Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting caught. How did the person who caught you react?

Banned Read only

Getting caught. How did the person who caught you react?

My neighbour saw me looking through her lipsticks without me noticing.

I knew nothing about it until I saw her daughters a few days later, who teased me.

She'd told them, but thankfully not told my mother.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    My mom used to get pissed beyond belief, until I started getting my own gear.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Never happened.

I've been dressing for 40 years and have never been "caught". I have a long list of people who I think suspect, but nobody has ever asked me, or even hinted, really. So maybe they don't know. It is my biggest hurdle. Personally, I love to share with others. But I've not been in that place yet. Someday, maybe.

Hog hugs. Jerry

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

My Experience - Caught On Two Occassions In My Life

Caught by my parents once, caught by my wife once, two different occassions. In both cases, read the riot act and told in no uncertain terms to stop or else.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Ashley
    caught by my mom once...fell asleep dressed and she came home early...it was not a good experience, somehow i managed to convince her it was a one time thing and i've never heard about it since, and that was 4 years ago...at least i found out that i dont need to tell my parents...

Renee_cd

Getting Caught

I was caught by my wife. She threatened divorce. Still together, but intimacy is a thing of the past. She say's I'm no longer a "real" man to her. (What does that mean anyways???)

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

My stupidity

When i was about 16 (that was a long time ago) I got dressed up in a sweater skirt pantyhose and heels ans was sitting around the house bored, I faked sick that day so i got to stay home from school, well anyway I thought it would be fun to go for a walk around the block no makeup or wig just a boy dressed in girls clothing, well i walked around the block without incident got home and felt a big thrill at being outside and loving it, about an hour later I figured iI did it once do it again and got about 3 quarters around and all of a sudden a cop car pulled up and stopped me I guess someone in the neighborhood had called them earlier seeing me walk around, well he took me to the station and they called my mother and she had to come and pick me up it was very embarrasing and she cried and I cried and she sent me to counseling and it soon blew over but that is something i will never ever forget

Just got nailed today

Figuring that it would be the last time before school lets out and the hot weather begins. I figured that I would wear hose under my jeans for my wife's doctor appointment.
    Well the talk turns to me and my knee pain and of course the doc wants to check out the knee and and legs. He was cool about it, all I said was that the pressure gives some relief. But was I embarrassed and yet a part of me did not really care. Thank goodness I decided at the last second to pass on wearing a bra in that he also then checked my breathing.
    Good thing he wants me to go for a stress test and for that I need to shave my chest and the wife can't say anything about it.

charise

Been Caught

My Daughter has seen my knickers twice,she's only ten,I hope she forgets,but it's a worry.
    Bye.

str8_pantied_man50

Getting Caught

[SIZE=7]Getting Caught[/SIZE] I am now 56 and was first caught with panties by my mother when I was 12. I had just piced up my older sisters panties from the bathroom floor and was sniffing them when my mother walked in. She grabbed them from me but did not say anything. That night my father who was a cop took me outside and believe me I caught hell. I have also been caught by my wife who like others that I have heard of wanted a divorce but we are still together. I was also caught in a nightgown and pair of panties by my son, my son in law and my father in law. None of them has said a thing. No if I am out of town alone, I wear miniskirts and hope people see my pretty panties under them

Lost in herself....
    She questioned the large amounts of Hoisery charged to my credit card. We were'n't married at the time. I admitted my hobby and she was curious and feigned understanding. Over the next 2.5 years during arguments, it was her ammunition against me being homosexual, perverted, etc...Oh wait, that's why she's my EX-wife now, ahahahahahahah.
    ----------------
    ~ Tenet nosce ~
    ----------------

tina love
    Was "caught" by my schoolmates but was during a "spirit week" before homecoming and the theme of the day was "opposite" day. Was the most fun I have ever had being in school all day in a dress and a padded bra. Too bad that day in spirit week is gone forever. Not politically correct anymore
    Last edited by tina love; 06-01-2005 at 03:26 AM. Reason: adding to

Getting caught in Glasgow

In the mid 80's I was caught by a guy. I was walking home after my regular strole around the neighbourhood. I was usually very aware of all around me but this time was a liitle tipsy after a few drinks. The wife was away for the weekend so Jayne was out to play and I had always wanted to step out a little drunk. At first the guys attention was exciting; he didnt realise he was chatting a guy up... I was putting on my best "cuddly bunny voice" as we walked and talked.... Then as we got close to my home I tried to move away; he held my arm and asked me to walk a little further with him. He was well pi...ed so I was not too worried; until he decided to grope me and push me to the ground; he caught me by surprise; next thing I was on my back on the grass verge he had his hand up my skirt. Before he realised his mistake I gave him such a left hook he was out for the count. Of course I legged it; it was only 200yds from my home. I did the quickest change imaginable. I had to go back to see that he was OK. YES REALLY. When I got there he was still out. After a few slaps he came too and said a gang of youths attacked him.
    X
    Jayne
    England does have Roses

Jenifer1961
    when the cop took you to jail for being wearing girl clothes cheryllovesrope , what was he arresting you for? its not illegal to arrest someone wearing girls clothes that i know of...I guess the cop thought he'd be cute by bringing you to the station like that..

My mom caught me wearing a leotard and pantyhose when I was about 14 or 15..Whew She was mad,, She found all my stuff and threw it away..she didnt say much about it though..

JoannaDees
    My daughter, didn't say a word. Until later it was just, "So what's with the wig?". So I told her the truth. She was OK with it. My kids are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenifer1961
    when the cop took you to jail for being wearing girl clothes cheryllovesrope , what was he arresting you for? its not illegal to arrest someone wearing girls clothes that i know of...I guess the cop thought he'd be cute by bringing you to the station like that..
    Although I can't answer for her, I think she was arrested for skipping school. In other words, somebody saw a minor walking the street during school hours. But considering the laws in some states today, the crossdressing probably made an influence.

I guess by definition, I have been caught. I forgot to erase history to another CD site when I was 13, and my mom found it, and confronted me the instant I got home. Somehow I was able to convince her I was having "issues", but had never actually done it before. She grounded me for one day, but I think she secretly knows.

Another time, this may not count, but I was making up a character for an RP, who was also a crossdresser. I seemed to get into the character, so he asked me if I really was a crossdresser. Afraid he would judge me, I said "I'd rather not say" He was fine with that answer, but he said "Ok, but if you are, that's AWESOME", so I admitted it. He's been a good friend about it (except when he told someone else I barely knew, but luckily, they had no problem with it). He's even met Serena a couple times. I guess it's been easy since he's openly gay
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    Technically i was not arrested I was brought in for questioning because I found out later my mother told me that someone said I was talking to their kid i dont have any record or anything official was ever done

Smile

I was caught a few times, not dressed but in possesion of clothes with intent. I Copped lot's of yelling, the shame trip, and parental violence. That REALLY helped me stop.... maybe for a week or so at a time.

lucyblonde

Talking rapist gets just deserts

Quote Originally Posted by JAYNETHOMPSON
    Before he realised his mistake I gave him such a left hook he was out for the count. Of course I legged it; it was only 200yds from my home. I did the quickest change imaginable. I had to go back to see that he was OK. YES REALLY. When I got there he was still out. After a few slaps he came too and said a gang of youths attacked him
    just wanted to say that that story is hilarious

lol

The only time i was/almost caught was in my own bedroom!

I was a teenager and putting on a pair of my mums pantyhose when she just walked into the room! i thought i had locked the door to my room, but obviously not! Mum said what are you doing and i said getting dressed as i ran from my bedroom to the bathroom to avoid her. i hid her pantyhose in the laundry on the way out of the bathroom - luckily i had on my normal boys clothing otherwise.

Even now I wonder what would have happened if i'd had her panties, girdle, and bra all laid out ready to put on?

In hindsight, i think my Mum always knew i had a things for ladies clothing, but i don't think she realised it extended to crossdressing.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

ricki mtz cd
    Wow what a great post, I loved all of the replies, you gals made my day.

Ricki

My wife suspected, but could not prove until one night when she came home early and I was dressed and made-up the whole nine yards. After her shock and horror, came the usual questions about being gay etc. I tried to explain. She was too upset to hear. Finally, after a significant amount of time she has relunctantly consented to my dressing when she is not around.

AbbyLee

social babe

New school uniforms introduced

Quote Originally Posted by tina love
    Was "caught" by my schoolmates but was during a "spirit week" before homecoming and the theme of the day was "opposite" day. Was the most fun I have ever had being in school all day in a dress and a padded bra. Too bad that day in spirit week is gone forever. Not politically correct anymore
    I will have to suggest implimenting that into the Australian education standards immeadiatly.

I'm happy to volenteer for the trial period
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

First time:
    I was wearing a black bra & panties in bed and my dad came into my room to bring me a cup of tea in the morning and he noticed and goes, "what ARE you wearing??" I rolled over and ignored him and he left, he asked me about it and I just passed it off as teenage 'experimenting'...

Second time:
    I kept all my clothes in a big black box under my bed. My parents cleaned out my room one time while I was away on holiday and found the box... threw away all my clothes Seem to remember having a conversation about it and the offer of counsiling, can't remember the outcome... (never did have counsiling...)

Third time:
    I went to Florida with my mum and her boyfriend (my mum & dad had split up by this time) and I had a load of cash with me. On the second to last night we went to a huge shopping mall and I went and bought two really nice swimming costumes with the rest of my money (litrally the rest of it, I had one cent left over), later on my mum's b/f said to me, "I know you've got a whole load of cash left and I really think you should buy your mum a present for taking you on holiday" (Little did he know... heh...) Anyway, same thing as above, my 'rents found them whle clearing out my room They were bloodey expensive for me at the time... being a schoolkid with no job.

Another time my brother walked into the room while I was in a white bra & panties... I mnaged to lunge at the door before he saw anything... (I think...)

Most of my g/f's have been alright with it. The first one I told outright, and she didn't mind... although she told me after we split up that it was a real turn off for her and she only put up with it cos she loved me...

With Neph, well I met her while I was at a party dressed in pink so she knew from the start - she was bi so it suited us both great...

With Tara I told her fairly soon, she helped me through a lot of my transition (and still does, even though we're not together). She really loved it though, loved seeing me in a dress and the sex was just brilliant!!

Hi: I have been caught so many times I can't remember them all. First was when my mom came into my bedroon sat on the bed and asked me if I knew where her bra and slip were. I was wearing them at the time. Later I was caught by girl friends who scramed and threw out all my lingerie, and my X. She was actually down with it and had placed 2 bras in a wastebasket to get my attention. She went "shopping" and snuck back intot he house and caught me masterbating in her underwire bra. After that I had to wear her bra to make love to her, and when ever we went out I had to wear a bra and panties. I sure miss her, but she wanted a divorce. We R still good friends tho. I was caught by my neighbor, a young girl about 20yo. I went out to get my mail at 4AM and I didn't see her sitting in her car across the street. I was wearing an underwire Wacoal bra and LLPG with a cami over the bra. I went to the mailbox and she said "nice outfit honey" I was stunned as she was only 15 feet away. So I replied "thanks" got my mail and went inside. I was in the grocery store once with a Wacoal underwire (no forms but some projection, and round breasts) and a woman started to follow me. I would turn to get away she she kept following. Finally I turned around to pass her and she said to me as I went by "U look great in a bra".