Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Design-a-Girl

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Design-a-Girl

My wife and I just got back from vacation, and as we were sitting on the plane flying home, they were showing America's Top Model. This got me to think: If I could re-make and re-mold myself into a girl (or at least looking like one), what would I look like. This is the way, I'd re-design myself:

1) Short black hair in a boy's cut -- but not a crewcut or buzz cut -- parted on the side
    2) Cute girlish facial features
    3) A cup breasts
    4) A feminine shape -- hips wider than waist - and cute bottom - No tattoos or piercings
    5) Overall a wiry athletic lean-ness

That's what I'd look like. How about you

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I'd only make a very, very small change. A female version of me would be just fine. All I want is the other X chromosome!!!! That would have done the trick all by itself.

Sarah...

Hmm, let me see....

1...Long blonde hair
    2...Pretty face, doe eyed, nice full lips
    3...C-D cup breasts
    4...Slim and curvy with long legs
    5...Overall, has the WOW factor

Dreams are free, so enjoy them

Toni Sarah and Debs you girlz look stunning the way you are i would ot change anything, xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Untitled
    I would simply make do with what I have had all my life. I am comfortable with who I am, what I am and how I look. When you reach this stage in your life you can live with just how things are.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

The Unlucky
    If I could re-invent myself into a more girly self...hmm......

I'd like to be....

5'3"~5'5" -I'm 5'11 now
    between 120 and 140lbs -no I don't want to be super skinny, i'd want to be curvy
    at least a DD cup, an E at most
    LONG (read: down to my butt) straight blonde hair
    same eyes
    a few tatoo's including the played-out-but-i-don't-care "tramp stamp"
    and a few things peirced

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oooooo! YES!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    1...Long blonde hair
    2...Pretty face, doe eyed, nice full lips
    3...C-D cup breasts
    4...Slim and curvy with long legs
    5...Overall, has the WOW factor
    Dreams are free, so enjoy them
    I LIKE the way u think, DJ!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd opt for a harder slap shot and maybe just a bit more speed on the ice.... Other than that... I'm ok...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    Toni Sarah and Debs you girlz look stunning the way you are i would ot change anything, xx
    Flattery will, of course, get you everywhere!

Sarah...

Banned Read only
    hmmm my height is the only thing I would want different, I would be happy to be between 5'5"-5'8" compared to 6'2"..lol I have alot of womanly features to begin w/anyways especially my eyelashes, my wife is especially jealous of em..lol

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    If I could re-invent myself into a more girly self...hmm......

I'd like to be....

5'3"~5'5" -I'm 5'11 now
    between 120 and 140lbs -no I don't want to be super skinny, i'd want to be curvy
    at least a DD cup, an E at most
    LONG (read: down to my butt) straight blonde hair
    same eyes
    a few tatoo's including the played-out-but-i-don't-care "tramp stamp"
    and a few things peirced
    Same here Kelly. Only with a little smaller breasts, maybe a C cup.

If I could redesign myself as a girl:

Height: 5'10" to 6 feet tall, tops (I've always liked the fact that I'm tall and wouldn't want to necessarily lose that)

Dress size: Definitely lose enough weight and build to fit into Misses size clothes (no more than a size 14)

Shoe size: 10, 11 max, so I can get all those wonderful shoes I can't now because they don't make them in my current size.

Shape: Minimum 42D bust, up to 44DD or E would be cool too; wide, curvy hips; I already have a butt that won't quit so I might shape it up just a little to match the rest of my body.

Hair: Long, straight, past my shoulders, dark brown almost black in color.

Legs: I've got awesome pins, I'd keep them the way they are, with the exception of removing the nicks and small scars of a misspent youth.

Face: More feminine facial features, longer eyelashes, and thinner eyebrows. I'd keep the same eye color.

Miscellaneous: Smoother, softer skin, bald in the nether regions, no tats or piercings, a sultry, Kathleen Turner type voice, and my own website featuring sexy pics of myself in pantyhose.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

For me it would be A hot body and A pretty face. With no hair other then on top of my head.
    Angie

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    I wouldn't actually mind being more petite, but you know what I really want? I want to be 25 years old again! I'd settle for the same exact body if I could have that.

***Jenna Lynne***

(whose avatar photo was taken more than 20 years ago, just so you know)

Hmm, picture Nicole Kidman when she is a redhead.

Oh, and Jenna Lynne's idea about going back to being young, yes, I'd like to be about 22, thank you very much.

A poor girl's substitute is to go over to Second Life. I have lots of fun making up and dressing up my avatar.

Karen Sue

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post
    My wife and I just got back from vacation, and as we were sitting on the plane flying home, they were showing America's Top Model. This got me to think: If I could re-make and re-mold myself into a girl (or at least looking like one), what would I look like. This is the way, I'd re-design myself:

1) Short black hair in a boy's cut -- but not a crewcut or buzz cut -- parted on the side
    2) Cute girlish facial features
    3) A cup breasts
    4) A feminine shape -- hips wider than waist - and cute bottom - No tattoos or piercings
    5) Overall a wiry athletic lean-ness

That's what I'd look like. How about you

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    1) I'd want to be shorter.....about 5'8" to 5'10" (instead of 6'4"+) with a smaller frame (especially the hands & feet)
    2) Measurements to fill out a size 9/10 perfectly ......wouldn't want to be a "stick figure".......I want some curves
    3) Shoulder-length hair.

Easy, smaller feet. I don't care what size, just so long as I can buy my shoes as easily as I buy the rest of my clothes.

The rest I can deal with

Well, maybe a full head of blonde hair would be nice too

Luv

Susan

I like my hieght at 6'3" but I do get a little worried about it sometimes. Other than that i think maybe being a few pounds lighter would be nice and maybe not so wide of shoulders. In general I feel pretty good about how I look.

Smile

i'd like not to be bald. I'd love shoulder length hair maybe the shade of a wig I have called buttery toast (Light brown with some honey highlights). To lose 30-40 lbs to make a size 16. Have bigger hips and a smaller waist. I could live with breast forms, but 38C rather than 42C would be nice. Oh yeah, lose the facial hair completely!

Hugs Edyta (Ain't it nice to dream)
    Last edited by Edyta_C; 09-18-2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Remove Dayderaming smilie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'd love to look like Rock Goddess Lita Ford then I'd be set.

Well, it would be nice to morph as needed. I pretty much design it everytime now as I rarely look the same way twice. However being able to change and enhance the figure and features would be a hoot to say the least.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Design-a-Girl

I would love to have all the attrubutes of a natural GG, because most GG's can change there looks by changing hair color or how the make up is applied. So program the had on television showed a women by changing her hair style and make up, so of her close friends didn't recognize her at frist glance.

Working on getting an Image.
    Last edited by VikkiVixen7188; 09-19-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Smaller paws to start with, I got man hands like that girl on Sienfeld, lol. Higher eye brows so shadow would show better, lips and smile are fine, about 5'7" from my 6' now, hmmmmmm, abit thicker calfs, longer eyelashes, happy w/ my a**, but maybe 5-10 lbs. heavier. Happy w/ my current "equipment" so why change something that works ;-) , maybe long blond hair, that's about it.