Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate?

what i hate? i hate being allone! girls dont get me wrong you girls on this site is just as close to family as what i would ever have as all my family has passed and i only have so and kids, but the lonely part is when you dont have some one to share your special time with, i so much want some one to share Adelle time with to get dressed together, to laugh together go shopping and having a good time but that wont happen couz there aint much south africans on the forum and well i hate being lonely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

What I hate

Speaking of intolerance. I hate the fact that is is okay for females (that are born that way) to be able to wear whatever they want to, boxers, briefs, work boots, jeans, t-shirts, neck or bow ties with a suit, our dress shirts, that to me is considered dull male garb, but also sexy panties, bras, tops, skirts dresses, heels, flats, make up, you name it, and if I would be seen in public wearing a pair of flats and a skirt with a decent matching blouse I am considered some type of freak. The acceptance of duality needs to be revisited. I hate when I go to buy a pair of panties or bra at any shop and they ask me what is her size. I then say I am shopping for me, and I get the look. I hate the look. I do also hate that I am not able to enjoy the freedom to dress in the way that makes me feel so wonderful all the time unless underneath. I enjoyed this weekend because I was out of town and bought a new black chamise, sexy black panties and was able to sleep in it and parade around in it all day/night. Maybe I hate that I put limitations on myself because of confirmation to society rules. I too hate a lot!

Lauren

I hate not being able to dress as much as i would like and having to shave all the time.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

what do I hate the most? As many have said already, the come down when going back into drab mode

mitch

I hate that it is not accepted in general by society. It would be so much easier for all of us if it were. No one thinks any different of women who wear slacks and flat heeled shoes, so why shouldn't we be able to wear skirts and high heel shoes. Also I wish I was able to dress most of the time, instead of just once in a while, and I wish I could wear makeup and go out dressed, but it's just not possible right now. Oh well, maybe someday.

Not being able to find shoes that are big enough in the cheap chains unless I happen to be lucky. (Yeah, I can get them online, but never on sale.)

I hate that fear of walking out the door and bumping straight into the neighbours..this evening i just wanted to go down the street to get a yoghurt for desert, i was allready to go at 8pm, but after checking the windows, pulling back the curtains to peak outside checking the coast etc..making sure the wigs ok, i absolutely lost the nerve..2 and half hours fratanizing..partly because i've been going out a lot recently and i fear i may push my luck too far..So i went back to drab..went down the street, and the blinking shop was shut..uurrrr

I hate

returning to male mode.
    Not finding shoes.
    one size fits all.

What I hate the most about cross-dressing is undressing!!!!

Rebekah

Tolerance

Isn't it funny that almost everyone who preaches tolerance, are always the ones who have no tolerance policies, and hate anyone who would disagree.

Banned Read only
    I don't hate anything about CDing, on the contrary I absolutely love it. The feeling I get when I'm fully dressed as a woman is one of total happiness. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie Renee View Post
    The bigotry, the intolerance, and the very apparent and widespread inability to accept cross dressing and the transgendered community by mainstream society. We, as a collective people who ALL inhabit this planet together, still have a long way to go in this regard to change the cold-hearted and narrow minds of those that are either unable or unwilling to acknowledge the basic humanity and human rights of everyone in society.
    Well said My feelings exactly
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

I hate that I have it at all. I didn't ask for this. It's certainly made my life very, very difficult. It's a love-hate thing; yes, I love the feeling of being dressed up, feeling 'female' for at least a little bit. But would I trade it in to be 'normal? In a heartbeat. I'd much rather have a girlfriend, and this damned overwhelming desire to dress up and feel like a girl really gets in the way of that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    The thing I hate most is that I didn't accept myself as a crossdresser early in life that I waited until I am in my early fifties to accept what I am.
    I also hate that I can't come out of the closet other than going for drives or to the post office after hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Renee View Post
    When we say we hate that society can not accept us, are we really saying that we hate that we can't face the possible consequences?
    I certainly think so. On a few occasions I've been out dressed and had literally 100's of heads turn my way. Some are disgusted, some mocking, some find it an odd curiosity. Sometimes it bothers me, but not enough to stop me from dressing up and having fun. Easier said than done for most I know, but our lives on Earth are short and only part of a much larger picture (including what mainstream religion shoves down our throats) and we ought to spend more time enjoying our lives instead of being fearful.

As far as what I hate? Not being able to find a dress that fits my narrow hips as well as my wide shoulders and long frame.

Sometimes Miss, Thanks for your honesty! You said it for me. It is enjoyable when i get to do it, and I would like to have a ladyfriend, The church I am in, I agree with, but, it condemns this. I hate having the ramifications, and isolation of it, but, i like doing it.

I have the amount of time and effort I have to go through just to look like a normal girl, and that effort makes it easy to rationalize not doing it right and just staying in. Carol

I choose "all the above" and will add, removing breast forms when using medical adhesive. Words that I say then aren't very ladylike. Good way to get back into "guy mode"

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    SHAVING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Scrubbing off make up especially eye shadow and eye liner after a session of dressing.
    YES!!!! By far the worst Part!!!! hehe.

The extra weight, I was a size 12-14 skirt a year ago, 16-18 now....back on the DIEt again.

But really, removing the mascara reeks, don't use it unless I am actually going out.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Having to go back to guy mode

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Nothing. It's part of me and I completely accept and enjoy it. It's disappointing that I need to hide it, but I can accept that too. I wouldn't give it up for the world. Actually, I couldn't even if I wanted to because it's an inborn part of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    The thing I hate most is that I didn't accept myself as a crossdresser early in life that I waited until I am in my early fifties to accept what I am.......

This was what I was going to say. So much time wasted struggling with a genuine wonderful part of myself.

The feelings of false guilt was left far behind when I came into self-acceptance. And yes, you can live guilt free.

I do feel sad for those who posted that they regret being CD for the sake of their loved ones, although I respect their feelings and their right to express them. There are quite a few here that feel the same way. It's good we have this forum to support each other.

In the whole scheme of life, crossdressing is such a minor, minor thing to be causing heartache in so many peoples lives.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Hate is too strong a word for me. There isn't anything that I absolutely hate about crossdressing. Regret is closer to how I feel...regret when I have to take off my cloths and go back to drab. I have no feelings of guilt, even though I'm a closeted. It's just a thing I like to do so no regrets along those lines.