Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to tell the world?

What would you like to tell the world?

HI girls and friends, i was sitting and pondering this question.... if you could tell the world some thing? what would it be? what would you like them to know about US? I would like the world to know that we are people with feelings, feelings that can be hurt, just the same as with any one else, i want the world to know that instead of looking at us as silly men wearing panties and stockings look at innocent people dying cous the dont have food or propper health care, we also pay our taxes.... so our money is just as good as theirs, i want the world to say lets wear panties and stop war and the killing of innocent wifes and kids.... we can swop guns for panties... i want the world to know that we are parents 2, maybe damm good parents our kids go to school and respect their elders, i want the world to know that we deserve a place on eart just as much as every one else does and that we might be better in looking out for the environment coz when we go and byu panties we dont chuck the labels out the car window wed rather dispose of it safely so no one else of the OTHER world would get it to blackmail us with.. world can you see we are not freaks, we dont hit our families coz we cant wear panties but sir or mam when you dont have booz you go and hit your families world we are people to we also beleive in God our Heavenly Father and by the way he also died for my sins not just for yours. so world please dont fight us. Fight poverty, crime and child-woman abuse, thanx girls hope you all have a wonderfull day-evening and love you all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

That men who crossdress aren't necessarily gay.
    Doll

true thanx Doll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I'd like to say, "please sit down, open your mind and listen to what I have to say. When I'm done I'll listen to you, and then we'll talk".

Sarah...

PS - nice topic Adelle, thanks.

Well Adelle,
    If I could tell the world anything in the hope that they would listen and actually hear what I was saying. I'd like to tell them that CDs are as individual as the stars in the sky, just like the rest of us. I get a tad tired of people in general tarring all CDs with the same brush and just because the more extrovert, womanising, perverted ones get all the attention doesn't mean that they are all like that, infact quite the contrary.
    Bev

Please don't Change us Accept us instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not swoping my gun for anything hun. But I'd like more panties,skirts, and SHOES!
    Angie

terri jane
    i geuss i would like to say that i am the same good person no matter how i look. the biggest one tthough is i would like to admit that i still am really frightened that you wont accept me. terri

I would tell the world

[SIZE="4"]A Mind is like a parachute, it works best when opened.[/SIZE]
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Ivy
    Think about your deepest, darkest secret and then judge me.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I'd like to tell the world that the discomfort and pain they feel when having to deal with minorities they aren't used to interacting with is normal, natural and temporary. Something to endure which will pass. It's the itching you get when a scratch is healing, the aching you get when a bruise is healing. It's the brief blister when your getting used to a new pair of shoes. And it's also a reaction to shame, like when a kid gets angry when they are caught with their hand in the cookie jar. They need to stop trying to avoid the discomfort and just get used to it.

It won't harm anyone. It won ruin anything. It's just fairness and equality and justice. That's all.

I don't think I'd worry about CDing.. If I could start to change anything in the world, I'd try to get nations and tribes etc to talk rather than fight. If we could get the big groups to accept each other, then perhaps we could make progress on accepting CDs and other GLBT varieties. Maybe before GLBT problems, I'd try to get people to think of others before themselves.

Edyta

Aspiring Member

Smile message to the world

Yes, I am wearing panties.

the reason I dress like this is none of your business.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I am who i am!
    You are who you are!
    Please don,t judge me!
    And i won,t judge you!

Red face

Life is short and we should not give up anything, guns or panties. I lost my wife to an acident a little over a year ago and found CD in the interim and love it immensly. Since then I have two complete wardrobes, one for work and one for free time. I would like to hear from you girls as how you manage both for so long and yet keep the faith. Thankyou for your imput as I will be listening intently.
    Keli-H

I would say that this is who I am and I am happy with that. So you can either accept me or not. It doesn't really matter because I know who I am and what I like. I am no different than anyone. I feel, I love, I need. I am only human.

Cheer,
    Jan

Platinum Member
    if your normal stop the world i want to get off here.............................

I would say that the transgendered community are not all gay, do not molest children and are not perverts. They are human beings who want to enjoy and live life their way and should be allowed to do so without being ridiculed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

We are not the crazed sexual deviants that society thinks we are. We are not dangerous, not especially crazy and for the most part not even gay.
    Charlie

If you think you are normal you better think again. From what I see of all people, the only normal is being abnormal and different from others. If you think you are normal you are nuts and need some therapy. Most people seem to have something they do not want other people to know about and often including their spouse.

I work on computers and you would not believe the stuff I come across when working on them. Stuff that does not match the view that they present to everyone else. I use to ask if they wanted me to clean it up or let them know what their kids may have been looking at. Too many of them stumbled on the fact I wanted to delete it, but said it any want and just tried to get off the subject as soon as they could. Many would say not to tell their spouse as they did not want to worry them about it. Now I just deal with it how ever I need to based on what they asked me to do to start with. I have a feeling some of them are sorry they asked me to clean up their computers as it must have taken some time to get it all.

At least I am not ashamed to show my CD part out in public.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

What would you like to tell the world?

That we are not all gay and most of us are nothing like the people on Jerry Springer or in the movies.
    Last edited by sherib; 09-18-2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: spelling error

Dear lord, not like Jerry Springer at all.

I want to say...

"I am proud to be a man, I am comfortable being a man, and I am a strong powerful man with biceps and a six pack. This does not stop me from wanting to look pretty in a frilly sundress at times. I am a comic book geek and video game nut, I love star wars and the Philadelphia Eagles, but I also love panties and heels.

If you don't like me, that is your problem to deal with. No one says you have to like me."

Wow, I am actually out of breath.
    Just trying to find my place in the world

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

I'm Normal, Accept it and Love me for Me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    if you could tell the world some thing? what would it be? what would you like them to know about US?
    For now, all I would say is that it should not be about "Them" vs "US". It really is "All of us". We are all in this world together, trying to make it a better place..
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children