Thread: My "breasts"

Wink My "breasts"

A few days ago, I went to a salon and had a makeover: makeup, wig styled, etc. I had planned on using a new bra, but I couldn't find it in my sports bag, so I put on a camisole top instead, thinking that could hold my forms OK. Then I put on a striped top, a striped miniskirt, pantihose, and heels. The girl who did my makeup took a few photos of me, and, as I was changing back into male mode, I noticed how my "breasts" looked in the cami. The cami was black, and not quite sheer. My breasts looked real! I would have sworn that I was looking at a woman's chest! It was amazing!! If I hadn't been so shocked, I would have had her take a picture of me in the cami, with the breasts poking out. Next time, I will have to do that.... By the way, I finally found the bra, as I was packing my clothes back into the bag. Oh well, it turned out that the cami was one of the best ideas I ever had.
    I can't wait until the next time that I go out dressed. I will be going to a clothing store and trying on some outfits, dressed in my newly discovered cami!!

Terri

Terri how about some pics hun.
    Angie