Thread: You just never know eh?

You just never know eh?

After work Sat I had to run into the grocery to pick up a couple of things and Sher says I will go with you. Well me and my premonitions....I was thinking ...oh the guy I work with lives near there...and what if he comes over and talks to me. Well I say nothing thinking I do not want to discourage Sher from going so off we go....and of course you guessed it......when Sher pulled up in front of the store to pick me up Bill pulled into the parking lot and started honking his horn at me and started walking up to Sher's door...and I just waved and off we went.
    So we are thinking all that night...wonder what he will say or ask.
    Sher asked me...am I worried? Nope not at all .... all he would see is a girl driving my car and I was in a hurry no biggie
    So the first thing the next morning I see him...he just says who was the long haired girl driving your car? I already decided to say my cousin ( he knows she lives just a few hrs away and he has never seen her)....
    WHEW!! See you just never know.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    To paraphrase Chester A. Riley, "What a revoltin' development that could have been!" Glad it worked out well!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Di are you taking bets when he asks if she will be visiting again ?
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

You women and your preminisions!! My wife has tha bordering on ESP.. So much so it scares me at times..

And like Sher couldn't pass 100% anyway?? Lol. Your buckeye accent is fading btw, Di... Eh?
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-15-2008 at 09:15 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    In the UK they call that "sod's law". If it could happen, it probably will happen! Kudos for having a contingency plan with regard to "the girl driving your car" being your cousin. Great planning!

In our case, we don't have any non TG friends that live nearby and our neighbors we rarely speak to, so for me, unless I bump into a work colleague ... but then again, all my co-workers wouldn't recognize me en femme and they don't know what my wife looks like ... oh, and Marla doesn't go out to work so she doesn't have any co-workers.

But yeah, ... you're right ... you just never know!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member
    We need a frame from the surviellance cameras!

I picture you diving into the open window yelling "GO! GO! GO!" as Sher floors the pedal and leaves your coworker choking in a cloud of tire smoke!

Maybe you could be the getaway driver next time and see if Sher can make it "in-and-out" of the store without getting caught!?

whew... nothing like a good adreneline rush, huh?

Must always heed Di's premonitions...Must always heed Di's premonitions.....Must always heed Di's premonitions...................Since my girly voice is rarely practiced (bad me) ..He would have clocked my voice right off ..Have sat with the man several times and had numerous conversations..OMG !!! lol.. funny now Eh !!

Silver Member
    We always take that chance when we go out. I worry more that my vehicle will be recognized before I will. I have two vehicles with personalized license plates and never drive them when I am out en femme. I have another vehicle that that I feel more comfortable driving. It is a white 98 full size Dodge pickup and there are many more around that look just like it.

Sounds like a close call!

You always breath a sigh of relief after something like that!

emmi

LOL Di ,glad it worked out ok !
    Sherlyn,, I have thought about doing hand sign language instead of speaking in a unexpected situation like that. Only prob is I dont know sign language and would really be busted if someone started doing it back
    Great to hear another story of youall's adventures !
    Cindy