Thread: Another step

Another step

While I have been out once on Halloween and twice when my wife was out of town. I had never ventured out when she was here. Tonight she said it was OK to dress and as the evening progressed I said that I would have to get gas in the morning. She said what is wrong with now ( major shock) as it was late, so I went out fully dressed, went to a gas station and gassed the car. No one said a thing other than the woman getting gas next to me. She said I looked fine. The took a drive thru some of the most crowded parts of town. What a rush.

Silver Member
    Hey Alice, I have done the same things many of times. Going out late at night to a gas station is a great way to get out. I have done it many times and it is so easy. If you pay at the pump it is easy but take it a step further and go inside to pay. This is more fun and you will get to enteract with the person at the counter. They do not care what you look like, they only care about making a sale.

Going out fully dressed at night is the best way to get started crossdressing in public, like CD Susan said. that is what I did too, Now I have graduated to going out enfemme during the day, which is even better yet.

Wonderful story. Hopefully this is the first of many more to come. My first time out, or as I like to call it, my first "half way" time out was to get gas too. The reason I call it "half way" is I was only wearing strech blue jeans and boots. The rest of me was in full male mode, no make up or wig and just a tee shirt on. No one was at the station, but what a rush.

That's greay Alice what a great wife hun.
    Angie

YA!!!! Another one bites the Dust. That is Great and it feels Great too, doesn't it???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Silver Member
    Your thread title should have read "Another BIG Step"! How wonderful that you have gone out with the encouragement of your wife! Give her a big hug! With this big step there is no turning back and you will want to go out more often.

Isn't that just the greatest feeling? I tend to go for long periods of time between outings due to my lifestyle so that sometimes just a drive is a thrill. Have a blast, girl!
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Thanks for bringing back some memories. I am looking forward to making some new ones!
    Thanks for sharing.
    yin/yang

went to get gas before a price jump 5 years ago. spur of the moment so just shorts an a t-shirt. Of course, ran into someone i know who gave me a big hug right on the bra strap.

The first step was the hardest but the cover of night certainly made it easier. Now I don't think twice if I need to run an errand. If I am en femme I don't change back to drab and if I am in drab I don't usually take the time and effort to change into girl mode just to get a tank of gas.

Very cool Alice, it has been years since I have driven a car while dressed.
    My wife is fine with me dressing at home, but she would freak out if I started for the door with the car keys in my hand.
    Tina B.

Just here to make freinds
    Totally cool!
    Really enjoying this!!!

Paying tolls was my first real interaction like that but buying gas was right up there. Funny, I still get a little nervous doing it....but love it just the same!
    Kristen

My Step Gone Awry

Reminds me of this spring when I got dressed early on a Sunday morning and was going to return some videos at the 24 hr. drop of a closed video store. As I pulled out of the parking lot, I thought to myself that if I didn't know some of the people that worked at the drug store across the street, I'ld stop in for some makeup. The next thing I know, I've driven about 25 minutes to a CVS in the Cleveland Suburbs, and I'm picking out some foundation. On the way home, I spot a Starbucks and stop in for a cup of tea, then a Panera Bread for a Cinnamon Crunch Begal. This was the first time for me to be out completely dressed and interacting with people, and was very spurr of the moment.

Gace,
    Bobbi

Went out one night to fill up because the news said the price was taking a big jump the next day. took the forms out but left the bra on under a T-shirt. What are the odds that I run into someone I know, three minute talk, and then he gives me a big hug right on the bra strap. Oh well, I guess I wanted out anyway. maybe just not the way I planned it!

Yeah Baby!!!
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

hi

I am new to the site..

i dressed on and off for a while...got more serious about dressing a couple of years ago..

i haven't been out yet..but i am looking forward to the time that I do, especially after reading everyone's comments

kristina

Alice,

what a great story... I have often thought of going out at night for a drive or to the corner store but never had the guts...