Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

or does it exceed it or maybe is it's totally over the top?

ladies, what I mean here is this....

There are I guess three levels to the CDing...

A) Closet and stricly at home or (in the closet)

B) Out of the closet and out of the home...you occassionally go out "en femmed"...

C) 24/7 home and out ladie....

So my question came about because I was reviewing my CDing level with the number os shoes I have as well as a few other items...

I'm strictly in the house...dress totally maybe 12-15 hours a week....

I have 9 pairs of shoes...3 bras and 8 pairs of panties...maybe a dozen tops and 5 pairs of slacks mainly jeans...

I was looking at my shoes and thought...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more???? Sure there's all kinds of cute or sexy shoes out there to be had...but really how many do I really need???? and I'm thinking 9 is getting up as far as "reasonable"....but one more pair two more pairs 10 more pairs????? Just how many do I really need???? Then I thought I've got 12 tops....do I need more???? I don't go out so it's not like I've got to have this whole wardrobe like my men clothing...and panties???? got enough of them that I can wear two a day and have enough left over. Or how many pairs of shoes do I really need (or can jsutify) if I'm just dressing at home 15 hours aweek?? (aside from the concept "that a girl can never have to many shoes"....but really what is reasonable verses compulsive here????

So my question is this....

What are you? a A, B, C CDer/T/G and how does your wardrobe match up to your CDing?... are you in the closet and have a few items or are you in the closet and have enough in your closet to open a small boutique?

How many_________(filling in this line with shoes, panties, bras, tops dresses or any other appropriate choice of word(s) and are you average to you level of CDing , above average or over the top when it comes to level of CDing verses quanity of your clothing....

Steph is dying to know about this one!!!!

Why????

Because she's got some spare $$$ to some shopping with over the weekend and I need to decide where I go and what I buy.....

Probably I am over the top of the top of the top! Something like that. I get out, but logistics and a partner are sometimes the limiting factor. In the meantime my wardrobe and accessories continue to grow!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Needs an option D. I'm out 1-3 nights a week. I have more girls clothes than guy. I'll buy new pumps when they get scuffed but will wear my guy shoes till they have holes in them.

I dress age appropriate . I have clothes for all occasions from formal to club.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

A little A and not so much B

'k so here's my short list
    15 panties
    8 bras
    1 teddy (soon to be none, I hate this one!)
    2 tights
    1 fishnet hose
    1 fishnet top
    2 pair of jeans (looking for more)
    1 Beautifull black dress (sleaveless)
    and shame of all shames , no shoes (yet!)
    1 chamis

Hope this helps, good luck.
    You always tell me that it's impossible / To be respected and a girl / Why's it gotta be so complicated / Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated ?/ So please be carefull with me, I'm sensitive. /And I'd like to stay that way.

Jewel

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I dress about 3-4 times a month (in a good month) and I own more female clothes than male and I keep buying when I get a chance and lately I have been buying shoes!

When I got back into dressing, I told myself " just what fits into this bag".Well, that didn't work,so the wardrobe built!Now, I have a fairly large amount of clothes, but nothing to wear!I have my comfortable "look" when I get out---but I want it ALL!!Soooo,I guess no!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

A, slowly rebuilding after a long dormant purged period. I only have one outfit and that is a little too small for comfort, and no shoes for my male size 12 kinda wide edemic feet.

Pretty much 'A' as I have only come fully clean the my wife last week, but she always knew I dabbled lol.

I have three skirts and one gorgeous black dress (see pic) but little else. I am suffering from the dreaded pink fog that the girls here have warned me about - so expect the wardrobe to be expanded very soon.

I'm very much around the house only, but did take one very very bold move to a shopping centre a fair way from home a couple of days ago. I still have the adrenaline rush.

At 6ft 2 and very athletic I didn't expect to pass but it went extraordinarily well.

I get out once or twice a month. But I love shopping on the interweb, mail order and in person. Consequently I have plenty of clothing which rarely gets worn.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I have hundreds of clothes built up over many years. Since they are hardly used they never get worn out and I am not bothered about what is in or out of fashion.

One thing I have realized is that my wardrobe is not really a wardrobe at all since these are not clothes I can wear freely everyday. Instead this is actually a collection. Being able to freely purchase and openly hang these clothes is as much an affirmation of my femininity as wearing them is. Opening up the wardrobe doors and seeing an array of clothes of every design, color and fabric gives me a cozy feeling inside.

So I realize that I am more a collector of feminine style and there is lots of satisfaction in just desiring and acquiring the item. The fact that I will probably hardly ever wear the item is irrelevant. But then that is not untypical of many girl's wardrobes.

E. Out enfemme when ever I get the chance......

My wardrobe suits me and my abilities... I do have WAY too much makeup for any one person!!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am not sure what "level" I am. I have no idea how many of what is in my wardrobe. We will be converting our spare bedroom into a dressing room for my things. At least one wall will be nothing but shoes! Someone said that it is a collection and I agree. Jean makes me go through and get rid of things that don't fit or I just don't wear anymore. I do not like getting rid of anything, especially shoes. I feel that I am hurting my collection. As for not needing them, who does? I like shopping! I will never have enough shoes!

Former Member
    I am an "A".

