Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dressed in girl's clothes while a child....

At the time it was very comfortable, but when the name calling and poked fun from all three of my brothers started I was humiliated. There are still scars about that moment. I think it was for the best in the the outcome, because, it has made me a stronger person.

None-the-less I am okay with crossdressing, damn what my family thinks.
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis View Post
    None-the-less I am okay with crossdressing, damn what my family thinks.
    That's a good attitude!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

hi could i ask when you worn earrings did you have your ears pierced or were they cilp on as i am interested thanks

When I was very young I had to take part in a school play and had to have a pair of black long pants. For some reason these were not available for my size in a boys and I ended up at a school outfitters being fitted with girls long pants. They were not really different from boys I guess, but I knew they were girls and I dreaded that play and was very happy when it was over and done with and those dreaded pants were gone from my life. I think I was more scared of being found out to be wearing girls pants than of actually wearing them. Sadly though I do not recall what happened to them, and didnt really have any inclination after that to wear girls clothes for years, (except for their Mary Jane shoes). Much water has passed under the bridge since then though and I have always wondered about how much of an influence that incident ever had on me

Banned Read only
    Jemanda.

An interesting post.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Years ago like in the 1800s, and before that, many kids under the age of 5 were all dressed like girls. They all had dresses to wear. They were not considered boys until they reached age 5 then they were dressed like boys. It may not have been this way for all boys, but if you look back in history you will see what I am talking about. Yes, your Grandfather was dressed as a girl when he was young.
    If you think about it, it's easier to change nappies and deal with potty training if baby isn't in trousers. My grandfather certainly wore dresses as a toddler, I have seen the pictures. He had ringlets too. Some dresses would have been more frilly for the girls, but this wasn't always the case.
    If we were all the same, there would be no choice.

My mother never did, but I remember my grandmother insisting once that I wear her sweater outside. I also remember my aunt offering her sweater for me to wear once when my sister and I went for a walk.

Michelle
    You go girl!

Hi Heather...My earliest memories were at about 6-7....I saw a juggler on TV with a silky shirt with blousey arms that I loved so much that my grandmother who I was visiting, took one of her old slips and sewed up a blouse for me to wear when I stayed over....It was wonderful!!

Later in the summer, I asked her if I could wear one of her nitegowns to bed because it would help me feel "cooler".... ......she gave one to me and never made a fuss...It felt incredible !! and I hardly could get to sleep......

Kisses all......................Wendy

From 3-4 Mom gaVE ME pANTYHOSE TO PLAY WITH!
    i loved them! VERY FASCINATING They were..
    I tried to dress uo in about 7th grade.. Mom helped me. DAD HATED IT!... The end of that! My first memory of wanting some iingerie..
    So.. I Did not goto school dressed as a woman!, But I found out some things about my classmates, as we all talked about it.

Content and Happy
    Josh, it seems as early as I can remember, I would try to wear my moms bra and stuff them with socks. I got caught when Mom noticed one of her bras had been tied in the back. I believe how she handled the situation is why my journy has never been dificult. What a Mom.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I reckon I was about 5. My first memory was wearing my sisters dresses......at about 10 I think my sister and mum thought I was over it, and did'nt do it anymore.
    I remember mum bought a really beautiful nightgown when I was about 13......and when mum, and my family was out, I'd lock the house doors and slip it on and swish in them around the house, it was heaven.
    I'd do it till I was about 16. Mum knew about it cause I did'nt fold them back, the way mum did. I remember even wearing them to bed. Mum had 3 gowns at one point, and I'd sneak one night and wear it in bed. Mum would come in and give me a kiss, not knowing I had one on, and one morning mum raced in and asked if I knew where one of her nightgowns were. I gave up, and said "Mum, look....". She was'nt really shocked. She was quite prepared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

At five or six I aways wanted my fingernails and sometimes my toes painted when mom was doing hers. I'd watch very intently as she applied her polish and then ask if she would do mine also. I'd wear the polish for days and spent alot of time trying to get my next door neighbor to play dress-up. Nothing made me happier than wearing one of her hand me down dress with my nails painted.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Unfortunately, I don't think it ever happened. I don't think my mom likes the idea of me wearing girl's clothes at all.

Well too bad.
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Always Susan.....

A lovely reply.

