Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living Full Time

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

Living Full Time

Under ideal circumstances I am wondering how many girls here would live full time without srs. I think I would if my wife and I moved to a place where no one knew us. I just feel odd having to change back into boy clothes sometimes. But I would not want srs or other medical stuff. Opinions please.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I would. In a flash. I wonder what "ideal circumstances" are though? How do I know if the ideal circumstances either are or are not the ones I find myself in now? Perhaps we just have to create our own ideal circumstances out of the place we are currently in.

I don't know.

Sarah...

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Under ideal circumstances I mean no problem with family or job. My only real family is my accepting wifeand I am retired.

I'm trying to get to this point right now. I have a couple of obstacles that need to be overcome before I can seriously consider it. The most important one is issues with medical insurance. Hopefully things will change for my benefit in the near future.
    Kisses, Linda

I would do it in less than half a hummingbird's wing beat (faster than a heartbeat).

-Paula
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

The real estate market being what it is today would be a factor. I'm going back and forth between just going full time where I am, and the hell what the neighbors think. Or move and let the neighbors go to hell about what they think. And I'm wondering what the diference is? Carol

Silver Member
    Going 24/7 would not be a practicle alterative for me. I am involved in too many activities in the community for this to work. Deep inside I wish that I could do this but reality dictates this won't ever happen unless I was to move to a new location and start my life over. I would have to give up too much to make it happen so I am content to dress when I can and not make such a major change in the lifestyle I live.

Ideal Circumstances...

Under the right conditions I think I would consider it. I honestly would be able to spend part of my life as both male and female almost down the middle. Ideal circumstances would almost be like having a house in the city and a house out in the country, both easily accessible and only maybe a couple hours drive away from one another. I would love to spend my summers, holidays, weekends and time off in the country (really a beach not the country...just go with the metaphor please : ) but would still like to be able to be my male self the other half of the time. I personally would prefer some activities in male mode, others in female mode. I am currently looking at the idea of my wife and I getting some property a short drive away if we can find a community that would be accepting of alternate lifestyles where no one really new us. We figure we'd never tell the family or friends about the property, just nice little condo or something somewhere. Any ideas? East Coast?
    - "Dakota"

Well I am as close as I can get for now as I dress everyday but the wife puts her foot down to going full time. Now I did have the change when my wife went to Germany for two weeks. But I will say this it's not all that easy, I found it very time consuming
    getting dressed up everyday and every evening removing your makeup and starting all over the next day. Now remember I went out shopping everyday and wanted to look my very best, believe me I had a wonderful time.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    The real estate market being what it is today would be a factor. I'm going back and forth between just going full time where I am, and the hell what the neighbors think. Or move and let the neighbors go to hell about what they think. And I'm wondering what the diference is? Carol
    Funny thing Carol I was that position , only difference two of my neighbors have know me since I was 8. The day you can step out your front door, is the day you have arrived. Its easy to ignore strangers.
    Last edited by Niya W; 09-03-2008 at 03:20 PM.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

If I could, I would be female 24/7. My fiancee has said that would be fine as long as I'm willing to live with it and keep it up. But who knows, when the oppurtunity comes, I might not do it. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thats got me thinking. I'm half way to doing it. I live away from home fully dressed at all times during the weekends but at home and with the job I am in drab. The main reason for this is the children, my employers would support me if I was to choose to dress in the office.

I suspect in a year or so's time, when the children are older, I would like to do it full time. But who knows what is around the corner and who knows how I will change. I suppose thats half the fun of it
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I slowly made the decision to live full time as a woman. I also decided against srs but I have had breast implants and am doing laser and electrolysis. and no hormones either.
    first i divorced my wife, moved to san Francisco and found a support network with new found friends.
    It's all possible depending on your level of risk taking, courage and support and of course your dreams and passions
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Under ideal circumstances...maybe.Most of my family lives far and I dont see them.Work is what would get in the way right now.My mom past away when i was thirteen and I lost my father about two months ago.Neither of them knew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it was at all possible I go full time. But the wife need her husband some times And then there's the kids and grand kids.
    Angie

I would love to under ideal situations,that`s my goal,when that will happen, I don`t know. Right now my job and family is in the way. JENN

Gold Member
    Easy to say I would. I do wonder tho just how different life would be having to mess with makeup every day. I mean makeup and adding the extra touches takes time and effort. I don't know if I could get out of bed even earlier every day...

But in a perfect world, yes living full time as Erin would be great.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

if i had no ties like family gone or distant and no girlfriend i would go for it. Personally I wouldn't go as far as SRS (too pricey).

Hi Sasha,

I am with you girl, but it is complicated. If I were independently wealthy, I think I would enjoy being my true self. I do not think it is the external anatomy that makes us who we are. It is what's inside that really counts!

Kasey

I would and in fact am considering it very seriously... if I were to transition however, I'm not certain about SRS, so...

Well, I have ideal conditions. I'm retired and live alone and the house is paid off. I could do it and have done it in the past for a time. Problem is, it's too much work (and I'm somewhat lazy sometimes) not to mention that doing it all the time would throw me off balance.

Even if I did go for it, the novelty wears off eventually. By that I don't me being who I am but the fact that I would probably end up doing what most every gal does these days and dress for comfort. Besides, being a glamour puss all the time gets old after awhile, so I may as well keep things as they are and reserve looking nice for my socializing and dancing on the weekends. Seems to work best for myself that way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would do it in a heartbeat. I really want the full package deal (SRS/FFS/BA). I'm just not sure the bank account can handle it.
    I just need to find the right way to approach the full time subject with my wife. I'm 80% sure she would be ok with it. Not so sure about her acceptance of full SRS though.

If ideal circumstances meant a passable face and voice, I would already be doing it. But alas, I look like a man in a dress and no amount of makeup can change that.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

It would have to be a 70/30% split for me.

And yes the 70% would be enfemme but my wife married a man and my kids have a dad so he would have to be around some of the time.

Xx Vicky xX

My SO did this about 4 years ago and no we didn't move so know one knew us, she didn't change jobs until a couple of years later when a better job came up.

If you want something badly then you'll cope with the ups and downs that go with it. Ok you do need the support of your SO if you've got one and there's children to think about, but it's your life get on with it and do it.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna