Thread: Maria Louise is OUT!

Maria Louise is OUT!

At least to the wife! After reading some of the threads regarding partner's attitudes to crossdressing, I realised that it was time for Maria to reveal herself to her best friend and confidante.

After nearly twenty years of secretive dressing (and finding ways to get my clothes washed and ironed without creating suspicion), I decided that remaining locked in the closet wasn't doing me any favours.

So I dropped the bombshell last Friday night. A cool, calm and refreshingly frank conversation followed, at the end of which, I still have the okay to dress but not when she's in the house. I'll work on putting that right soon!

To celebrate I went shopping and blew so much dough I'll be paying off the credit card for years!

So, I'd just like to thank all you lovely girls for being so caring and supportive. I couldn't have done it without you.

Hugs
    Maria Louise
    xxx

P.S. How can you girls walk in 5" heels? My calves have given up!

Platinum Member
    way cool go slow as not to go backwards.....answer to your question...How can you girls walk in 5" heels? My calves have given up!.....one step at a time.....

Smile

Congratulations!

I'm truly happy to for you. These news brings light to atleast my day!

Hugs,
    Michelle

PS. Hmm, I must try first.. Just planning to order my first heels..
    Finding my girly girl... It has to be hidden into my lingeries...

[SIZE=1]PS. Sadly, it's not me in the avatar picture...[/SIZE]

Its a great relief to let your SO; mine was great an even like Jayne to be company for her.

x

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Louise
    At least to the wife! After reading some of the threads regarding partner's attitudes to crossdressing, I realised that it was time for Maria to reveal herself to her best friend and confidante.

After nearly twenty years of secretive dressing (and finding ways to get my clothes washed and ironed without creating suspicion), I decided that remaining locked in the closet wasn't doing me any favours.

So I dropped the bombshell last Friday night. A cool, calm and refreshingly frank conversation followed, at the end of which, I still have the okay to dress but not when she's in the house. I'll work on putting that right soon!

To celebrate I went shopping and blew so much dough I'll be paying off the credit card for years!

So, I'd just like to thank all you lovely girls for being so caring and supportive. I couldn't have done it without you.

Hugs
    Maria Louise
    xxx

P.S. How can you girls walk in 5" heels? My calves have given up!
    England does have Roses

Tristen Cox
    Well done. Congratulations! Uhm the heels take practice though, years in my case.

Amelie
    This is very nice to hear Maria. Buy your wife some nice things before you max-out the credit cards.

Amelie

That's wonderful to hear! Congratulations. Just remember take things slow for now...give her time to drink it in.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    This is very nice to hear Maria. Buy your wife some nice things before you max-out the credit cards.

Amelie
    Amelie

I have. Matching white lace bra and panties.

Thanks very much girls. I knew joining this forum was the right thing to do.

Congratulations.

You don't walk in five inch heels....You pose baby!....Pose!

Amelie
    You don't walk in 5 inch heels,,,You Sashay across the floor.

Amelie

LOL! Sashay across the floor...........? Pose...............?

They should come with a government warning! Seriously, they're wonderful. Promise to sashay and pose until I get it right.

Hugs
    Maria Louise
    xxx

Great news Maria !
    You will see how much more enjoyable your girl time is now that the feeling of hiding it from your loved one is not there to cloud the moment !
    Congrats !
    Cindy

Char!That's Mine.OK..Ours Bunny "GG"'s Avatar
    That's wonderful Marie,
    Though I was shocked, I was rare in the total acceptance, and Charlene has total run of the house and most outing events...Only male when involves family and friends that knew Ed before Charlene hit the scene...
    I love having a girlfriend to share with around the house, I find that Charlene is much more interested in my female interest now...thus more quality time together....
    However, I still draw a line with sex and romance, I want my husband (no fem) Ed then only...We are still working on this new aspect....notice I said we...
    Well, maybe it's time for your wife to join the GG's and it would allow her to know others of us, who are in different stages of acceptance with our SO's..
    Lolove
    Bunny "GG"
    PS: Pose is definately safer than Shashey...Master one before the other...
    [SIZE="3"]Bunny[/SIZE]
    (F.A.B.)
    [SIZE=3]Thankgod my shoes are too small[/SIZE].
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats Maria and you don't walk in 5" heels...... you take them off and walk bare foot btw... nice avatar... I used use the same one.... it's confused a few people
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-26-2005 at 06:38 PM. Reason: its bare dammit.... slaps Tammy!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Way to go Maria... and wife! BTW, you don't walk in 5" heels, you FLOAT in them!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

way to go girl, I bet, I know you feel better already. keep on dressing.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Congratulations

That is wonderful news...wish me luck when I finally go for round two with my wife

Hugs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

What awesome news......I,m so happy for you both
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    That's great news Maria. I can just imagine how you're feeling. Like a great weight has been lifted off your shoulders. You'll soon be sharing make-up tips and be out shopping together. But one step at a time. Especially in those heels

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    Congrats Maria and you don't walk in 5" heels...... you take them off and walk beer foot
    Not malibu foot?

Edit: Cheeky Tamara went editing her post after the beer/bare mistake...Grrr!
    Last edited by ~Tammy~; 05-26-2005 at 09:15 PM.

Eileen1969

Thumbs up right on babe!

good for you Maria! I am very proud of you girl! its always inspiring to see one of our many girls free! As for walking in 5 inchers girl! wow thats very painful! I suggest walk on a carpet or around your house until you get used to your heels! Piont your toes love and one foot in front always girl! and do not forget to give your girl tail a good shake hun! take care n stay sexi! eileenxoxo
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Congrats Maria,
    Just take it easy and keep her as number one and you'll get there
    Fiona
    xx
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Wow, congratulations, and as others have said, go slow and keep reminding her that she in number one and love her ever so deeply.

Love.

AbbyLee

Congratulations, Maria. Make sure she knows you appreciate her support. Very Happy for you.

You don't walk in 5" heels-You stand there and look pretty

Hugs,

Melissa

Congratulations Maria.Is'nt it a great feeling to know you don't have to hide that side of you?Just think it gets even better.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla