Thread: She Was Gone...

I am so sorry, Holly.
    Reine

Hi Holly,,
    You have our attention and I can only hope we can help somehow
    Hugs
    Cindy

My empathy.

Holly, Whover you are talking about, a mate, mom, or your Holly side, I am empathizing, hoping you will seek support here, and elsewhere. Lucille

Coda...

Unhappy

Holly, girlfriend...lets make a pot of coffee and talk...stay up all night...it's OK...

I too feel for you but would also like to know whos gone? when you feel like it please let us know. We are here for you anytime. You have been so helpful to so many with very good advice.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Holly, please respond if you can!! All your friends on this Forum are very anxious to learn what it is you are talking about.

If someone very close to has suddenly passed away, I can certainly empathise. My darling wife of over 49 years died in February of 2005, only 2 1/2 months after being diagnosed with cancer. I was in shock, depression, and scared almost to death for several months after that. But thanks to my GGF in Scotland, and some others, I pulled through. And so can you!

You are a strong, smart, and articulate person. Tell us what is going on and let us help! We are here for just as you have always been there for us!!

Please write!!

Stephanie (formerly Sissy/Stephanie)

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Holly? Could you explain? Do you mean your SO left?

Holly I'm awful sorry. I don't have any deep words of wisdom to offer.

But if you talk it out with people from the forum either in the threads

or through pms and stuff things will probably be OK. The GG I used to

spend the night with all the time who was my best freind like in Lou

Reed's "She's My Best Freind" died in 2005.

Hugs, Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Scares the hell out of me. Ever happen to you? Very afraid of the future.
    I don't know what you are referring to Holly, but for the likely choices, yes, I think I have been there, and I would drive down there tomorrow if it would help.

Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Whoever it is I wish you the best!

Had painful loss, last month.

Holly, If it helps at all, I was going to end my homelessness, on Aug 2nd, but, decided to wait one more day, staying in my van, and let my beloved beautiful cat enjoy the outdoors , before becoming an indoor cat. Well, i was late getting back to my van that night, and she never came home. The coyotes got her. I camped there a few more days, but she never came back. How i regret not moving the day earlier! I am still in some grief, but got two more cats, who are my family, but I still miss my other special cat, dearly. If you have great grief, you must go through it one day at a time, but please talk to us, when you feel up to it. If it is goodby to cding, you are accepted here alway, either way. Lucille

What ever it is Holly, were here when you need to talk.

Holly,

My sympathy and condolences on your loss, whatever its nature. You obviously need to absorb what's been happening, and that takes time.....you know best how you cope with these things, whether that be seeking a personal friend nearby to talk with, a counsellor...religious guidance....or sharing with your friends and "family" here....or all of those at different moments. But. as you realise I'm sure, you do need to talk.....then others can offer what help they can,

take your time, and look after yourself

"Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Hi Holly, Sorry to hear the news.

I have the badge to this club to, however I have long since lost it over the years.

I Met the girl of my dreams when I was younger, told her about my dressing, she was cool with it, but threw it all in my face when I found out her and my best friend were having an affair (she was also up to her neck in trouble, so he was a get out) My life got tough, she was nasty, I got out, got away and made a new life for myself, spent seven wasted years doing nothing, and have nothing to show for it, I just did what I wanted to do, and went where the wind took me.

Seven years later, I'd done my own thing, recovered my pride, and decided to try again. I placed one advert in a lonely hearts, I got two replies from the ad first time I looked, first was a girl called mandy, (never left a number) the second was Raksha. We've never looked back, and I never rechecked the reply number again.

I thought my first wife was my sole mate, losing her was like losing an arm at the time, However Now I have Raksha, I know how blind I was, and how lucky I am. lossing her would be probably more than I could bare Shes my world,and stars, my rock, my lover, and my best friend. more so much more than the first ever was or ever could have been.

So just take your time, and think before you leap, you will not want to do thing you enjoy, and you'll blame yourself for things where there is no blame to cast, if you need to do crazy things, go do them, but don't regret them. but most of all, be true to yourself, and believe things will get better, because they do.

in my case, I regret most the wasted years, the ones wasted with my first wife, and the ones in the wilderness, finding myself again. however, had they not of happened, Raksha would not have been ready for me (she was still married then!), Nor was I ready for her. Our paths probably crossed many times before we were both married, and we both could (and do wish we had met then in later years) however out relationship is what we have through both having had a tough time, and therefore, but for our past lifes, we might not have what we have now.

I hope that make sence. thinks have a way of working out themselves.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Holly's wife has left just yet. I've spent several evenings with both of them and they were a very happy go lucky couple that have been married for like 40 years. Let's just wait and see . . .
    I agree with Kimberly.........

A lot of people are making assumptions of what Holly is referring to. She obviously needed to post something to alert all of the fine members of this forum that she is suddenly in distress (but needs time to sort things through or whatever), but could not as of yet reveal what the problem is about. I'm sure that whenever she's ready to share/unload her burden with/on us, she will, and we will all continue giving her whatever support we can.

Holly,

When you're ready hun, we're here for you.

& HUGE

Alana

Holly sending you a pm
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Holly,
    I hope it's not what I think it is but we're here for you as and when you're ready....just like you've always been there for us
    Hugs,

Christi

Has anyone heard from Holly? She hasn't posted on the thread since she posted it.
    Holly, if you read this, please respond. Alot of us or worried.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Thanks for all of your concern. Everyone around me is alive and well. It's me. It's like Holly checked out and left no forwarding addrtess. I'm not particularly happy with what's left... don't think those around me will be either. Doesn't make any sense... been looking forward to retiring at the end of the year... loving wife and family... all you nice people... why did she leave? I don't get it.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Thanks for all of your concern. Everyone around me is alive and well. It's me. It's like Holly checked out and left no forwarding addrtess. I'm not particularly happy with what's left... don't think those around me will be either. Doesn't make any sense... been looking forward to retiring at the end of the year... loving wife and family... all you nice people... why did she leave? I don't get it.
    She just went on a little vacation most probably, she'll be back you'll see

Silver Member
    but you're Holly?? Right?----so she is still with you when you want her---and I'm sure she will be back--
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Everyone around me is alive and well. It's me. loving wife and family
    That's the important part and I'm glad that nothing happened with/to any of them.

As for why 'Holly' left, none of us that has our 'alter ego' leave quite knows the answer but one thing is for sure.......'She'll be back'.

Hugs,

Christi

Banned Read only
    More than most...you know it just doesn't happen that way.

Wax on...wax off! No way....

We'll be waiting, dear one...

Meanwhile, talk to those closest to you.....

Holly, maybe she isn't gone, but just playing hide and seek with you, I lost the feeling, and grew a beard, for about 6 months, then all of a sudden Tina came back stronger than ever!
    Plans to retire, and other pressures, could just be taking center stage just now. so don't fret, get on with other things, and sooner or later, Holly will be back!
    Until then will be watching for your post, always love the advice you hand out, and we all need our unoffical Mom.
    Tina B.

After reading your initial post that was my first thought. It happens sometimes but believe me, Holly will be back. Funny thing that you mentioned those around you won't like it, there have been short spells that I haven't dressed and after a few days my wife will ask if everything is okay. Usually it's because I've got too much on my mind with work or building something in my shop...nothing worse than sawdust down the cleavage.... You'll be fine!

You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

That happened to me last year... for 4 or 5 months..... But I forced myself back into dressing again and it all came back....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos