Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remembering those that got caught.......

Smile Remembering those that got caught

I nearly got caught at school. I would have been 14 at the time. I often underdressed in an afternoon when there would not be games or P.E. That day I had gone further than usual and at lunchtime at home I had 'borrowed' two of my mothers open bottom girdles. one was in the conventional position on my hips and the other was round my chest with the suspenders clipped to the top of the lower girdle. I went back to school in the afternoon and we had a lesson where the teacher started a theme on sensations on the skin. this involved people opening their shirts to see how far apart two pins placed on the skin had to be to be felt as separate points. I had quite a time refusing to open my shirt!. I didn't do that again although I quite often continued to wear my mothers knickers or girdles under my trousers. I often think about how near I came to being caught. I can't say I knew of any other boys who liked female clothing. In fact I still don't. :-)

Susan

Busted by Grandma

When I was still a lad, I would stay the night at my garandparents house. My Gram had the most lovely variety of girdles. One night I was busted because I was wearing the one she was looking for. She never asked why I had it on, it was never mentioned again. After that I wore only the older ones she no longer wore but kept around.'
    She knows I cd, we just never mention it.

One of my high school classmates, a big time athlete, performed in some school show/event during his senior year playing basketball while wearing his girlfriend's panties and bra. Rather interesting, to say the least. Has always made me wonder.

At a Halloween party a few years later, there was a tall guy dressed in skimpy fem attire who was really enjoying himself. Again, who knows? At the time, I was not a CDer myself, at least not that I knew then.

I really wonder whether any male can voluntarily dress in women's clothing and not be forever changed by the experience. With the possible exception of actors because they are trained to do things they would not ordinarily do.

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    Just me and yes I was caught!!!
    It's not being "caught" any more, as it's now natural for me to wear panties, pantyhose, slip, and bra. (Gotta remember to remove the "boobs" if someone drops in unexpectedly or the doorbell rings, so I don't really get "caught".)

Do remember wearing my sisters's training bra and falsies 50 years ago, but to my knowledge, never got caught. (But that started my wearing women's clothes.) Much later, I found my wife's bra and slip in our suitcase when she and my Mom we gone and had them on when my Dad walked in. Oops. Never heard anything further though. Always crossdressed on business trips, but usually bought the femme clothes at my destination, and left them there or underdressed on the way home so they would not be in my suitcase when I returned.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 10-25-2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: typo - should have used the preview feature

My classmate Peter at about age 12 showed up for Halloween dressed perfectly as an attractive woman. His mother operated a beauty salon out of their home. All my classmates thought he was an substitute teacher--that or somebody's mother. LOL! Always wished i had the nerve to do that.

I was always very descrete and never got busted. There is a photo of me wearing a pink T shirt and a pink petticoat posted on the web and a friend claims that he uses it for a screen saver. The photo was taken in public with my permission so I look upon it as more of a confession than anything else.
    I never knew any crossdressers while growing up, there was one guy at church a year or two younger than me who wore clear nail polish and was very effeminate but I never knew anything of his personal life.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie S. View Post
    Unfortunately I was the one always getting caught, from about 1997 up until 1998 I had a streak of "busts" by my mom leading me to hide my things in my school backpack which in turn culminated into my worst crossdressing experience (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=84870).

Really, I'm just convinced my mom has X-Ray vision. I mean she's found things in places that even I forgot existed!
    Jamie, i just read your story,,WOW,,,
    the teacher should have told the other kid to mind his own business as it was no big deal what you carry as long as it wasnt a gun or drugs....

i have no confidence myself but its not because of bein caught.....

There were two brothers in my neighborhood that used to play dress up , our moms were friends so we would often visit them , one day one of them wanted me to dress up with them , I was pretty embarrassed and declined , we were all in the 6-10 years old range then , and if my memory serves me right it was not that long before that when my mom caught me with one of my sisters bras on . ( not a fun day ) Any way I think I told my mom I didn`t feel good so we could go home. lol
    And then in high school there was a guy that always wore girls panties , he used to take a lot of comments in the locker room for gym class , I have to give him credit though he took it all and kept wearing those panties , looking back on it I wish I had stuck up for him , heck there were probably more than two of us that were cross dressers , at least he was the brave one .
    Tomara

While growing up, I was the only TG person I knew and I was quite sure that I was the only person on the planet like me.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah_UK View Post
    I have discovered that one of my close friends from schooldays (we lost touch when we went out separate ways at 18) is now post-op. She now lives in the USA so have only been in contact by email - but how our lives might have been had we both known about each back then!
    I got caught by my mom wearing her girdle at 8, was embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Tomara cd View Post
    There were two brothers in my neighborhood that used to play dress up , our moms were friends so we would often visit them , one day one of them wanted me to dress up with them , I was pretty embarrassed and declined , we were all in the 6-10 years old range then , and if my memory serves me right it was not that long before that when my mom caught me with one of my sisters bras on . ( not a fun day ) Any way I think I told my mom I didn`t feel good so we could go home. lol
    And then in high school there was a guy that always wore girls panties , he used to take a lot of comments in the locker room for gym class , I have to give him credit though he took it all and kept wearing those panties , looking back on it I wish I had stuck up for him , heck there were probably more than two of us that were cross dressers , at least he was the brave one .
    Tomara
    i remember wearing panties for the 1st time, whewwhat a rush, it all went to my lower abdomen area, can u say, raise the flagg!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-25-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive post again Please will you use the multi quote button !!!!!!!

Never got caught dressed but I know my mother and my sister both went into draws that contained women's shoes. My father found another stash and said something to my mother, she just acted dumb and said they were probably my sisters and got misplaced.

I lived (I think) in a CD cluster, the boy across the street wore his mothers high heels to walk his dog and the boy behind me was always wearing some article of his sister's clothes.
    One time he wore a pair of red strap shoes and red shorts.

A neighbor came by one time and I had on makeup but yelled "i'd be right there" and washed my face. When I looked later I had glitter on my face from the eye makeup.

My wife was gone all day one time and I wore a pair of strap shoes. When we were stretced out in bed watching TV, the strap marks were quite evident... I claimed ignorance.

I've never seen or heard of anybody else truly cross-dressing other than some girls... but society doesn't care so much that they cross-dress... Or at least not around here. -_-

I've never got caught wearing anything, but my mom has found clothes in my room in the past, and that was no fun at all.
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I bet that article you read was trumped up B.S. and poor research on the story by the journalists.

I hear about that stuff everyday and it sounds to me like some Tgirl or CD went out in public and just tried to pass in the restrooms like all TS's have to do at some point in the real life test.

I remember a page writtin in the local paper about "prostidudes".....I thought it was a horrible piece of reporting on the newspaper's part because they are not dudes at all, these were transwomen who sold themselves only out of necessity of being unnemployable due to their gender identity.

Some were even my friends which they were reporting about in the column but they aren't angels either they were known to throw rocks at neighborhood watch and the police when 'they' felt harassed

Caught

When I was 12 I lived alone on the third floor of our house. There were two other rooms used for storage. My mother NEVER came upstairs. Well one evening, she did. I think she wanted me to join the rest of the family for something interesting on TV. Anyway she 'caught' me dressed in my cousins' old clothes from one of the boxes stored in the bedroom next to mine.

It was weird, she didn't yell (I think she was afriad my father would ask what the fuss was about) she just asked me to change and come downstairs.

A couple of years earlier, she and my aunt 'caught' me dressed up with my two female cousins happily assisting me.

I susepct she thought, parenting styles being what they are, that if she ignored it ... it would go away.

Other than that ... the only people I ever heard about getting caught ... were the dramatic stories that appered in the newspapers. Like, the guy who was arrested en femme shoplifting from the neighbourhood dress store.

I suspect that getting caught by your SO doesn't count. If it does, there have been three or four such incidents.

Hugs

I have always been paranoid about being caught, but haven't been caught so far.

I did have a very close call last spring. I was at home dressed in the kitchen working on taxes about 2PM. My wife had been away doing volunteer work, as she does every Friday. She normally calls as she leaves about 4PM, which gives me about an hour before she gets home.

I heard a noise at the front door and then heard it open. I ran to a place where I could see the front door. It was my wife. I ran as fast as I could in my heels up the stairs to the master bedroom, grabbing some jeans and a sweatshirt on my way. I quickly stripped the outside femme clothes and threw them in the corner of my closet. About 10 seconds later I met her in the hallway on her way to the bedroom. "Oh, I thought I heard you"
    She came home early with out calling because she was upset about loosing her cellphone. Whew!

Silver Member
    I started cd'ing at around the age of 7 and do not ever remember getting caught. I remember going to a Halloween party dressed as a girl at around the age of 13. My Mom let me wear some of her clothes and helped me get dressed. When I think back on this I believe that my parents knew I was a cd. I will never forget that night, I had the greatest time. After the party was over I took my time walking home and did not want to take off the girl's clothes that I was enjoying wearing so very much. I felt so free and did not want the moment to end. My cd'ing really escalated from there until I joined the military 5 years later. I have such vived memories of dressing up during those years. I had 3 sisters that were close to my age and i 'borrowed' thier clothes all the time. I think they all knew but it was just never disscussed. I think I was lucky in that regard.

Gold Member
    Me - When I was like 8, I got caught wearing pantyhose by a couple of the neighborhood kids. I didn't hear anything about it until like 6 years later when the neigthborhood a-hole announced it really loud at the bus stop.
    Even after that I never heard much more about it but was always worried...

A Teacher - When I was 21, I remember there was this middle school football coach who was out one night driving drunk. He got pulled over and after he realised he was en femme, he sped off in his truck. Thing is, it was in the paper, and even made the evening news. Showed his male face, gave the name, what school he worked at, and the media was even kind enough to the guy to describe what he was wearing [kind of a trampy outfit]. Of course he lost his job.
    He did mess up by drunk driving yes but they didn't really need to drag his name thru the mud. I don't know what ever happened to the guy. I do remember everyone acting all shocked, he was the macho type, built like a brick poopy house... I hope he recovered from that incident alright.

You know folks that is why I am pretty much just out with what I do cause it is easier than getting caught. people being what they are LOVE to make us gossip material
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
    I have always been paranoid about being caught, but haven't been caught so far.

I did have a very close call last spring. I was at home dressed in the kitchen working on taxes about 2PM. My wife had been away doing volunteer work, as she does every Friday. She normally calls as she leaves about 4PM, which gives me about an hour before she gets home.

I heard a noise at the front door and then heard it open. I ran to a place where I could see the front door. It was my wife. I ran as fast as I could in my heels up the stairs to the master bedroom, grabbing some jeans and a sweatshirt on my way. I quickly stripped the outside femme clothes and threw them in the corner of my closet. About 10 seconds later I met her in the hallway on her way to the bedroom. "Oh, I thought I heard you"
    She came home early with out calling because she was upset about loosing her cellphone. Whew!

My wife also came home unexpectedly recently, but didn't seem to notice (or care) that I was wearing traditionally women's clothes including a bra. I removed the boobs and I made a bee line to the bathroom and acted like I had to go bad, and also removed her bra. She subsequently went back to work, and I put the bra back on, and restored the boobs, with a short top, women's pull-on pants, pantyhose and a slip, albeit with a new nervousness.

The only one that I ever new that got caught was me. I was probably around 12 years old when my mother found a stash of clothes under my bed. Young and stupid.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My sister caught me in our moms closet, when I was about 8 years old; me dressed in moms girdle, panties, bra and nylons. She never mentioned it to me again. A couple of years ago, I mentioned it to my wife; my wife told me that my sister had told her about it years ago, just after we were married.
    Dana Ryan

never really came across anyone else but was very innocent at that age and probably wouldnt have noticed. it was my guilty little habit not shared with anyone else in the world. mum quite often caught me with her things - i think she just gave up in the end

mitch

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile who knew

growing up in brooklyn new york in the 1950s.i never knew about any other person like myself.back then i wouldnt even like to think what would have happened to them if they even dared to try something like that.thats why i thought i was the only one in my world that liked it.not untill i was in the service did i learn about my thing.thats why for us growing up back then we had to wait so long to come out.phylisanne

Wink Caught Sleeping in Slip

Hi Ladies-
    This is my first post to this site.
    I got caught wearing a bridesmaid's slip that my mom had saved w/the bridesmaids dresses from her wedding. She had it in a box w/some other stuff she thought might make good halloween costumes.
    Anyway, one night after being put to bed- (I was about 5) I crept out of bed, took the slip, put it on and climbed into bed again. Later when mom came in to check on me before she went to bed, she found me asleep- wearing the slip.

The next day she told everyone; and in front of me. I think she wanted to embarrass me out of doing anything like that in the future- guess it didn't work...