Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

or does it exceed it or maybe is it's totally over the top?

ladies, what I mean here is this....

There are I guess three levels to the CDing...

A) Closet and stricly at home or (in the closet)

B) Out of the closet and out of the home...you occassionally go out "en femmed"...

C) 24/7 home and out ladie....

So my question came about because I was reviewing my CDing level with the number os shoes I have as well as a few other items...

I'm strictly in the house...dress totally maybe 12-15 hours a week....

I have 9 pairs of shoes...3 bras and 8 pairs of panties...maybe a dozen tops and 5 pairs of slacks mainly jeans...

I was looking at my shoes and thought...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more???? Sure there's all kinds of cute or sexy shoes out there to be had...but really how many do I really need???? and I'm thinking 9 is getting up as far as "reasonable"....but one more pair two more pairs 10 more pairs????? Just how many do I really need???? Then I thought I've got 12 tops....do I need more???? I don't go out so it's not like I've got to have this whole wardrobe like my men clothing...and panties???? got enough of them that I can wear two a day and have enough left over. Or how many pairs of shoes do I really need (or can jsutify) if I'm just dressing at home 15 hours aweek?? (aside from the concept "that a girl can never have to many shoes"....but really what is reasonable verses compulsive here????

So my question is this....

What are you? a A, B, C CDer/T/G and how does your wardrobe match up to your CDing?... are you in the closet and have a few items or are you in the closet and have enough in your closet to open a small boutique?

How many_________(filling in this line with shoes, panties, bras, tops dresses or any other appropriate choice of word(s) and are you average to you level of CDing , above average or over the top when it comes to level of CDing verses quanity of your clothing....

Steph is dying to know about this one!!!!

Why????

Because she's got some spare $$$ to some shopping with over the weekend and I need to decide where I go and what I buy.....

Probably I am over the top of the top of the top! Something like that. I get out, but logistics and a partner are sometimes the limiting factor. In the meantime my wardrobe and accessories continue to grow!

A little A and not so much B

'k so here's my short list
    15 panties
    8 bras
    1 teddy (soon to be none, I hate this one!)
    2 tights
    1 fishnet hose
    1 fishnet top
    2 pair of jeans (looking for more)
    1 Beautifull black dress (sleaveless)
    and shame of all shames , no shoes (yet!)
    1 chamis

Hope this helps, good luck.
    You always tell me that it's impossible / To be respected and a girl / Why's it gotta be so complicated / Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated ?/ So please be carefull with me, I'm sensitive. /And I'd like to stay that way.

Jewel

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I dress about 3-4 times a month (in a good month) and I own more female clothes than male and I keep buying when I get a chance and lately I have been buying shoes!

When I got back into dressing, I told myself " just what fits into this bag".Well, that didn't work,so the wardrobe built!Now, I have a fairly large amount of clothes, but nothing to wear!I have my comfortable "look" when I get out---but I want it ALL!!Soooo,I guess no!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

A, slowly rebuilding after a long dormant purged period. I only have one outfit and that is a little too small for comfort, and no shoes for my male size 12 kinda wide edemic feet.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Needs an option D. I'm out 1-3 nights a week. I have more girls clothes than guy. I'll buy new pumps when they get scuffed but will wear my guy shoes till they have holes in them.

I dress age appropriate . I have clothes for all occasions from formal to club.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Pretty much 'A' as I have only come fully clean the my wife last week, but she always knew I dabbled lol.

I have three skirts and one gorgeous black dress (see pic) but little else. I am suffering from the dreaded pink fog that the girls here have warned me about - so expect the wardrobe to be expanded very soon.

I'm very much around the house only, but did take one very very bold move to a shopping centre a fair way from home a couple of days ago. I still have the adrenaline rush.

At 6ft 2 and very athletic I didn't expect to pass but it went extraordinarily well.

I get out once or twice a month. But I love shopping on the interweb, mail order and in person. Consequently I have plenty of clothing which rarely gets worn.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'm an old school hippy and back in the day I lived in hip hugger bell bottoms,now they call them low rise flair jeans,and they don't make them for men any more,so I buy womens low rise flair and boot cut jeans.
    I wear them when I go out,in fact I no longer own any mens jeans,the dresses and skirts I just wear at home in the house,at my age it is impossible to make myself passable any more,besides my wife will not let me shave off the mustache.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

[SIZE=4]I think I am between an "M" and an "R", can't really tell.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]My wardrobe has changed in the past three years to match my location and the common dress in the area, that is if I want to fit in. I still have all the ball gowns and pagaent dresses but don't really wear them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I still cannot talk about wigs, I can stop anytime, really...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    I have way more femme clothes than male. It's a pretty good much for my level of activity, ranging from the casual capris/jeans I wear most often through formal gowns. The only areas of excess are bras and shoes, but I can't resist a good shoe sale.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee

Hi All,
    My femme wardrobe is definitely larger than my male wardrobe. I have enough femme clothes to go 24/7, in any social setting. I do go out enfemme whenever the opportunity comes along.

