Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate?

What do you hate?

What do you hate the most about cross-dressing? For me it would be the occasional guilt about being a cross-dresser, and also the time it takes to go from fully dressed back to drab. Going from drab to fully dressed while time consuming is actually a lot of fun. My first thought was being so alone in all this, but then I remembered that at the very least I get to share this with all of you.

Katie

I hate it when my wifes car draws up on the drive and I rush upstairs to change in a panic!!! My wife is ok with my dressing but our daughter doesn't know. I then appear and must look terribly flustered.

I also wish I could dress all the time but hey ho.
    Adele. xxx

The bigotry, the intolerance, and the very apparent and widespread inability to accept cross dressing and the transgendered community by mainstream society. We, as a collective people who ALL inhabit this planet together, still have a long way to go in this regard to change the cold-hearted and narrow minds of those that are either unable or unwilling to acknowledge the basic humanity and human rights of everyone in society.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie Renee View Post
    The bigotry, the intolerance, and the very apparent and widespread inability to accept cross dressing and the transgendered community by mainstream society. We, as a collective people who ALL inhabit this planet together, still have a long way to go in this regard to change the cold-hearted and narrow minds of those that are either unable or unwilling to acknowledge the basic humanity and human rights of everyone in society.
    Chrissie 100% and as you,ve said it, theres no point me repeating it!!

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    All I hate is that I didn't realize how much fun it could be sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie Renee View Post

You said a mouthful in your last sentence, HUMAN RIGHTS of everyone.

We live in a free country and people are free to choose what to accept and what not to accept,this concept is what makes this country great.

The problem is people are ignorant concerning cross-dressing and that is evident in the first question that 9 out of 10 will ask a cross-dresser........are you gay?

Whats the first thing a wife will do when she finds out that her husband is a cross-dresser,I mean besides freak out and go into shock, she will look to learn about it all she can, and when she does she has a better understanding.

But this same woman would never look to learn about crossdressing if it had not impacted her life,so she would draw the same conclusions that everyone else would.

8 out of 10 cross-dressers have purged and or had guilty feelings concerning there cross-dressing, this is a red flag to the explanation of I was born this way, If you were really born this way these feelings would not surface, but we ourselves realize we are going against the grain so we feel guilty and swear never to do it again.

Anytime something goes against the grain there will be resistence and our purging is proof of this.

People are free to go against the grain if they wish and they do to all extremes but were free!

What do hate about cross-dressing, nothing,nothing at all because I chose to do it, we all reach an age when we begin to understand that cross-dressing is not right, but we continue to do it because we get hooked on the feeling it gives.

We escape who we are when we dress, I have read story after story about how most men open up and share there feelings when dressed and become more emotional when dressed, if you can do this while dressed why cant you do the same thing when not dressed?

Right now if you were sentenced to life in prison and could never dress again in time you would adapt to that fact and given time these feelings to dress would leave, but the fact is time and opertunity are present for us to fulfill our need to dress.

We need to be more thankful that we are free to dress as we please, just try doing this in other parts of the country and see what happens.

Our wives do not accept us as cross-dressers because its right they accept us because they love us for better or worse, they love who we are not what we do, as I am sure all of the accepting wives if given a chance to choose they would rather us not cross-dress, but they choose not to put themselves first and out of love accept our as I call it a fetish.

Weather people accept us or not what does it matter, I mean what does it matter what other people think do you really care?

Do you want it to be the norm for you to go out to the mall and go shopping and buy a dress and some shoes? If so then just go do it!

Go out tomorrow and mow your lawn in a cute sundress without regard to what the neighbors will think are you living for them or yourself.

We are free to express ourselves as we feel for that let us give thanks!

I hate not being accepted by my Lady when I am AMY
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    Not being able to do it all the time

I hate not having enough time to dress the way I like, and I hate the constant fear of getting caught, even in my own house that I work so hard to pay for.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I hate it when my makeup is just not perfect....

I hate it when I buy some new makeup on sale only to find out I already have one....

I hate clerence sales because I can't control myself...

I hate it when I go over the weight limit on my suitcase because I want to take everything with me on a trip...

I hate it if I do not take everything with me on a trip... Its the one thing that I really need..

