Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What do you hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Here we go.... *sigh*

I hate that I have to hide this from family and friends, knowing that many would never look at me the same again.

I hate that my conservative mother insists that crossdressing is a sin, it makes me feel rejected an alienated from those that love me.

I hate that it seems to be an entity that makes decisions for me. The entity tells me to put womens clothing on and I obey.

I hate that it's never enough, no matter how long I wear, no matter how much I buy, it's never enough. I just scratch an itch that never really goes away.

I hate that I'm always broke, whenever I find a little bit of money, I immediately run out and buy things I don't need.

I hate that I have a mountain in my closet that is virtually impossible to hide. Pantyhose, bras, skirts, tops, dresses, heels, it just gets bigger and bigger.

I hate that all these things will likely never change...
    I feel so much like you do, hang in

Empress of Awesome

family

I am loved, accepted, and supported by my own family, my friends, and best of all my wife. I am very, very lucky.

But.

There is not one person in my wife's family who would do anything except try to "fix me" if they found out, so I have to be very careful.

Sister in law is dating one of my friends, and while I am happy for them both, she would not accept me. I used to be able to hang out with the gang as myself, but now she is part of the gang, and I hate having to hide myself, and I hate being forced to ask my friends to censor their own speech. If she knew, my mother in law would make my wife's life a living hell.

Intolerance, bigotry, hypocrites, fear mongers, non thinkers, arguments not made with logic and valid reasoning. I could go on but why bother it won't help.

As far as CDing lacking the courage to step further out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Aspiring Member
    This is a very thought provoking discussion.
    I appreciate and respect everyone's comments.
    Most of the things I "hate" have already been listed.
    For me, I guess what I hate is that something I so love to do (crossdressing),
    carries so many emotional,psychological and societal issues.

i hate it that i dont get chance to dress as often as i would like to and long for the day when my wife totally accepts as at the moment she accepts as long as its not in her face and she can turn a blind eye to it

I hate "cross dressing".. the term cross dressing.. to me it isn't cross dressing but rather wearing anything I want.. but we have to be stuck with the label of that which is easiest to tag a different person...

I hate that I have taken some pictures of me dressed up that I think are pretty good but for the fact that I am in Carly mode means that I won't show these pictures to anyone I know...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Trying to get that last bit of nail polish out of your cuticles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

I hate that Wolford doesn't make seamless pantyhose in my size.

I hate the fashion world as a whole for badmouthing, putting down, denigrating, and generally trashing pantyhose, and treating women who wear them like dog vomit.

I hate that Wal-Mart no longer carries shoes in women's 12.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Not getting out as much as I'd like, to shake my tail. I mean wag my tail.

Not being able to dress all the time --- and having to take my clothes off.

... my GIRL clothes, that is .... they all feel so much a part of me ...

Hi Katie Lynn I agree 100% with how you feel, but what is the answer ?

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX View Post

I hate the fashion world as a whole for badmouthing, putting down, denigrating, and generally trashing pantyhose, and treating women who wear them like dog vomit.
    I totally agree

What do I hate about crossdressing? Not being able to do it all the time.
    Striving for acceptance.

Black, Hollow & Cold balletchick's Avatar
    It's not so much that I hate society for being narrowminded about cding but more myself for not being able to accept myself for who I was and what I am.

I spent too much time trying to please other people rather than be myself the funny thing is that the people back then aren't even in my life anymore. If my attitude was more mature and I had the Internet back then things would have been different.

I accept myself now for what I am and I'm comfortable with that the next relationship I'm in I'm going to tell her immediately as soon as it gets serious.

I still can't pass so I don't go out in public except Halloween and ballet class.

I also hate shaving and feeling confined to my home once dressed

Banned Read only
    I think I hate the fact that we are not entirely accepted by society

I agree with a lot of you about having to change out of my girl mode. I would like to be dressed as a girl 100% of the time. Love being a girl.

Windswept and interesting
    I hate going back to drab, I get pretty depressed over it actually. I wish I could stay being Natasha longer than I do.

whatihate

I hate the itchies I get after shaving.

I hate having to make tough choices. But I guess that's life. Make the choice then live with it.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

What I hate

I really hate not being able to dress en femme all the time; at least all the time I would like. I also hate taking it all off!
    Vicky

I hate that the hottest/cutest shoes are never in my size.
    I hate not knowing the best way forward between dressing and raising a son in this world.
    V/R--k

Quote Originally Posted by Teranika View Post
    I hate the itchies I get after shaving.
    A bit of advice, if I may; I occasionally have a problem with my legs feeling irritated after I shave, and a nice lotion applied to the legs right after shaving should eliminate that problem. I use Suave Skin Therapy (aloe and cucumber) and it works wonders.

--Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Banned Read only
    Generalisations, I f***ing hate generalisations!

I do not know that I hate because that sounds so strong

But I know I do not like that I do not have enough time for great forums like this or just to simply spend more time with my crossdressing.

I am lucky in that I stay semi-dressed at home all the time, but I am not home all that much.

But the thing that I like the least is that so many of us complain about our lot in life and are not appreciative of our blessings:

The injustices bestowed by society upon us.
    Their lack of understanding and empathy.
    The lack of appreciation by gays and other groups.
    The nastiness portrayed in the media about our culture.
    The bigotry of our neighbors.

But we are not willing to do enough to change it.

The world historically has become more progressive and diverse albeit with many pockets left behind in cultural medievalism and/or religious extremism. We have gone from empires to enlightened monarchies to democracies. From slavery to freedom to voting rights to political representation for races and genders and sexual orientations. The day will come when we gain more respect. But NONE of the above have changes have come without a struggle and oftentimes revolutions and spilled blood. It is about power. With every right gained by minorities the power base loses a little bit more control. They lose a little bit of their "rights" to impose their views on the rest of us. This is why they kick back and try to supress us. It is normal.

While I am not advocating violence, it is important that we all do whatever little we can to change things. There are many, many things we can all do. It is up to all of us to educate and enlighten.

There have been a few courageous souls that have carried the banner for all of us. Our gay brothers and sisters have done a lot for our movement in spite of the fact that most of them do not understand us. And all those who have struggled to make this country what it is today deserve credit. Just think - we could be CDs in some dictatorship somewhere. It is time to be appreciative.

Please forgive me if I sound overbearing or arrogant in any way. In part, I feel so strongly about this because I have been less than stellar in this dept. myself.

I AM trying to change that...
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud