Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else do this?

Anyone else do this?

I have noticed over the years, and especially since I joined this forum that I spend an inordinate amount of time looking at beautiful women, well all women actually. I don't just mean looking at them either, whenever I'm in a public place, mall, airport, party, whatever, I find my eyes snapping so hard in their direction that I swear they make noise when I do it. I'm afraid my wife will hear them doing it, and she'll think I'm looking for reasons other than I really am.

What I'm looking at, and not necessarily in this order, are her shoes, legs, hose, dress, pants or capris, hair, makeup, eyes, lips, figure, how well she's put together, and then if she's got a great pair of shoes, I try to remember all of the details so that I can find the same pair. I'm not leering at women sexually, at least I don't think I am, but by the same token I am staring just enough to take it all in, and I hope I'm not making them uncomfortable in doing so. I've always wondered, since I've heard that women dress for other women, if, when they notice that I'm looking at them, if they know somethings up, that the thought that they might have a CD looking at them, comes up in their minds, or are they flattered that a male is paying them that kind of attention, or do they immediately think that guys a player.

I do try to be subtle, but I have found that since I admire, and respect women, probably more so because of my CDing, that I just find it incredibly hard to just not look. Anyone else?

Christy

I love my wife very much,but I'm also very attracted to beautiful GG's. I admit I check out their bodies and fantasize and after that I'll check out their hair,dress,make up and so on. I work in a hotel so I get to see and check out alot.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Yep, I do the same thing looking for fashion tips and how GGs dress and make themselves up for a particular activity. It's a lot of fun! I try not to be obvious about it, but I get busted all the time. I don't think they suspect I'm a CDer, they probably just think I'm a typical male who appreciates their look. CDers are such a small portion of the male population that most GGs won't suspect unless you display some outward signs such as tweezed eyebrows, nails, mannerisms etc.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Yes, I do exactly the same thing. I think most GG's enjoy being admired by males, as long as you're not obnoxious or rude.

What's weird is I've realized that I've been doing this for years and years. (I've been in denial about CD'ing for a very long time.) I have vivid memories of certain photographs in Playboy's Lingerie magazine, not so much because of the Ladies in the pictures but because of the clothes they were wearing. There's this one gown that I just can't forget even though the lady wearing it has faded from my memory. It makes me wonder why it took so long for me to catch on!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Yes I am taking an interest in the GG's I see in public. Not just for fashion ideas but I ask myself if I could pull that look off. Most of the time the answer is no but every now and then one passes by that I think I just might be able to pull it off.

I wonder how many of them know the dude checking them out is trying to figure out how he would look in that dress.

Jen

Yes, I had woman think I was puting the moves on her because I was looking at her eyes and face, because her makeup looked so good.

I have done the same thing for a lloonnngg time. At first the wife would ask why I could describe in great detail what a woman looked like, was wearing, etc. Now, she points them out to me and asks if I think either one of us would look good wearing that outfit, makeup that way, etc!

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Been doing it for decades (I can't help myself).........I love women

I think its just like us. We post pictures and get dolled up and go out, not because we need people to reafirm that we are pretty, but because we like to be appreciated for all the work we do to look good. And although young girls don't appreciate the attention, I know that as women get older, they sure as hell appreciate when someone notices the work they went to. I know that my wife appreciates that I notice the subtle changes she makes in her appearance (even though she doesn't know that I'm a CD'er).
    And when I go out with my single buddies (when I'm in drab-they are not CD'ers) its funny the girls they are hitting on always end up talking to me all night, because I subtly make reference to their jewelry, their clothes, their bone structure, etc.

We should teach a class to non-CD'ing guys in women appreciation. I tell you, if a non-CD'ing guy went through the trouble of getting made up in makeup, dress, hair, stockings, panties, etc. a couple of times, he damn sure would appreciate it the next time his lady did the same.

Vanessa R.

BTW, didn't mean to get so empassioned, but I absolutely love and truly appreciate beautiful women (of all types) and femininity in all forms.

Vanessa R.

Silver Member
    Yes, I have been doing this same exact thing for many years. I admire all women and enjoy loking at them and observing the way they are dressed and present themselves. I just can't help it and hope I do not offend anyone when I do this. It is meant to be complimentary.

Yes, I do stare at women. I used to do it for all the male reasons! I would like to get that girl in bed sort of thing. Now I stare at their eyes for eye makeup tips, see how they walk in heels (hard to find a lot of those these days), and their outfits. I want to be the best copy cat that I can be. To do that you have to go to women on the street and see how they act. My wife has commented on my "roving eyes" and I'm sure a few ladies on the street know they are being looked over. They really do not know the why though!
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by FlygrlChristy View Post
    I do try to be subtle, but I have found that since I admire, and respect women, probably more so because of my CDing, that I just find it incredibly hard to just not look. Anyone else?

Christy
    Drooling is a dead give away. So have some tissues with you to wipe the corners of your month.

I to look, more so if i hear the click-clack of heels.

Count me in for looking also, as I watch their fashion, hair and makeup. But the down side is to many women just don't get dressed up anymore except maybe to go to church.

You bet your sweet bippy I look at woman. Always have and always will, but you are right. I do pay a great more attention to what and how they wear their clothes, their make-up, shoes and how they carry themself. Makes watching all the more rewarding.

How else can we learn?

Dee

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

anyone else do this?

I'm pretty sure that this is one that more of us do than don't. I for one have been doing it all my life, have been enamored with woman and there looks forever. I have gotten many a good idea on what I can wear and can't wear and in my minds eye I like to envision mysely in there clothes.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]I think I look more at the clothes and figure (wishing it was my figure) but lovely faces are always noticed by me also.

Still think sometimes wish she was my girl, since I am lezzie now.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Any one else do this.

I am a long time member of this club!
    Hugs, Carole

The Unlucky
    I'm guilty of this as well! Well it's kinda both for me as I'm young and still very much "under the influence of T" (yeah I'm coining that term ).

But, I'll take notice to a very well dressed guy as well(it's very very rare for people my age), nice well made, well tailored suits and a clean appearance will DEFIANTLY get kelly's attention. (plus it gives me pointers on what to wear in guy-mode)

Quilty. If I hear a set of heels, my head snaps towards the sound. I must know what type of heels are making that sound.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

If I see a woman in high heel shoes and stockings, I can't resist looking, since they are my favorite female clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa R. View Post
    BTW, didn't mean to get so empassioned, but I absolutely love and truly appreciate beautiful women (of all types) and femininity in all forms.

Vanessa R.
    I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

I'm definitely a member too. I have only wanted to copy looks a few times though. Maybe the question should be, who isn't?

I find it hard not to look at a female when I am dressed and go, wow you are a fox!!! That could be real trouble.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU