Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    I am definitely in Group A in the house CD'er. My wife knows & actively participates by coming shopping with me, but she doesn't want me to leave the house dressed!

My collection of womens clothes is approximately...

15 bras
    2 pairs of silicone breastforms (one of them is pretty well worn out though)
    55 pairs of panties (I love panties)
    22 pairs of holdups
    7 pairs of tights
    2 dresses
    18 skirts
    25 tops of different types
    3 bodys
    2 camisoles
    2 corsets (proper steel boned ones)
    3 wigs
    17 pairs of shoes (A girl can't have enough shoes)
    17 nightdresses
    4 negligees
    7 pairs clip-on earings ( I will get my ears pierced one day!)
    3 rings,
    5 necklaces
    2 bracelets

I would have had more skirts & tops but I had to have a clearout recently because i ran out of space in my wardrobe! Also a good excuse to go out & buy something new!

Considering that I don't leave the house dressed I probably have way too many clothes.

I justify my large wardrobe to my wife by saying that everything is bought in the sales so I don't spend all my money on girly things!
    Last edited by Rachel_CDS; 10-01-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Missed somethings off list!

Shoes!?

Nine pairs! That , for me would be hard to imagine, as my male size, is 14 eeee. So, I have been fortunate, to find one pair of pumps, ladies size 15wide, that fit, good, ordered a pair of black patents pumps, size 17, and another lower heel shoes size 15 eee! The size 17's, are a bit too long, but, i manage! Other than that, seven dresses, four skirts, five tops, one wig, one purse, several earings, neclaces, bracelts, makeup, nail polish, etc. Dress several times a month, indoors. At sis foot six, I stick out, get read quickly, but, may try it where i won't be seen up close, if that is possible, in today's overcrowded world. Great post!

Right now an A
    But 6 months from now I should have some outfits that are classy, sassy and of course my fav, trashy ;-)

Mostly A but a little B. My SO knows and is supportive but isn't real comfortable with me going out en femme for all the usual reasons. I average about 30 hours a week en femme which expands dramatically when the wife works weekends. As for wardrobe I have a closet full of clothes- conservative skirted business suits being my favorite but also alot of easy to care for comfortable skirts, blouses, tops, slacks. My lingerie and unmentionables are more than enough to meet the demands of my cding. As for the shoes at 30 pairs I'm definitely over the top. I shop about once a month or so and usually bring home a new outfit. Definitely have more girl clothing than guy stuff and am very fortunate the SO doesn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    I have 9 pairs of shoes...3 bras and 8 pairs of panties...maybe a dozen tops and 5 pairs of slacks mainly jeans...

I was looking at my shoes and thought...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more???? .
    Well, let's see, do you spend about 10% of your time dressed? My sister has over 100 pairs of shoes, so you have less than 10% of the shoes she does, which means you need more shoes!

Hope this helps.

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

More Needed?

Well I'm always dressed at home but have not ventured far in going out. However; I do have a full wardrobe including many skirts, dresses, blouses, slacks, 8 pairs or shoes from flats to high heel boots and 3 pair of slippers. Not to mention nighties and undies.
    My makeup supply is over the top as are my jewellery and perfumes.
    When shopping with my wife a couple of months ago I saw some lovely things I like but said I probably didn't need more. My wife said "darling, it's not what a girl needs, it's what she wants". So I keep adding to my feminine life.
    Margot

Could Live Full-Time

I just went in the closet the other day to figure out what I had. When I came out I found:

30+ Tops
    12 Camis
    19 pair of Shoes
    30+ Panties
    10 Bras
    12 Jeans
    3 Dresses
    2 Skirts
    3 Heavy Coats
    4 Blazers
    7 shorts
    3 sweat suits (I even exercise en femme)

I noticed that I had far more female clothes than male ones. It was very shocking that I had shifted that far in such a short time. Now I have to answer the other part of the question. I do almost all of my shopping and going out en femme. About the only time that I go out in male mode is when I'm out with my kids.
    Michelle

My wardrobe has gone from having a bit of everything to just the basics over the last year.
    -Plenty of underthings... Mostly panties. (I must have 100 pair or so)
    -A good assortment of skirts & tops... Maybe 10 sets that I can mix & match + 3 or 4 matching sets that I purchased from various catalog orders.
    -6 or 7 dresses... Mostly everyday types but a few nice ones too.
    -At least a dozen pair of shoes, some summer and some winter.

I don't use wigs anymore, I get a curly perm once in a while. My hair is almost down to my shoulders if I pull it straight.

