Thread: FTM crossdresser???

FTM CD here *waves* Dakotaa Xyler's Avatar

FTM crossdresser???

Okay, Im FTM and I want to cross dress. I mean after I get the surgary. HEh.. Which is weird cause I dont like girl clothes but, I wanna cross dress. IDK... Is that normal or... IDK.. Just I so wanna get a naughty school girl outfit and were it for my boyfriend after I get the surgary. IDK... Its just what I want to do. So, any good places to get a naughty school girl outfit. Profarably a green plaided mini skirt I dont care about the shirt. Heh.. Ya, okay bye...

I don't pretend to understand. But everybody is an individual. So you plan to get top surgery. And wear male clothes--but--sometimes crossdress--in a schoolgirl uniform. Sure. Why not? I like thrift shops. Just shop around. Try shops near Catholic and parocial schools. Or maybe one like the St. Vincent DePaul thrift store. Get your boyfriend a matching outfit. White blouse, maryjane shoes, pigtails, books. Love to see the pics.

You are confusing me! If you are FtoM, are you gay? You said you wanted to impress your "boyfriend" with a schoolgirl outfit. So we are talking about two guys right? I'm not knocking it, just confusing and I'm wondering if you did a typo or something.

Niya ran a thread a few weeks back about someone FTM who was appearing in a club doing an act as a Drag Queen. We got all confused about whether she was a Drag Queen, or a Drag King! So, we had someone who was once female, physically changing her perceived sex to male, masquerading and performing as a female. That's sort of similar.....right?

The more I learn, the less likely I am to believe that there are any "norms." I reckon that's why we now embrace the idea of a Transgendered Spectrum. You Darlin', can be or do anything you want. If it feels good and nobody is offended, have at it. By the way, be sure and have an apple for The Teacher!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hehe... Ya, Ive been known to confusse some people. Okay, I want the hole surgary the top and buttom surgary. The hole sha-bang. And I wanna crossdress for my boyfriend and you know for me too. But, Heh.. IDK.. I also wanna do drag. Is that normal, right... or what. IDK. Just.. Whatever bye for now.

Banned Read only
    sooo, right now you are? female? and you are going to have surguery become male? but you still want to dress like a school girl for him? am I correct?

Yes, you are correct but, I dont dress like a female. Never have. And I want to when I become male. Weird...

This almost seems like a better thread for the FtM section 'cause I know we've got a few boys who crossdress in this regard there. Dom even does drag shows, and he's got some pictures up in the Rogues Gallery.

It's like a FtMtF thing. Even so though, it seems hard to compare to a lot of the MtF side of things because it's a whole different situation so I'm not surprised that the respondents so far aren't getting it. Makes sense to me though. (but then again, I'm a femmy FtM)
    Story of my life –>

Let's see, so if I am a man who is a cd and might even be ts and I someday have surgery to become a woman, I would then want to crossdress and maybe pretend I was a man. Yah.

Why don't I just skip the surgery, pain, recovery, mental turmoil, not to mention thousands and thousands of dollars, probable loss of jobs, friends and family, and just dress like I always do when I don't cd?

I'm guessing that IDK means "I Don't Know" but I could be wrong because I don't know, but if I did, IWK.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Hi Dakotaa!
    Seems normal enough to me.

Few if any people are 100% male or female. So even needing and going ahead with surgery doesn't mean you have to give up everything of your birth sex/gender.

I recently posted some 'boy' pics in the MtF gallery section celebrating my (still rather effeminate) guy side.

As for whether this should be in the FtM section, it might be good to discuss it in both places because I think it's valuable to have here.

It gives the MtF crowd some exposure to FtM folk which we al could do with more of to foster greater understanding and less bias as well as reminding everyone that they are free to be themselves rather than conforming to any stereotype or expectation.

Banned Read only
    Who cares if it's "normal", Dakotaa...It sounds like super chaotic fun!

Most of us are not really into normal, are we? Otherwise we wouldn't be here!