God I hate a lot... Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Chrissie Renee said it so well !! I hate the ignorance and the intolerance of society and their bigotry yes. The idea that I have to learn to lead a double life because of a society that would look down on me if it found out that I am a cd. They look down on me simply because they are ignorant, I hate that I have to even consider them ....but oh well... we have to play with the cards we were dealt... right ? I love that I am a cd...and I want to yell it to the world !!!!!!!! I first discovered my moms nylons when I was 8 years old, and frankly, I don't know why I waited so long.......

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Scrubbing off make up especially eye shadow and eye liner after a session of dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrine35 View Post
    8 out of 10 cross-dressers have purged and or had guilty feelings concerning there cross-dressing, this is a red flag to the explanation of I was born this way, If you were really born this way these feelings would not surface, but we ourselves realize we are going against the grain so we feel guilty and swear never to do it again.
    I just love empty stats and false correlations like this. Don't even bring whether or not we are born this way into this thread. We occupy many places along the gender spectrum and dragging in nature vs. nurture will blow things way out of proportion, missing the point of a very good question.

As for the question, what do I hate? Changing back into guy mode definately stinks but also not being able to present more often to express the femininity which runs to the very core of my being.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I just love empty stats and false correlations like this. Don't even bring whether or not we are born this way into this thread. We occupy many places along the gender spectrum and dragging in nature vs. nurture will blow things way out of proportion, missing the point of a very good question.

As for the question, what do I hate? Changing back into guy mode definately stinks but also not being able to present more often to express the femininity which runs to the very core of my being.
    I agree. I may have guilt every now and then, but I never, ever say that I am not going to do it any more. I know better.

Former Member
    I hate taking everything off Sunday evening after an enjoyable weekend of being Samantha. It's such a let down.

I hate that it is not considered socially acceptable, and that I have to change back in order to get anything tangible done on any given day. I hate the fact that if others knew I did this, I would be judged on this before all other things.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I hate that I have to turn it on and off. Usually, because of an outside influence.

I also feel guilty afterwards sometimes. Even my wife says that's stupid.

Content and Happy
    I hate swet bumps under my breasts and I didn't bring any powder.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I hate driving into my works on a Monday morning having spent the weekend enfemme .
    I hate going back to drab .
    I hate not having the guts to come out fully to my loved ones .
    And I really hate a certain dark haired girl on here ( you know who you are too - giggle ) for living so far from me ...........

Even though she is supportive, I hate the pain and disappointment I have caused my wife with this all of this. Her life would have been much better if I were a normal man.

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    Even though she is supportive, I hate the pain and disappointment I have caused my wife with this all of this. Her life would have been much better if I were a normal man.

Maureen you are normal,the first step is realizing that,besides I learned a long time ago,normal is what suits the individual,not what others say is normal.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

While I really appreciate your supportive attitude, I think deep down, after we are done with the semantics games, we all know we are not "normal". I don't mean to infer that crossdressing makes one a bad person, just that it is not a socially acceptable lifestyle.
    We were asked what we hate about crossdressing, and I answered. For me, while I find it is something I can't control, in no way do I embrace it as being something positive in my or my spouse's life. She loves me and is supportive, but we would both be happier if this were not in our lives.

I agree, this isn't normal in the sense of categorizing the transgendered experience as part of the usual fabric of society, nor is it wrong. Just like morality, normal in the context of society cannot be defined by the individual. However, what is normal can evolve over time and one day in the future, we might be talking about how "normal" tg expression has become.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

people who scream the loudest about tolerence,are the most intolerant.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    When we say we hate that society can not accept us, are we really saying that we hate that we can't face the possible consequences? I'm not trying to minimize or belittle the possible consequences by any means. However, this site is full of people who do fully participate in society while en femme with mostly positive results. My personal experience has been that the overwhelming majority of people are capable of accepting CDing. The path to greater acceptance is more ambassadors, but recruitment is difficult because the job is dangerous.

Besides, no group ever achieves 100% acceptance. Are we under the illusion that as we travel about our daily lives in drab that we have 100% acceptance? I don't think so; we will always be too short, too tall, too skinny, too fat, too black, too white, too whatever for someone out there. Rather than waiting for that perfect day that will never come, perhaps we should be embracing the moment we've been granted. Who knows how many hearts and minds you might change today. Eh, some might say that today is not the best time to be black in America, but I say it sure beats a few hundred years ago.

Oh, and to answer the original question: I hate is that it took me 30 years to realize that being bi-gendered is a blessing.
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee