Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September is here.....!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Oh goody - that means in a few days I'm 43.
    Don't mind the sounds of sobbing . . . I'll probably be all right . . . eventually . . .
    43! You are still a babe in arms. It means in a couple of weeks I will be 55! I look at age as just a way of keeping score. You are only as old as you want to be.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

September for me means back to school.

I would rather it be in the middle of summer - a heat wave to wear short skirts and camis.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    Just 60 days until Halloween.
    Yes. Autumn. Halloween. Rustling leaves. Predators facing a hard winter. Look out ! Behind you.....I always get a little crazier in the Fall. The body systems are shifting due to the shorter daylight. I am digging out my wintersilk undies. Anything beyond sweater weather gets me depressed. OK I will have to be depressed. (as I bake pecan pies). ha ha
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

It means the KIDS are back in School YAY! For work from home gals like me it's wonderful!

Tara

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile cooler weather

dear keri,yes this means that fall and winter are aproaching and we can start to go out in cooler weather,and i really like driving in longisland.they have some great state parks out there. phylisanne

It means for me...

It means it was finally cool enough for me to wear a wig comfortably for more than 6 hours, not have to reapply make up as much from glistening through it, i didn't sweat through one of my favorite blouses, my feet didn't stick to the inside of my pumps when i took them off and I didn't have to figure out a way to tie my hair (wig) up without it being obvious and best of all I can start wearing all my cute clothes again. My fall and spring wardrobe is sooo wonderful compared to my summer!!!

Love ya girls
    - "Dakota"

Smile September

Well for me; it means: Ocean Cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines to the Carribean! Our annual Anniversary Cruise. This year will be the first time that I will be taking "Nicole" along. We plan to allow "Nicole" to have a little fun this year and maybe even attend one of the Formal Nights. I am so excited! We have a Balcony this year, so "Nicole" will be able to play at least a little bit everyday. I have several nice outfits to wear on the cruise. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Hugs,

Ncole