Thread: Questions about tucking

Questions about tucking

I heard about tucking some time ago, and it sounds like fun, so I think I am going to give it a try. In fact, I did just yesterday night, unsucessfully. So... some questions -

1. Is it really "safe"? I do care about being able to make babies when and if I later decide to . I am 18.

2. I can't really seem to get the balls in even with moderate pressure (no pain). Just to clarify, is the "hole" right below the shaft? That's where I have been trying...

3. If I need to pressure the balls (make them smaller) to put them IN, how are they supposed to come OUT?

Does anyone know a tucking guide? (yes, I have read the stickied one, but it basically just says "tuck them in" and talks in great detail about taping, which, for now, I don't care about.

Many thanks!
    Tiffany

welcome

Well I guess it depends on your perspective. If you are laying down with your legs pulled up it gives you the most flexibility. Gently take one at a time and push upwards right next to and slightly above the base of the shaft. Do the other and then just bend the shaft back between your legs. A slightly tight pair of panties will hold everything in place and there you are.

Good luck. If it doesn't work the first time keep trying it varies a little from person to person.
    [SIZE="2"] Hugs and Kisses[/SIZE]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser View Post
    I heard about tucking some time ago, and it sounds like fun, so I think I am going to give it a try. In fact, I did just yesterday night, unsucessfully. So... some questions -

1. Is it really "safe"? I do care about being able to make babies when and if I later decide to . I am 18.

2. I can't really seem to get the balls in even with moderate pressure (no pain). Just to clarify, is the "hole" right below the shaft? That's where I have been trying...

3. If I need to pressure the balls (make them smaller) to put them IN, how are they supposed to come OUT?

Does anyone know a tucking guide? (yes, I have read the stickied one, but it basically just says "tuck them in" and talks in great detail about taping, which, for now, I don't care about.

Many thanks!
    Tiffany
    My opinion would be that tucking is not all that safe. The Boys have to hang down because the temperature is a few degrees cooler than the rest of the body. If you plan to have kids later on you should be careful of the equipment. My suggestion would be a panty girdle or a pair of control top pantyhose. Both work well for me.

Jolene

Thanks for the suggestions!

I understand that the balls hang down there to be cool, but I thought the harm from heat is just temporary, and it's the sperm not the balls that need to be cool. I don't mind killing the last batch of sperms, as I have no immediate need for making babies .

Tiffany

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I understand that the balls hang down there to be cool, but I thought the harm from heat is just temporary, and it's the sperm not the balls that need to be cool. I don't mind killing the last batch of sperms, as I have no immediate need for making babies .

Tiffany
    You're correct. Your testes will lower or raise up toward your groin depending on their temperature. Ever notice what they do when you get into a cool swimming pool? Your scrotum tightens up, raising your testes at the same time. Any harm due to overtemperature is to the sperm contained therein and is temporary. Sperm are generated continuously.

Getting your testes up into the inguinal canal takes a little practice. Everyone's particular anatomy is a little different, but for me the canal openings are located at the sides of the base of my penis. I and many other girls can tuck while standing, but until you become familiar with your particular layout your best bet will be to lie on your back with your legs spread slightly and gently push your testes into the canals. Keeping them up there is whole different ball of wax. Tight panties work well, but if you want to go pantiless or wear crotchless panties then taping works very well. There are other methods. Be creative and you'll find one that works best for you.

Good luck and welcome to the sisterhood, Hon!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I just push straight up... towards my stomach.... and they just disappear...

As far as heat... if you do it for extended periods of time I'm sure your sperm count will drop... heat kills the little guys... and long term... Who knows but when my son had an undecended testicle... They said if it wasn't fixed by age 10 he would develope cancer... So 10 years may be the magic number....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have learned how to do it with experience but while you are first experimenting, please be gentle. I spent a couple of days feeling like I had been kicked when I was first experimenting by trying to force things.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

It will get easier with practice.When i started i use to lay at the head of the bed with my legs up the wall and just go easy not forcing anything and find where they go.I would say just to the side .

