Thread: You remind me of my wife

You remind me of my wife

I was doing some volunteer work for a local organization this morning. I was dressed in my usual conglomerate of male and female clothing, but no doubt to my true gender. One other guy was working there and told me that I reminded him of his wife. (poor woman!!) He said my words, actions and overall demeanor was more feminine than masculine but in a good way.

After he said that he turned RED and apologized for calling me feminine. I said no, please thank you I took it as a compliment. And thought it was super cool as his wife is as nice a woman as you would ever meet.

Anyway, as many threads have suggested. Our feminine side seems to show through and sometime people actually notice.

What a wonderful compliment!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

That's awesome!

I've had it told to me and then they apolagize and I say the same thing, I'm not afraid of my femininity, in fact I embrace it daily!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I had a guy say to me about two years ago, "you have the figure of a women". He was kind of kidding around, not meaning it as an insult, I think.
    Wasn't sure how to take it at the time. I was in male mode totally.
    I think he was a bit jealious, he was way over weight and a rather big guy.
    His wife and I got along just great and I think he was trying for a dig.
    We had some business dealings and at first I was a little p****d off and was
    going to go at him, but I mellowed and let it pass. Looking back on it I should
    have said, "thank you, I work on it"

Just having fun

Tonya

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Awesome! YGG! Isn't it fantastic if we ever we get a compliment that says we "act" like women as opposed to looking like them I love those even more!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

People react nicely to someone who is a nice person.
    Angie

Oh, sorry! (No need...)

One evening I was working late in my office when a man cleaning the offices came around and he was surprised to see me there. I told him it was my office. Oh, he said, I am so sorry... I thought this was the office of a woman. I was delighted. This happened more than ten years ago and every time I remember that moment I enjoy it again as one absolutely wonderful moment.

Valerie