Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remembering those that got caught.......

Remembering those that got caught.......

....... when you were growing up!! Think back.. Do you remember anyone you knew or went to your school with that got caught wearing womens clothing?

I remember three.... one was my girlfriend’s older brother, when i was a freshman in High School........ he was a senior and the equipment manager for the football team... He got caught wearing pantyhose while washing the football jerseys in the High School... By one of the coaches... word spread all over school... He and I didn't get along very good but I felt sorry for him none the less.

Then there was my brother.... My mom caught him wearing my step-sister's girdle.... I can remember my mom pulling his pants open at the waist and saying something like "Why are you wearing those" as she drags him back to his bed room!!! And of coarse I feel sorry for him since it was me that exposed him to my crossdressing... We haven’t talked about that day but I’m pretty sure he never continued on with it like I have…

And the other incidence I remember was when a guy in the neighboring town dressed up like a girl and snuck into the women’s dressing room at their pool… and got caught…. It made the front pages of our little local paper…

Besides those three I vividly remember the Varsity Leterman’s club initiation where all the Freshmen had to dress up like girls for the day… most of them just wore their sisters or mother house dress and made damn ugly girls.... but there was this one guy… smallish and petite… but thinking back on it I know that wasn’t the first time he had done that…. He was drop dead georgeous!!! Makeup, wig, fishnet stocking, and all… He even walked like a girl.... Said his mom had helped him but I’m wondering now…

So how many tg’s did you really know growing up?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Can't say I knew of any that did, but there were a ton of ugly girls at my high school so maybe!!!

I remember back to junior high school and one of my classmates dressed up as a girl for Halloween. Yep, no one could believe it was him and he got teased for a while after that. I'm pretty sure he was a crossdresser and I'm jealous I didn't have the guts to dress up for Halloween as well.

Somewhere around grade 4 or 5 one of my school friends went trick or treating in a ballerina tights. At that age I remember the other kids found out and joked about it a little bit for a day or so and some kids thought it was cool and I remember thinking it was a bit unusual from what I knew about him, it changed my perception of him which took some time to reconcile.

Other than that, I never had any experiences growing up otherwise I might have understood this part of myself a lot better earier in my life.

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Slightly different angle on your question ... (Jenna coming up with a different angle than other people -- who woulda thought it?) ... I knew nobody who got caught, but I was reminded how I got caught, in public, without getting caught. Which is a pretty good trick.

I was a junior in high school, and had been in several of the school plays. So the school play that year was ... wait for it ... Charlie's Aunt. I auditioned, trying not to think too much about the nature of the plot. And then the director posted her choices for the various roles on the bulletin board in the main hall, and there it was for everybody to see: I had been cast as the young man who gets to dress up and pretend to be Charlie's Aunt.

I could have sunk through the floor and died. Nobody had the least idea what I was doing in secret -- but it was as if it was tattooed on my face, because the director had picked right up on it.

So I rushed off to find her in the teacher's lounge and mumbled something about how I couldn't be in the play that year, I had some other important thing to do.

Would my life have been different if I had had the courage to do the play? I'm sure it would. But there was absolutely no chance of my being that open at that time.

What a sad story. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Thanks for reminding me.

***Jenna Lynne***

(who is now old enough to be Charlie's Aunt for real, or even his grandma)

Yeah.....me. I got caught so many times. I don't really know if it was me just being careless or I just did not care. But, the WHOLE neighborhood knew. I mean the whole neighborhood. Kids, parents, everyone. I bet my parents were really embarassed.

Aspiring Member
    I have discovered that one of my close friends from schooldays (we lost touch when we went out separate ways at 18) is now post-op. She now lives in the USA so have only been in contact by email - but how our lives might have been had we both known about each back then!

I would be willing to bet that the third guy(as you remember) was nonother then our own Karen Hutton!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I've never seen or heard of anyone in my little sphere of influence who has been caught. Only me, busted by my SO years ago.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

A class mate of mine at school got caught in the girls changing rooms trying on a leotard, he was disciplined and suspended for a week. When he came back the rumours were rife and he left for another school shortly afterwoods.
    I sometimes wonder what happened to him, maybe he ended up on here too eventually!