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I just push straight up... towards my stomach.... and they just disappear...

When I do this they go up but don't exactly disappear. This gets them out of the way but they are still somewhat visible lumps. I've alway accepted this was due to the fact that I have like 0% body fat so they appear as lumps under the skin cause there is nothing more to hide them.

Is it possible I am missing the canal?

Gen

You might want to read this thread

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=59176
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    When I do this they go up but don't exactly disappear. This gets them out of the way but they are still somewhat visible lumps. I've alway accepted this was due to the fact that I have like 0% body fat so they appear as lumps under the skin cause there is nothing more to hide them.

Gen

No, Gen, you're not missing the canal. It's the only place they can go other than the scrotum. I'm also slender and mine produce the same slight bulge. I just see it as my mons veneris. Most GGs have one, so why not us?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Tucking almost comes naturally once you know the method. The pelvic bone is hollow so once you locate the opening (directly up inside the pelvic bone) you can gently push your balls and scrotum into the cavity. After you master that you can fold the rest of your package back. This will give you a nice smooth front, (a perfect vee so to speak). I don't tape my tuck, instead I'll reach behind and slide my package into my butt crack. I usually wera panties with spandex in the fabric, this helps to hold everything in place. In addition I will wear a medium control girdle or the control panty from control top pantyhose. I can hold my tuck all day with this method. Oh and BTW, you don't have to worry about making babies in the future. There is no damage done to your family jewels, as they are totally protected by the tuck.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Thanks for the great advices!

Still have not succeeded yet, but will keep trying.

Tiffany

Thanks for the great advices!

Still have not succeeded yet, but will keep trying.

Tiffany
    Maybe you're trying to hard. It's kind of like riding a bike. Once you can do it it's a piece of cake. Stay relaxed and don't force it and eventually you'll find the spot and they'll slide right up inside you. After that you'll be able to do it very easily.

As Karren said, just push them up.
    As far as any harm... I'm not sure.
    I do know... DON'T lift anything heavy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mound of Venis

Many thanks!
    Tiffany
    Oh Yes it is fun.
    I am fairly well endowed and I find everyone when pushed up inside they all manage to find room enough and if you fold things just right plus you have a vivid imagination you can look similar to a GG. It destroys the look when you tape though. I believe that to have the sexual reasighnment surgery that when a vigina is created that the skin of the penis become the walls of the vigina so there is a lot of room up there for all kinds of stuff.
    Billie

Stand up.

I have only discovered tucking in the last few months, so Im realtively new to this. But is great when it works and definately something getting right if you want a nice smooth look down there.

Have you tried standing up while tucking ? Most of the instructions I have read on the net tell you to lay on your back, but I find it doesnt work if I do this (I cant find the hole and it hurts!). Tucking, for me, only works if I stand up ... it doesnt hurt at all when you get it right. I try to arch my lower back a little (stick out my bum) also. "The Spot" for me isnt so much a "canal" as a "pocket" and its right at the front on either side of the front of the shaft. I gently cup each teste and carefully lift them up towards the base of my penis (one on each side) and slide them under the skin at the front ... slow gentle pressure is best, breath out slowly and, most importantly ... "relax" ... I can never do it if im tense or rushed.

[SIZE="3"]Once the boys know what is expected of them they will cooperate (no tape needed) I love to tuck and it has become my everyday routine. Heck I've had my kids and don't want more. I feel more feminine with all the baggage packed up a stowed away

Kelsy[/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar

Gen
    Shelly's right. I have the same problem and I have probably 20% to 25% body fat. Read the first posting I started. The tape pulled across horizontally can be tight enough to smooth all that out. It works great.

Gen
    I think that if you missed the canals.... it would hurt like hell!!!! lol Maybe your just well endowed?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos