Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And he says.... nice panties......

And he says.... nice panties......

Hahahahaha

Ok so I can get pretty brazen sometimes.... More of an "I don't give a rats a$$". But its near quitting time and I had to go use the restroom.... And I noticed someone in the one stall so I used the other... Dropping my drawers and my bright pinkish red briefs to the floor.. So what if someone notices...

Then I hear a voice "Nice panties, Zarren".

Huh?

One of my coworker goes on to explain that its really cool you can tell who's in the stall next to you..... since our new ID badges are on a retractable lanyard on our belts... So I look down and there next to my "cute panties.".. Is my ID, face up with my photo and name!!!

Hahahaha

I did explained they were actually Hanes low riser cotton briefs which come is a varitey of colors..... From Wal-mart... But thanks for noticing!!!

I'm sure glad its Friday!!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-12-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren - Glad that this story had a happy ending! Exposing one's ID badge unexpectedly has been a problem for me at (or outside of) conferences when I forget that I have it on. I freak out a little when strangers address me by name until I remember that I've still got my ID clipped to my shirt. Haven't had an encounter like that in the bathroom, though.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Talon

Can we see the panties in question Karren?

Sure Carla.... but it's aginst the rules if I remember correctly!!! lol

.......My Photos

Well, then can we see the badge with panties in the background?
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    haha you are so funny Karren.

..."More of an "I don't give a rats a$$"." ....

Karren said that???? OMG I never would have thought that for a moment!!!!

Yeah, Right!!!!!!!!!

Karren would walk down the middle of Main Street at high noon in those panties, if she thought she could get a laugh and make an impression!!!!!

kaen you are without a doubt one of the best five inspirations here on the site for the rest of us "shrinking wall flowers"....

Silver Member
    As long as your panties are clean and paid for - don't worry about it!

Silver Member
    Nice story Karren. I would bet it did not bother you too much. You are one of the most outgoing and uninhibited girls on this site. I always am sure to never let my panties show under the partition. Also I never let anything I am wearing actually touch the floor for obvious reasons.

I recently went out for the first time from home, and while only two neighbors saw me, I've noticed these sort of expectant looks from the other neighbors. And I have a similar " don't give a rats..." feeling myself. And as for the questioning looks, well, if they can't ask the question, they're not ready for the answer. But really, every time I've confronted any of my hesitations or fears I've always proved them to be only issue's in my head. The only person's who's opinion matters is mine, and that just makes it get easier and easier. Carol.

Badges?

Badges? We don't need no....steeekin badges!

[SIZE=4]Karren,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]What happened to the un-written rule that men do not speak to each other in the men's room?[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

He broke the rules, Tami!!! Not me!! I break enough rules as it is!!! Your not going to pin this one on me!!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Nice story Karren. I would bet it did not bother you too much. You are one of the most outgoing and uninhibited girls on this site. I always am sure to never let my panties show under the partition. Also I never let anything I am wearing actually touch the floor for obvious reasons.

New corporate building.... with extremely clean floors....
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-12-2008 at 07:51 PM.

.......My Photos

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]Karren,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]What happened to the un-written rule that men do not speak to each other in the men's room?[/SIZE]
    Err we don't not practice that at my company. In fact the guys at my company use the bathroom to tell non PC jokes.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    New corporate building.... with extremely clean floors....
    So no tinkle stains or anything yet.

Karren, are you ready to answer all the stupid questions us CDs get?
    I wonder if someone will ask "Are you gay?"

I don't know, Karren, if you are anything like this in real life, I think people would be afraid to tempt you into being smart alec.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

We all get caught eventually................ and most of us want to!

OK, so here is another one of those things we say without thinking: who would you give a rat's ass to and what does the poor rat do after that?

I think I might have watched too much Monty Python.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

We actually have a pet rat and he has a cute little ass.... lol Stevie is his name.... I can post a photo of him... not in my panties or with my ID tag!!! hahaha

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    So no tinkle stains or anything yet.

Karren, are you ready to answer all the stupid questions us CDs get?
    I wonder if someone will ask "Are you gay?"

I don't know, Karren, if you are anything like this in real life, I think people would be afraid to tempt you into being smart alec.
    LOL I do know I get repremanded all the time by my boss and my boss's boss.... For saying what I think in the board room..... even when they don't want to hear it....

"Someone has to teach you what to say in meetings" I get a lot...

.......My Photos

Almost the same answer I gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hahahahaha

Ok so I can get pretty brazen sometimes.... More of an "I don't give a rats a$$". But its near quitting time and I had to go use the restroom.... And I noticed someone in the one stall so I used the other... Dropping my drawers and my bright pinkish red briefs to the floor.. So what if someone notices...

Then I hear a voice "Nice panties, Zarren".

Huh?

One of my coworker goes on to explain that its really cool you can tell who's in the stall next to you..... since our new ID badges are on a retractable lanyard on our belts... So I look down and there next to my "cute panties.".. Is my ID, face up with my photo and name!!!

Hahahaha

I did explained they were actually Hanes low riser cotton briefs which come is a varitey of colors..... From Wal-mart... But thanks for noticing!!!

I'm sure glad its Friday!!!
    I was in the stall and everything was the same but when I came out the fellow worker said to me Joe whats Up? and I said to him the same about the Hanes Low riser cotton briefs but blamed the color on my daughter doing the laundry and putting something in there that color run. My fellow worker laughed and said to me he had that happen with a tee shirt that turned light pink. I worked in the Government Law Enforcement then, could you have pictured what could have happened if it was someone I did not know, OMG.
    Joann0830

Karren show the pantys hun you don;t have to be in then As long as you in someting.
    Angie

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

And he says ....nice panties

I just love your style Karen. Did your co-worker try to put his feet under the stall and did he shuffle his feet? I used to get a lot of hassle for speaking my mind in board/staff meetings so I quit and started my own company, now I get grief from my wife and my customers. There is no getting away with anything these days. Cotton panties... what's that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post

Karren would walk down the middle of Main Street at high noon in those panties, if she thought she could get a laugh and make an impression!!!!!

Karren you are without a doubt one of the best five inspirations here on the site for the rest of us "shrinking wall flowers"....

Two comments that bear repeating.

When you attach your ID to your panties you should expect a few comments.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Good thing

the pantied had no little flowers or bows or pretty lace on them!

Love,

Michelia