Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you like to tell the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I'm not swoping my gun for anything hun. But I'd like more panties,skirts, and SHOES!
    Angie
    That's my kinda girl Angie,lol, ditto on that.

I'd say have a seat and let me educate you on genetics and how we think they work from what we know today. Then I'd ask for honest questions and dig out of them their thoughts/actions that may be considered scarey to us, or strange to others, and ask them should you be shunned for thinking that way by all of society?

The more people understand cd'ing isn't a choice thing anymore than being straight/ gay or TS is, I think more acceptance and understanding would ensue. I see it happening to those that take the time to get educated.

I dress like this because it makes me happy.

thanx girls and to the world? HERE WE COME!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

"I am NOT who you think I am and I am NOT who you want me to be!!!!"

Banned Read only
    "Explain to me what you have hidden in your bedroom and I'll explain to you what I have hidden in mine."

World. Grow Up!

I'd just like to say...

Could you make a few more of those really cute shoes in size 11's? Please!!

That's it...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by suzy cool View Post
    "Explain to me what you have hidden in your bedroom and I'll explain to you what I have hidden in mine."
    I just loveeee that quote Suzy

Ok. I am Tashee and I Approved this message.

That's MISS fire to you! Misfire's Avatar
    Not only as a fellow crossdresser but as a gay person, and I know it's cliche and old but that doesn't make it any less true or meaningful-"We're here, we're queer. Get used to it."

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashee View Post
    I just loveeee that quote Suzy

Ok. I am Tashee and I Approved this message.
    You're welcome.

You got my vote for president!
    Brilliant

What I would tell the world about my crossdressing is: I have been this way for a long time.. and that you see me one way, learn about my cross dressing and then think I'm another.. the way you thought of me before finding out my little secret shouldn't change.. I'm not gay, there are those who are (very few) but I have always just loved wearing womens clothes.. I like the way they feel.. I like high heels, and hose..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I'm the product of thousands of generations of wannabes, victims, and heroines... Regardless of what you think, feel, or do my kind will be here as long as yours... Get used to the concept you intellectual cromagnum
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I would like to tell them, that as long as what somebody does doesn't harm anyone else we should accept whatever stuff we do to make ourselves happy, in my case CDsing.

Just my signature
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    if you could tell the world some thing? what would it be? .. we can swop guns for panties..
    Adelle, I would not be swapping my guns for panties any time soon, I have plenty of both already thank you. What I would tell the world is that it is time for human civilization to learn to accept all others irregardless of thier gender identities or sexual preferences. This type of discrimination is based solely on the fear of the unknown and it is time that things change. We can and must educate ourselves to understand the vast complexity of what being a human being is all about and what it means to society as a whole. If this world we live in is ever going to be at peace with itself then we must first understand our differences and learn to live with this. Anything less will result in the stagnation and ultimate downfall of our civilization.

Please accept me for who I am and if I like to wear womens clothing on occassion then also accept that part of me too.

Pattie O

I have a lot of things to tell the world. LOL.

On the subject of CDing, my POV is thus. It's my body. Let me dress it the in a way that pleases me. There are no laws that say you must look at me. If you have a problem with how I look then I have a problem with how you look at me. So don't look at me and neither of us will have a problem anymore. How simple can it get?