My wardrobe is a little over the top for me only staying at home. Sometimes I like to really dress up and sometimes I prefer the casual look.

I have:
    4 business skirt suits (this is my favorite look)
    1 dress
    8 - 10 skirts
    12 - 15 tops
    1 leather pants
    2 jeans
    8 bras
    15 panties
    a bunch of pantyhose and thigh highs
    9 pairs of shoes

A girl can never have too many clothes!

One thing is for sure.....this is an expensive hobby.

Just what I pretty much expected...an ecleptic mix of of of styles but all geared to having more rather thna less....

and yes karren, we all know a bout your cosmetics....a store unto yourself....but if we ever run out we know who we can ask!!!!

OK I guess I must go shopping....

Let me see one or two more pairs of shoes...no make that three or four more pairs....found a couple that are just wild!!!!

a couple of skirts....

Several tops I've recently seen and want....

and yes more panties (a girl never has to many of those...)

and I must get some fresh lipsticks, as

oh and jeans....got to love some nice tight jeans....

Oh this weekend will be shop shop and more shopping!!!!

Stephanie....

Put me in category B as I get out on average of 1-3 times per month. There is no question I have too many outfits and shoes. I could easily wear something new every outing for the next year and not have any repeats. But here's a kicker, I have this particular fav cami top which is terrific for layering and coordinating in EIGHT different colors!!! And there are more colors that I want...now that is totally over the top!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more????
    Death is natures way of telling you " you have enough shoes "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    A) Strictly dress at home. Completely make up wigs 1-2 times a week. Partially 3-4 times a week.

Being that my closets are overflowing and I have enough shoes, clothes, make up etc. to last 2 lifetimes en-femme. My wardrobe is grossly mismatched to my level of dressing.

Go out occasionally. 10 wigs, 20 pair of shoes, several dresses, skirt suits, and numerous bras. Most in my outdoor storage shed, a few behind the seat of my pickup, a few wigs on top shelf of closet in shoeboxes, a few dresses in my closet.

My level is A) strictly home and closeted... and like you I take stock in my clothing and ask myself the same questions of do I really need more.. I have a tote box in my bedroom that I keep all (most) of my (Carly) clothes in and try to keep the amount I have to that box as I've said elsewhere to keep some form of control over this thing (crossdressing).. and I do mandatory purges when my clothing gets to where it runs over the box.. I have had over fifty pairs of shoes but only as many as twenty pair are in my collection.. I have had to throw that many pairs of shoes away.. I wish I still had at least three pair that I have tossed.. but that's the breaks.. I've thrown away so many pairs of pantyhose from being worn out, seems like a waste of money to buy them, but that's crossdressing for you.. and the clothes.. well some clothes.. I gave up on ever really looking like a girl a few years back and stopped buying any skirt or dress to fool the part.. I now have just a base amount of clothes.. I'm ok with that...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I'm an old school hippy and back in the day I lived in hip hugger bell bottoms,now they call them low rise flair jeans,and they don't make them for men any more,so I buy womens low rise flair and boot cut jeans.
    I wear them when I go out,in fact I no longer own any mens jeans,the dresses and skirts I just wear at home in the house,at my age it is impossible to make myself passable any more,besides my wife will not let me shave off the mustache.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

[SIZE=4]I think I am between an "M" and an "R", can't really tell.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]My wardrobe has changed in the past three years to match my location and the common dress in the area, that is if I want to fit in. I still have all the ball gowns and pagaent dresses but don't really wear them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I still cannot talk about wigs, I can stop anytime, really...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    I have way more femme clothes than male. It's a pretty good much for my level of activity, ranging from the casual capris/jeans I wear most often through formal gowns. The only areas of excess are bras and shoes, but I can't resist a good shoe sale.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee

Hi All,
    My femme wardrobe is definitely larger than my male wardrobe. I have enough femme clothes to go 24/7, in any social setting. I do go out enfemme whenever the opportunity comes along.

Huggs, Renee

I'm definitely in the A catagory. Only have 2 skirts and 1 dress. I maybe have 6 pairs of shows. Have plenty of panties but not enough bras to match. I would say I don't have enough of a wardrobe.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I realize that I am probably an extreme case. I am now living on my own so I can dress at home as I please, I get out in public as much as I can dressed and when in male mode all of my clothes are actually female except my shoes. So at some level I am almost 7/24. In fact I am contempalting going 7/24 some day.

I have 4 dressers in my room that are full, a closet in my room that is probably 6 foot long that is full, I have half of a third bedroom that has shelves and hangers built in that is full and half of a 4 foot closet in that room that is full. If I were to guess at what I have amassed I would say that I have gone way beyond reasonable even for a woman but I guess that is a big part of the craziness that happens when we finally become free to be ourselves so my inventory probably looks something like this as a rough guess:

Dresses - 30 to 40
    Skirts - 150
    Pants - 50
    Tees/Pullovers - 100
    Sweaters - 30
    Tops - 100
    Panties - 50
    Bras - 12
    Stockings - 30 pairs
    Pantyhose/Tights - 125 pairs
    Shoes - 30 pairs
    Boots - 10 pairs
    Sandals - 20 pairs
    Purses - 15

Not to mention all of the odds and sodds and accessories and such. I really need to stop buying things but there is so much cute stuff out there.

Arghhhh

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...