Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dozing off while dressed...

Coda...

Smile Dozing off while dressed...

Alas, my days off/spam-o-rama on the board are coming to an end...

Anywho...does this happen to any of you? I'm a bit of an insomniac...mind always going...have lots going on...but many times when I dress...even completely and with shoes (but no makeup)...I will lay on the couch for "just a sec" and then be so at peace I just doze off with the nicest sleep I ever have...then wake up and think for a moment I'm a chick and just smile...

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    This indeed has occurred on a few occasions.

When my wife is out of town for a night or two...after spending the entire evening wearing an ensemble or two I will wear a satin panty/pj set with robe and sleep in them. Upon awakening on a cool morning, draped in such things, it is a very pleasant and content way to greet the day.

I have done the exact same thing a time or two.
    Pamela

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I often don't get to dress until rather late. There have been a few times when I have settled down, relaxed with a drink and because of the hour and the drink, have fallen asleep. While my wife would understand, there have been times in the last few years where my adult children have been returning to the nest before moving out once again. I haven't been caught yet, but one of these days it could happen.

Waking up still dressed is almost worth it however. I do like the smell of my perfume on the pillow in the morning.

When I'm on a business trip.... and not working, I'm enfemme the entire time..... sleeping and waking up enfemme is just fantastic....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I get to sleep in my cami and lacy undies, and yes it is a relaxing way to start the day off!! Jenn
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Last night I got to sleep enfemme and that was great. Sometimes I wake up and is like " what the h...!" and other times I'm like "uhmmm this is nice". Other times I just enjoy waking up and seeing my painted toenails, which gives me a nice girly feeling. Though summertime have left most of those times out because of flipflops
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I go to sleep every night dressed en femme.I cannot imagine it being any other way. I always wear a nightie to bed and and that is what is normal to me.

On those occasions when this has happened to me (fairly rare), I feel wonderful to find myself in a femme mode. I am able to relax en femme much more easily than I can do it in male mode. Waking up in panties and a bra and whatever else fem that I'm wearing gives me a little pleasant shudder of being a woman and being at ease.
    warmly, Linnea

falling asleep dressed

I also dress late at night in the lounge when everyones asleep and on occassion I have fallen asleep only to wake up and discover the TV on and everyone still asleep ,yes but one of these days??
    I also love to sleep in lingerie ;I would really love to sleep in a nightie but my wife does not approve so I have to underdress my PJs.Still it feels great to sleep in and also wake in the morning.One of my favourite times is putting on my lingerie in the morning after showering and pulling up those pantihose or stockings.Just feels great and my stress levels seem to drop whilst dressed(mostly)

Pattie O.

Hello from Pittsburgh

Yes I enjoy sleeping at night in fem, But almost every Saturday when I am dressed I always take a afternoon nap on the couch while dressed, I always wake up so relaxed.Execpt for one time I woke to the sound of the ups man knocking on the door, I answered the door took the package and said thank you, I always woundered what he thought? It was a package from Paula young wigs LOL When I am outside in male mode he always beeps his horn and says Hello Love Sara

I sleep in women's PJ's or nighties every night so that doesn't bother me.. However, dozing off on the couch or something when dressed then being woken suddenly by a noise.... that frightens the living $h*# out of me! I've done it on more than one occasion while still living at my parents house, knowing they had gone away on holidays but in the spur of the moment you have to try to think quick.

No I haven't had the pleasure yet. I am in the closet so to speak. My wife knows but doesn't want to ever speak of it again. And so my dressing is very much what you would say restricted. So when she is gone for work or away for a day or two. Then when I dress I usually find myself enjoying the dressing part that it is hard for me to settle down and rest at all. I have been up all night just trying on different looks. So can't wait for the moments of naping while dressed.
    No, those are my Panties]

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I go to sleep every night dressed en femme.I cannot imagine it being any other way. I always wear a nightie to bed and and that is what is normal to me.
    I'm like Susan, in fact, as I'm reading this I'm wearing a silky flowered nightie and robe.

Karen Sue

Always sleep enfemme. the fun part is when you forget and answer the door.hello!

I've wanted to a few times...I only got as far as panties and maybe a bra...always worried about my parents waking me up in the morning

My best nights of sleep and my most relaxing naps occur when I am en femme. Nothing beats waking up from a decent sleep and realizing you're en femme. Just wish it would be all the time.

I often doz off but being dress has nothing to dowith it. It's more like something one does when you get to be 60 years old.
    Angie
    PS and I don't have to lay down.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I have a few times, but the best one was a about 6 months ago. I was sitting on our couch munching on some candy. Next thing I knew it was 1230am. I manged to fall asleep with some of the candy in my mouth. As I was sleeping I apparently drooled and got the sticky goo down my chest and made a permanent pink stain on my nice white bra.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Yes, yes,yes.....just love the feeling of waking up and enjoying that girly feeling which I can do everyday if I wish to do. Right now, I am enjoying this feeling alot!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Dozing off while dressed

I sleep en-femme almost all the time, it is wonderful and don't know how to do it any other way.

Dozing while Dressed

About 10 yrs ago when I had my life somewhat together and was in a position where I could sleep in whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, and not worry about anyone coming in, or disturbing me,
    Well as it happened I had a buddy that had to move from his place very quickly, Well actually I and another friend moved him while he was doing a few days in the county lock-up, and since I had an extra room and I am such a nice guy, I let him move in with me, He wasnt quite settled in yet (or so I thought) He worked days and I worked swing, so I usually slept in till close to noon, one day I had woke kinda early, not sure why, But I went to make coffee and still dressed in my long silky nightgown, with bra and breastforms, I got coffee going and went and sat down waiting for a cup of wake-me-up, this was about 10:30 am, I was sitting in my comfy chair watching some TV, and next thing I know, I look around and open my eyes (again), I look at the clock and its close to 2 pm, I wasnt thinking to clear so I sorta stumbled around and went to my room to get ready for work, at the time I worked at the Post Office, Well I found a note my roommate had left when he came in for lunch, simply put the note said "Nice Dress", I was so nervous, realizing I had been caught and walked in on the very same day and I wasnt awake to either defend myself or the logical choice would have been to Run and HIDE in my room, But I was to busy snoozing, (that will teach me, maybe, lol) well anyway after that he said he thought I was waiting for him, (No way, I love women to much) Well I found out a yr later that he, with all sorts of discretion (sp), had pretty much went to everyone he knew and had to tell them all what he had walked in on and saw, On the bright side, after that no one treated me any different and it seemed to me that some were rather shocked at him that he would divulge someones deep secrets as openly as he did, Well I may love lingerie and stuff, but I had to give him an attitude adjustment, and well I can feel good about saying yes I got the better of him on that one, and then after that we didnt talk for close to 4 months, then out of the blue one day his gf called and asked how I was doin, we hung up and a bit later he actually called and apologized, it took awhile to mend the friendship, but yea we are still friends to this day, but he knows alot more about showing respect and when to not tell everyone things that maybe he should keep to himself,

wake up in leotard

I m relaxing in my leotard now and will go to sleep in it. It is great to sleep in in "relaxing" clothes that hug your body. What a way to start the day

dozing

I just woke up,All dressed in white cami bra and panties. I'm so excited. My wife is away for three more days. I will go to the mall today.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    When I have the house to myself for a weekend I enjoy waking up with that wow! I am a girkl feeling then nature calls