday and found 6 pairs of pantyhose in the clearence bin for $1 a piece and I was thrill....not because i finally got my first pair, as I was because in the isle they wanted $3.09 a pair...LOL...so I guess we all get thrilled with pantyhose issues...it just comes in different packaging.

Smile

I wish I had the guts to buy hose in a store. I bought my first pair online.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

[img]I wish I had the guts to buy hose in a store. I bought my first pair online.[/img]

That's my point....I was that way when I first started getting into the CDing last March with some items I was getting...not pantyhose because I've had to pick that up for the wife from time to time...but as you get more into this and start needing a whole slue of make-up and clothes and this and that you'll get more into it and it really does become a "no big thing" buying this and that...then one day you'll decide to selelct some women's clothes and go into the dressing room and try them on....so you to will look back and chuckle and think yeah I understand..use to be like that at one time.....

Good luck..and enjoy the hose....

Smile

I hope I get that brave at some point.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I'll bet that you will....give it time and take it one step at a time as you progress down this path.....

Ain't that the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa jeen View Post
    rose; just wait you have a world of things to feel. your first garter belt and many more things! drugs aint got nothing on this rush!! ooo laa laa
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Smile

Hun, I do hope you are right.

It just stinks that my first femme shopping trip yielded two items that don't fit very well. BUT, I have been losing weight. Since March I am down 10 pounds. I eat less and get more exercise at work so I am hoping I can wear the new skirt (which I can't zip up) and pink shorts (which I can wear, just not comfortably) by Christmas,

- Rose
    LOVE YA!