Amazing Member
    I was very afraid of putting on any clothes of the female gender, even for Halloween or play acting in backyard productions, until about 12 or 13, when the fear turned into a strange attraction mixed with fear. A year or two after that I began CD'ing on the sly. I soon was dreaming about being dressed up by females, in different imagined circumstances, but it did not happen then. The human mind can have some strange quirks in its development.

i am a roleplayer, a Dungeons and Dragons connesieur of sorts...i'm quite used to being different people...but i think it started when i was six...but i was closeted until i was 13, then thats when it hit me like a freight train that i was CDer
    When swimming in a see of lies, one needs to go fishing for the truth

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth-Lock View Post
    I was very afraid of putting on any clothes of the female gender, even for Halloween or play acting in backyard productions, until about 12 or 13, when the fear turned into a strange attraction mixed with fear. A year or two after that I began CD'ing on the sly. I soon was dreaming about being dressed up by females, in different imagined circumstances, but it did not happen then. The human mind can have some strange quirks in its development.
    That sounds a LOT like me. Even the age is correct.

The Beginning

My mother dressed me up in one of my sisters dresses when i was about five years old till i was eight. this would happen every Sunday evening when my father was attending chapel! I remember that the dress was green velvet with puffed sleeves and white lace piping. I also wore her shoes which were too small for me, but i percevered with the result that some of my toes are slightly deformed!! Let just say the rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Years ago like in the 1800s, and before that, many kids under the age of 5 were all dressed like girls. They all had dresses to wear. They were not considered boys until they reached age 5 then they were dressed like boys. It may not have been this way for all boys, but if you look back in history you will see what I am talking about. Yes, your Grandfather was dressed as a girl when he was young.
    I understand that General George S. Patton Jr. was raised this way. Was he perhaps overcompensating when he went to war? Probably not, but it's fun to speculate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Being dressed as a girl was something that would never have happened in my house! Both of my parents were very paranoid about that sort of thing for some reason. And when I was little, I would have strongly resisted any thing of the kind. Boys did not do that!

But a few years later, about the time I was old enough to be left at home alone, curiosity about female things hit me like a freight train. It started with looking through my mother's drawers, at the jewelry etc. Later I progessed to trying some of her stuff on. We were about the same size at that time. I got caught once or twice, which put an end to that, but the desire never left. I think the opposition made it even stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

When 12 years old, Mom wanted to learn how to ski. Having no eqipment or clothes, she borrowed from a friend who had a son and daughter. The daughters outfits fit me and the son's fit my brother. There was a white and red outfit. The stretch pants were side zippered and the jacket came down only to the natural waist. There were color co-ordinated gloves and hat.

It was a wonderful time.
    Janice Ailene:

At about 5 or 6 my babysitter started with dress up sessions. She was 15 at the time. This lasted for several years. She started slow and worked up to bringing panties in my size to my home.
    Whenever I was at her house with no one else she would dress me completly in panties,bra,slip and pantyhose. It was very much fun.

Smile Early Cross Dressing

I have seen photo's of me at a very young age dressed as a little girl. My father would come home from work and ask, who is the new little girl. At about the age of 6 to 8 or 9 years i would have to wear long stockings in the winter and also had a garter belt to keep them up. It was around 1946 i started dressing in some of my mothers things as at that age i was 14yrs old, I still cross dress today and no it is not a sexual thing. I feel a great calm about my self when i am dressed.
    I beleive if it dose not hurt and if it feels good, then i can't be wrong.....
    Rachel. Spokane, Wa

Dressed as a child

I had three events that seem pretty innocuous then, and now, but, I believe had a profound effect on me. The first occurred when I was probably five or six years old. I had left my wet gloves outside after playing in the snow. My family was going to my sister's school to see her class perform on stage. My mother scolded me for leaving my gloves outside and said that I couldn't wear them. She gave me a pair of my sister's gloves to wear . . . out in public! In reality, no one probably noticed that I was wearing girls' gloves, but I knew. I felt humiliated, and somehow that resonated with me.

The second event occurred a few years later. My mom took me to buy gym shoes. The girls shoes were on sale. She had me try on a pair of girls gym shoes and then she bought them for me. I can't imagine why the salesman didn't speak up and say something. I certainly did. But my mom insisted. I never wore those shoes.

Lastly, when I was about eleven, I was part of a cast in a play at school. The entire cast was boys (it was a class project), but the script had a female role. One of my classmates, who was the class clown, took that role. He borrowed a skirt, pantyhose, a sweater and shoes from a girl classmate. I'm assuming he wore a bra too because he had something in the sweater to make boobs. Everyone thought that it was hilarious, including me; but I secretly wanted to be him. I wanted to be the boy wearing those girls' clothes in front of the entire class.

One year later I began to secretly dress. But that's another story.

Jamie.