Thread: re accetance

re accetance

I could never be in a relationship without full acceptance and support, as this is who I am

Many of us here is in a relationship where our SO doesn't approve of what we do. But because of the love for our SO's and our children it makes a big difference in where we stay or go.
    No, those are my Panties]

some times it is the trip to acceptance with another that makes it all worth it! I started out with a non-accepting "other". As we spent time together and she came to terms with me and i saw a side of her that i doubt she would have ever shown me. I have much more respect for her and we have grown together.

If one finds true love it hard to put something before it including dressing If my wife wasn't OK with it I would have to take her over dressing.I'm thinking your a very young person and haven't learned much of life. hopefully it will come hun.
    Angie

Every relationship is different. Every couple must figure out what is right for them. Sometimes accepting your spouse means you must live with the fact that she will never fully accept everything about you. If tolerance is all she has to give, then if you want to stay with her, you've got to figure out how to make that work.

My wife and I are still trying to figure a lot of things out. Crossdressing is only one of them.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

joann426

yes i am in a relation ship to but we need to dress up like our so it hurts us to when we cant do it to it takes both to survive and let us be girls also

Real life is a matter of trade offs, some of us have found acceptance to a degree, ( fine but keep it at home ) or ( fine but I don't want to see it ) Or, the real lucky ones (Lets dress and go PARTY) there all good, and better than being alone.
    Some have got to stay deep in the closet even from their wives, it is harder, but still, if you didn't talk it all out before you got married, sometimes you have to except, that not everyone can except what we do. Does that mean you just jump up and run, leaving wife and kids in the dust, No you bite the bullet, dress when you can, and try to get on with your life, it's the manly thing to do!
    Most of us know we can't give it up, but we can keep it down!
    Tina B.

Well said Tina! Just love your SO and yourself. Try to find a compromise that creates the best world for you and your SO.

Hugs Edyta