Huggs, Renee

I'm definitely in the A catagory. Only have 2 skirts and 1 dress. I maybe have 6 pairs of shows. Have plenty of panties but not enough bras to match. I would say I don't have enough of a wardrobe.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I realize that I am probably an extreme case. I am now living on my own so I can dress at home as I please, I get out in public as much as I can dressed and when in male mode all of my clothes are actually female except my shoes. So at some level I am almost 7/24. In fact I am contempalting going 7/24 some day.

I have 4 dressers in my room that are full, a closet in my room that is probably 6 foot long that is full, I have half of a third bedroom that has shelves and hangers built in that is full and half of a 4 foot closet in that room that is full. If I were to guess at what I have amassed I would say that I have gone way beyond reasonable even for a woman but I guess that is a big part of the craziness that happens when we finally become free to be ourselves so my inventory probably looks something like this as a rough guess:

Dresses - 30 to 40
    Skirts - 150
    Pants - 50
    Tees/Pullovers - 100
    Sweaters - 30
    Tops - 100
    Panties - 50
    Bras - 12
    Stockings - 30 pairs
    Pantyhose/Tights - 125 pairs
    Shoes - 30 pairs
    Boots - 10 pairs
    Sandals - 20 pairs
    Purses - 15

Not to mention all of the odds and sodds and accessories and such. I really need to stop buying things but there is so much cute stuff out there.

Arghhhh

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I also am in the B category. Would love to get out more but it is a bit complicated here.

Having said that, I know that I have more fem clothes than male clothes. I have 9 pairs of fem shoes and only three pair of male ones for example.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

clothes

I am in category B but I have more clothes than my ex-wife.
    They keep sending me catalogs and i can't resist. Everything
    looks so fantastic.Girls are so lucky with the choices for
    them.

I'm an A with what seems like an average amount of clothes, somewhat more women's than men's. I shop often, but buy occasionally. I try to get only things that knock me out, or are just too good a bargain to pass up. So, I'd say that if you see something you really want, go for it. If you just need to buy something femm but don't really see anything you like, maybe save your money for another shopping trip.

Dee

Gold Member
    Choice B.

Tho all my clothes are technically women's, I have maybe 6 or 7 ensembles that are completely feminine like skirts and blouses. Probably 5 pairs of sandals, some low and some high heel. All the undergarments femme...

I think the stuff I have now is about right for me. I get out maybe once a month totally en femme so I don't really need more than the 6 or 7. I guess with mixing and matching, I could create a few more outfits ensembles.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I am now in Category B. I need to do a closet clean-out. Over the years I have acquired a wide variety of clothes, trying to figure out my 'style'. Now that I am more comfortable out and about and trying to look presentable, I could dump all those 'failed' thrift store outfits.
    Which would then make room for some new outfits.
    I also need to get rid of all those size 10 shoes that I thought would stretch to fit. I'm 10.5W or 11, and those 10's really don't work for more than 3 minutes. Same with bra's. I have too many, but would happily dump a few.

So excluding the tacky, incorrect sized of just badly fitting clothes that I am happy to get rid of, I don't think I am over the top at all.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

C
    Over the top on all and shoes to match.........

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Melissa what an incredible wardrobe!

I guess i am still an A but way too lazy to inventory stuff at the moment

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    1 dress
    6 skirts
    6 panties
    2 bras
    2 garters
    95 pantyhose/stockings

maybe this would put me in the Z group
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I get out about 8 days per month. I have a second office in Phoenix and go out there. I have gotten my whole wardrobe down to one large suitcase that is unpacked every time I'm in Phoenix. I have:
    10 pair of nylons
    1 corset
    4 bras
    8 panties (they match the bras too)
    4 skirts
    5 casual blouses
    4 fancy blouses
    2 casual dresses
    1 fancy dress
    3 pairs of heels
    1 small purse
    Way to much makeup...doubles of everything!
    I shop every time I go to Phoenix. When I buy something I get rid of something that I feel I can do without. It keeps everything in one case.
    Charlie

B

I guess I`m a B, get out 2-3 times a month, if I`m lucky, have alot of clothes,walk end closet about 3/4 full of female clothes. Lot`s of panties and bra`s. I still keep buying, never have enough, always new styles or something that catches you`re eye.