Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "curse" of breast forms

The "curse" of breast forms

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am out of a job and "working" out of my home.

My wife works away from home.

This gives me about a half-day to dress, and wear my breast forms (from the Breast Form Store, size 8, giving me a 44C).

I use the adhesive tapes to hold them on.

The "curse - The more I wear them, the more I wish they were permanent!

I know exactly what you mean Paula
    Once they,re on, i don,t want to ever take them off

They are great arent they
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My bra and breast forms are usually the last things I take off and I dread the thought of doing so. I love them so much. For me they are the crowning touch in dressing. I've had many feelings over the years of going on hormones and breast implants but alal, family prevents that from happening.

Coda...

Smile

Don't know if I should say this...just got mine a few weeks ago...little gals (4) making me a 34-36B probably what I would really be...first time I tried them I just started sobbing...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

OK, I recently got some new ones I really like.

The problem with wearing them for long periods, ( which I DO, because they're mommy's favorites now, ), is when I take them off. Whew, stinky! Mommy clean u up now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Thomas View Post

The "curse" - The more I wear them, the more I wish they were permanent!
    I agree with you wholeheartedly, Paula.

so girls should I take the plunge, been in contact with the breast form store, will I get addicted or should I just stay with the tiny $20 enhansers

Coda...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    so girls should I take the plunge, been in contact with the breast form store, will I get addicted or should I just stay with the tiny $20 enhansers
    Yes! That's where I got mine and worth every penny...

Silver Member
    I wear my Pals breast forms almost all of the time. I cannot resist the urge to leave them on all of the time. I even sleep with them on and it is the first thing I check when I wake up. I just love it. Yes they do need to be washed from time to time but that only enhances the thrill of wearing them.

Every time I dress with them, they give me this feeling of wholeness. And when it comes time to take them off, .... I miss them.

I can see how it can be a curse, but is it not also a blessing?
    Last edited by Hinata; 09-03-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: just a thought

i have forgotten to take them off a few times as i headed off to school doing a 360 back in to the house. To me it just seems that there should be some thing there! I can't imagine the pain a mastectomy patient must feel when they loose something like a breast.

Aspiring Member

Count me in!

When I look at a woman, I am a total leg man. When I am a woman, my breast forms make me feel completely feminine and if they were real, no matter what the rest of my anatomy might be I would consider myself female. I don't think anything else makes me feel a girlish as my breasts.

I don't know.... Having ultimate flexibility in being able to wear them or not wear them makes life just more fun!!! I'd hate to be tied down to just one gender forever... After all, variety is the spice of life!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Go for it Denise... you'll be happy you did.

When I wear my forms I do not want to take them off. When I can dress at night (with wife's OK) such as tonight, they do not come off. I wear them to bed.

One of the first things i am going to do when the lottery hits is implants

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

I've worn my forms out of the house many times. Sometimes intentionally, other times when I just forgot. Never had a problem but have had some very knowing looks from women! felt very reassuring.

I know what you experiencing Paula and the others that have expressed the same thing. I wear size 12 breast forms and I love how they feel and look. To me it is like they belong there on my chest.

Once you get them "You will never leave home without them" Loose the the tiny ones GF and get what is really in your heart.
    I LOVE my C cup forms and if I could I would go for the Gold and REALLY have them(like in implants).

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]I wore them all the time when I got them until a few months ago I thought I would try dancing braless in a tank top.

I never thought I would get such a hot reaction. More guys and being called sexy by women. My nips are always hard and visible. So I don't wear them as much now as I did, but there are outfits I wouldn't wear without them.

The ones I have make me a 44D. It is just the right size for my body.

The only time they can be uncomfortable is if it is hot outside (read all summer half of spring and fall) and I am out in it very long. I have worn them all day and slept in them too.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Addicted?! Oh yes!! I have had mine a little over three years now and I have been dressing pretty much all the time at home since I got them. In the winter when I can hide them under a coat I wear them out shopping at the grocery or mall. I sleep with them all but 5 nights a year and dread taking them off to go to work in the morning.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

I am ordering another pair today. This will be my 5th or 6th pair. They do split on the back. I get mine at the Glamour Boutique. I tried some from another store, but I sent them back. They weren't the same quality.
    Check out their website. They have a pair of forms that I think they call them "Skeeters". Those things are HUGE!

I guess having a terrific set of breast forms is part of the reason I can dress down big time, yet still feel very feminine. Something about that magical feeling when the inside of your upper arm grazes your breast, kind of a reminder that things are right in the universe, if only for a while.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Small wonder, since having breasts is an important part of being a woman. If we are going to emulate and present that image, it is essential to look the part. I do have to say, however, that besides being part of a woman's natural charms, these lovely "bumps" are functional as well. They have the potential to nuture and provide sustenance for a little one. We should always respect that and bear that in mind when we are presenting as a woman by doing it in a tasteful way and not pursuing any negative connotations.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning