Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any dress up, like lady you'd like to have?

Any dress up, like lady you'd like to have?

I have never been married, and I seldom have had an opportunity to date much. I have to admit, that I dress to look like the lady of my dreams, hopes, ideal. I realize, than in reality, I may never find such, but, I dress like i would prefer s lsdy to dress, Do any of you relate?

I don't necessarily dress like the women I would like to be, but rather the style of women that I am attracted to, classy, sexy chic, and definitely not in my age group. I don't want to look ****ty and neither do I want to look old and stodgy (i.e. dress my age - yuck!). I am young at heart and mind (most of the time - LOL) and dress and act with that wonderful attitude.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes, Lucille. I do that because,

there's no way an old fart like me could spend time with so many beautiful young women without me pretending Sherry is----all of them!

Actually, the women she portrays r women I fantasize about. In REAL life, I would NOT date women that young OR trashy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Attraction

Oh yea honey. My last long term girlfriend, of 7 years, I have to admit I was attracted to her look because she dressed, wore her makeup, hair, etc. the way I do! Too bad she ultimately said that I threatened her sense of femininity.
    I am still looking for that gg who wants to look like me and embraces all of me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i like to emulate several women in particular, Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette to name just two!

Can't really aford to dress like I'd like to. Just feel lucky with what I find, fits and looks nice. I guess it would be bess described as middle up scale fachion.

Can't I wish I could dress and look as good as the woman I'd like to have!! Obviously my expectations in women are either set way to high or my crossdressing ability is way to low .... Or both!! Hahaha. Guess I better go practice some more!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yea I do the same, mmm which is sort of teenage style mixed with a lil rock n flare lol

for me my mom if i cood look as good as she did at 20-30 yrs old back in the 60-70s i wood she is gong now but i have pictures she was a pirtty lady may be when i dress i love the 50-60s things but i grow up in that time

Quote Originally Posted by lucille tallady View Post
    I have never been married, and I seldom have had an opportunity to date much. I have to admit, that I dress to look like the lady of my dreams, hopes, ideal. I realize, than in reality, I may never find such, but, I dress like i would prefer s lsdy to dress, Do any of you relate?
    Before I was first married, I seldom have had an opportunity to date much, as you do. In that time, I used to dress as a classy woman (neither especially seductive nor elegant), just as I wanted to find one. I was especially attracted to beautiful hair and breasts. My first wife has been quite like that, not especially pretty , however with natural breasts bigger than average and (false) redhair as well.

However the mariage has been a drammatically big failure, a whole nightmare. I understood later (way too late) I had paid too much attention to her physique and dressing code but way too little to her personality and qualities.

My present SO is prettier than my ex, however her wonderful personality is by far her best quality.

We are taught by our mistakes....

Hugs

Nadia

Oh, my. The woman I would like to be is much shorter, younger, and slimmer. Maybe like me when I was 12 years old!

But your point is well taken. I guess I do dress a lot like the woman of my fantasies and the woman I would like to be. I guess I would be a career girl, 24/7 if I could and that is how I dress.

Interesting question.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I dress like I want my wife to dress sometimes. Like when it is lingrie. I have always wanted her to enjoy wearing the things that turn me on. But she has a self confidence problem. And says that she doesn't look good in them. For years it was nothing at all, but over the last few years she has come around a little.
    No, those are my Panties]

I really do not dress like a woman I would like to have , but the styles and colors that I like to see on a woman are the same styles and colors that I would like to imagine that I would look as good in as they do .
    If that makes any sense .
    Tomara

I agree Tomara.

I think you hit it. I dress as I would want my woman to dress, if she were consenting, and I had one! Of course, they, the gg's, will dress as they want, not as we would like, and I have no right to dictate how a gg should dress. Its what we would like , but we can't force them. I may never date again, so, I cd , dressing like the gg i would like to find. Lol! But, as important as outward appearance is to us, it is personality, and respect, and love that are most important.

I am confused I see a women that appeals to me I cant make up my mind
    whether I want to be her or be with her ,

I,ve got a real thing for tarty looking women!!!
    Which probably explains why i dress the way i do

Lucille I dress way younger then my age I feel young so why not dress that way. I like younger woman styles over granny dresses.
    Angie

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

any dress up, like lady

I tend to like a little younger style outfits but when I am en-femme I feel younger and mor vibrant so it works for me. I am with Karen though on this one, I need a lot of practice to look like I really want to so here i go off for more practice.

I like professional and sophisticated women, so thats what all but one of my outfits is. The one is a dressy-casual, but still sultry.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Give me 'The little black dress" ,a pair of silver heels, and a string of pearls. I am in heaven!

My ex asked me once if the clothes i wore was what id like to see her wearing.The answer was yes
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Yes. I make up and dress to become the woman I always wanted but never had.

At least I know I'm easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

emulate

i dress as classy as i can , but i feel i try to emulate the girls i like
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Smile

I see my fantasy girl every time I look in a mirror when I"m dresed up!!!!