I don't keep count of what I have any more, just send things out that I no longer wear to Good Will, and I'm always shopping for something new whether browsing the catalogs or out in a store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

B...but I can't resist heels...I have like 40 pairs!!! Totally obsessed with Nine West!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

At one time I was an "A" and after my first divorce I became a "B" and then back to an "A" . After my second divorce I became a "B" again and then I got a female roomate and became a "C" (best part of my life thus far). Now I'm married again and back to an "A" hoping to graduate back to a "B".
    I do have more clothes then I could possible wear, both casual and dressy, but hey I'm a CD, were suppose too. And I keep on adding to the collection Hoping to become a "B" again or even a "C".
    12--- pair of shoes
    30--- dresses
    8--- rompers
    25--- skirts
    8----wigs
    4---pairs of boots
    12---slacks and jeans
    8 ---bras
    5----bustiers
    60----panties
    25---blouses
    20----slips and 1/2 slips
    7-----girdles
    8-----nightgowns and teddies
    and way too many accessaries, but then again a girl can never have too much.
    Striving for acceptance.

A 1/2? But plenty of clothes to suit my needs,, but would love to have a full walk-in closet full!
    panties 18
    bras 7
    pantyhose 5
    socks 5
    shoes 6
    slacks 6
    jeans 3
    tops 18
    skirts 4
    skirt/sweater combo 2
    blazer 1

Question,,, are you 'en drab' if you're wearing womens slacks and shirt in public, but without a bra on?

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    A C for me I have more clothes and makeup that I don't know I have and I dress full time and rarely go back to male mode and that's only once a week

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile my wardrobe

i fall into catagorie b and i have about 12 pairs of shoes about 10 girdles 15 bras dozens of pantyhose and boxes full of sheer nylon stockings.also about 15 assorted slips and loads of panties.clothing i have skirts and dresses and dress shirts.phylisanne

i have a small collection of thing lots of panties and bras a few skirts and jeans and alot of makeup and shoes i even have my own avon ladie

a. people dont take too kindly to that sort of behavior in these parts. i have a dress and apron, two pairs of mary janes, ballet flats (that ended up being a half size too big), a plaid jumper (that ended up being too small) and a ton of tights and sleepwear. i did go to the store today with tights under my jeans, but it ended up making me really paranoid.

oh and a petticoat of course

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    No it doesn't. I am single so I am able to dress every day. Some days I go out but most days I just stay around the house.

The thing is my female wardrobe is triple the size of my male one. But that's ok, cause I love to shop and its just more fun going out and buying skirts, dresses, heels among other girlie things than it is buying guy stuff.

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

I think I should have a wardrobe sale

I'm definitely a "B" but have a bigger femme wardrobe than my partner and 10 no 20 times bigger than my male one. Ie; Male 0 underwear, femme 40+ panties
    Male 3prs shoes femme 25+ and so on.
    My wardrobe is like my workshop, never throw it away as it might be useful.

Smile

I' a type B, and only get out once or if I am lucky twice a month. I have all the bra's and hose and slips, including a corset, a girl can have. I love dresses, skirts, and tops. I do want to find a one or two pair of pants.
    I enjoy it all.

Hugs,

Abby

I never go out of the house fully dressed but underdress and wear fem jeans every day. My collection of womens clothes does exceed my dressing requirements but it is still fun to try on 20 different outfits a day when there is the urge.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I'm an A. Had to leave my beloved collection in NJ when I moved to CA to marry my high school sweetheart. She was more important. I still like to dress but my wardrobe is slacks, blouse, panties, teddy, and 4 pr of shoes and building. No matter what a girl can't have too many shoes!

Marjory

That's MISS fire to you! Misfire's Avatar
    Mine is waaay over the top for primarily dressing at home. I rarely go out dressed and when I do, it's either to a friend's house or if I stay in my car. Compared to my "male" wardrobe, my closet looks like a 17 year-old girl's.

Smile

I'm definitely in the A catagory too. Wouldn't pass out but sadly rarely get the chance to dress in either .

I've got :-

2 dresses (only bought 1)
    4 skirts
    3 jeans (unworn so far)
    9 tops
    3 cardi's
    3 pairs of shoes (one pair 30 yrs old LOL!)
    5 bra's (again 1 vintage)
    6 cami's
    4 suspender belts
    2 girdles
    3 half-slips
    3 pairs of tights
    5 pairs of stockings
    1 nightie
    > 10 panties, but mostly just plain cotton.

Doesn't seem excessive for a 40 year career - so I think I can justify a few more items yet. Just need to find some discreet storage space

1 bra
    4 basqes
    2 cammi tops
    stockings constantly up and down
    2 heeled boots
    1 strappy heeled shoe
    1enclosed heeled shoe
    8 hats
    6 dress trousers
    12 long (floor) skirts
    1 trouser 2 peice
    2 skirt 2 pieces
    5 over shirts
    8 blouses
    1 embroided frock coat
    1 fur coat
    1 wool long coat
    1 nightie
    1 wedding dress
    slightly more than I need as I love choice

what I am inside is screaming to come out

Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

I don't fit any of the levels mentioned. I express fully two or three days per week. I have two closets full of clothes. I wear most of them according to the season and where I am going. My focus is on shoes. I wear a size 9 in a pump and size 8 l/2 sandal, so I find my size anywhere. I have about 100 pair.
    Hugs,
    Tootsye