Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought xx

Just a thought xx

I don’t know if anyone else feels like this but I though id’e throw it into the forum.
    This is my thought …..’im glad I was born a man who crossdresses, I have no desire to be a woman, I just like acting and dressing like one (a lot). If I was a woman I think I wouldn’t feel the sensation that wearing female clothes gives me now. The way my little girls feel, the way the breeze blows up my skirt, the buzz I get seeing my painted nails, she sound of my heals when in walking…and so on.

I would hate not to get all the feelings I get now. Does anyone else feel like this?

Take care,
    xx

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Oh, I don't know. I guess whether your a GG or not the sensation from wearing fabrics usually used in clothes designed for women is the same - fantastic! People all over the world get a kick from dressing up, whether GG, TG, CD or anything else and I suppose that's why.

I have plenty of desire to be female and I still love the sensation of my most gorgeous clothes.

Sarah...

i dont have i desire to be female (body wise) but i do have a desive to dress and act like a woman all of the time. mabey its because im only 24 and still learning about the great life of a TV.

By the way ive discovered my female me (it took a while). Im nicole xx

I feel the same way. I doubt that genetic females get the same turn on from their female clothing that we do. If they did, then I don't think you would see so many of them bare legged, and wearing flip-flops.

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    My ex said it doesnt do anything for her as its normal and she is so used to it but i love the sensation it gives me for sure

I try not to, but I know exactly what you mean and tend to agree. Lets see how I feel in a years time
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Very Glad I Am A Crossdresser!

Nicole,

I feel very much as you do. I have been a CD for over 60 years, and still get a rush every time I put on panties. etc.

When my dear wife passed away in 2005, I did have some idea of becoming fully female. But thanks to a very dear lady in Scotland, I gave up that idea!
    I am very content to dress like a female, even though I don't try to pass. And yes, I do go out in public totally dressed, but without a wig or makeup! I am a man who crossdresses! The public can take it, or leave it!

Stephanie (formerly Sissy/Stephanie)

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Nikkixd

Red face Nikkixd

I get so excited when I just think of wearing fem clothing! I especially love how my legs look in boots or heels. I've just joined this forum and I'm still feeling my way around the 'scene', but I've been 'cross dressing' since the age of 10 (now 38) and I still get a thrill every time. I've just recently realised that I'm not alone in this, but for 20 years, I've hidden my feelings for fear of being ostracised from my friends and family. My best friend found out and was cool with it, but my wife hit the roof! So I'm still in hiding and trawling the web when she's not here. One day (hopefully sooner rather than later!) I'll have the courage to be completely open and honest with the people that know me, but for now, I'll take where and when I can! lol Nikki

Yes, I've often had the same thoughts. To women, their clothing is just something to wear. To me, they are a sincere turn on. After all this time, crossdressing is still such a novelty to me. But women just take it for granted. How could they not?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm glad to be a man who dresses like a woman from time to time. I don't care to be a woman either. When my wife ask me about the need to wear panties or whatever femm item that I choose. She decided to try my underware and said it did nothing for her. I guess that makes two of us.
    No, those are my Panties]

I could have done without it, actually. But compared to other characteristics that could have been given me, I'm glad it was this one. And I'm glad I fully accept it and don't have any guilt feelings about it.

Still, life would have been simpler and less expensive not having two wardrobes.
    DonnaT

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaluvssz8 View Post
    I'm glad to be a man who dresses like a woman from time to time. I don't care to be a woman either. When my wife ask me about the need to wear panties or whatever femm item that I choose. She decided to try my underware and said it did nothing for her. I guess that makes two of us.
    Paula, That is hilarious! My wife can't figure me out either. I think she gave up trying. She can't wait to get her bra off when she gets home from work. I can't wait to get mine on.

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole24 View Post
    I don’t know if anyone else feels like this but I though i'd throw it into the forum.
    This is my thought …..’im glad I was born a man who crossdresses, I have no desire to be a woman, I just like acting and dressing like one. If I was a woman I think I wouldn’t feel the sensation that wearing female clothes gives me now.
    I would hate not to get all the feelings I get now. Does anyone else feel like this?

Take care,
    xx
    I'm with you girlfriend!

I love to dress but I'd NEVER trade my life as a guy!

I'm a guy who feels very comfortable wearing a cami, mini skirt and heels and no desire to do more than that.

thanks for your post, there all great.
    were the lucky ones in this world. we know who we are and are happy with it.

Nicole xx

I,m also quite happy to be a guy who enjoys dressing as a woman, it,s nice to have the option
    But real boobs would be nice though!! [Now if i could only find a way of inflating my chest and deflating it easily, i would be happy ]

haha im with you on that one. it would be a dream come true.
    brest forms will have to do for now though

nicole xx

I'm the same way... I love being a guy and a girl.. Just not at the same time!! Lol.

Not Having to dress up fem is a big advantage after listening to the girls on MakeUpTalk... Lot of work being pretty and if I had to do it every day I'd probably long to wear jeans too!! But like that's never gona happen!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A lot depends on your perception of things, I guess. Myself? I look at it as just one suit or the other these days.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nicole, You nailed it girl. I couldn't have said it better. I have been dressing 40 years and have never had the desire to be a woman either. But I sure love the feeling I get every time I dress.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'm on board with this one.I like being a guy and a CD'r. However I would welcome a fairy-godmother who could turn me into Cinderella for the night but also change me back before my nosy neighbors found out.

wouldnt that be great.

thing is we might start wanting more that one night

Nicole xx

Oh ya big time hun.
    Angie

To be a Girl or not to be! That is the Question!..................Do what ya want hon!

i love being a girl
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!