I think I must have known A few but I never knew it.
    Angier

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    I would be willing to bet that the third guy(as you remember) was nonother then our own Karen Hutton!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    hahahahaha NOT!!! I wasn't and still aren't petite!! I couldn't wait to be initiated into the Letterman's club just so I could dress up but the year before I would have been elegible they dropped the whole thing!!! I think that was the year I took my first venture out enfemme around town one night and damn near got caught myself... fully enfemme and NOT drop dead anything!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    I've never seen or heard of anyone in my little sphere of influence who has been caught. Only me, busted by my SO years ago.

Funny too this was a small farming village of 1,200.. I also knew two of my class mates who played with dolls and had tea parties, one since has died of AIDS.... Didn't know if they liked to dress or not....
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-20-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, use the edit button please.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Other than myself being caught by my Mom and sisters I only know of one other person. He was a childhood/school friend. We were playing one day and her tore his pants. He was underdressed, with panties and I think a bra. He hurried home and never came around much after that. I never told anyone about that day, but wish he had come clean about it.

We were about 12 or 14 at the time and now that I'm much more informed I'm sure he was a CD.

Aspiring Member

caught

I only got caught once. I was 4or 5, wearing my sister's petticoat when mom came upstairs. I pulled it off fast and was sitting on the bed naked with a little boy woody when she came in. She asked what I was doing but it must have been pretty obvious with the petticoat on the floor next to me. It never came up again, but she must of known I borrowed her slips after that. Had a couple of very close calls after that, but never got caught.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    When I think back to that time in my life, I seem to recall that I was so dense! Maybe it was because I was dealing with my own issues and constantly living in fear, always covering my crossdressing tracks. Let me explain.

First off, I guess this is a bit of a regret, but I would have crossdressed a hell of a lot more in school than I did, and would have stood up to my fears. At least I would have underdressed more.

But, on the topic at hand, there was a guy that I was friends with, David C. On day, he started carrying a purse to school. He was teased about it, but had this self assurance and boldness about him. He told everyone that he was conducting an experiment for a month, to see if carrying a purse helped him to be organised. Back in the 70s, kids didn't carry backpacks, so it made sense. Duh! As I think about it these days, he may have gotten punished for some infraction, and the penalty was to carry a purse. Maybe he stole some money, maybe he was caught crossdressing, who knows. But I know opt for this rather than what he said.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

In highschool there were 3 or 4 guys who dressed as girls for halloween. One of them as a fairy, but didn't put any effort into it, probably did it as a joke (Or so he wants us to think!). 2 other guys just went as girls, and one guy who everyone knew was gay, but hadn't come out of the closet yet (he has now) went as a hooker. He actually won the costume contest. I'm not proud of the fact that I made fun of him being gay, and I saw him 2 years after highschool, and I apologized to him for the way I treated him, and he accepted the apology. Then later that night I stood up for him and got hit twice by a guy who was insulting him.

Another guy who everyone knew was gay insisted in grade 11 that he played Juliet in our presentation on Romeo & Juliet. He also only came out after highschool, but we were friends in highschool, and I never made fun of him.

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    Sometimes I wish I would have been caught. It might have simplified my life.

But I never got caught by my family or peers, just little tipoffs like leftover eye makeup, shaved legs, etc.

Me, myself and I.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Clothes were disappearing off washing lines in our neighborhood at our last address. Eventually they were found...in the bedroom of our next door neighbors 19 year old son. Not sure if he was wearing them or not.

Come to think of it...womens undies vanishing off washing lines was a quite common occurrence in the past, everybody seemed to be aware of it.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    About 6 years ago, an old guy in maintenance in the shop where I worked had really long fingernails, but I never thought anything of it. I guess he bent over once and and was waering a lacey thong and a couple of other guys saw it and gave the guy a really hard time about it. He said he wore it because he had a big "feminine" side. They really razzed him about it for a long time. He since retired, then died. I felt pretty bad for him!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

caught in different ways....

Quote Originally Posted by GraceUSA View Post
    I remember back to junior high school and one of my classmates dressed up as a girl for Halloween. Yep, no one could believe it was him and he got teased for a while after that. I'm pretty sure he was a crossdresser and I'm jealous I didn't have the guts to dress up for Halloween as well.

A platonic male friend at ~ 14 came over as a "French Hooker." It was just a costume to him and he carried it off very well. At age ~17, he announced he was gay. Well, I'd been interested in dressing fem since age ~2 or 3, but being an only child AND physically disabled since birth by a condition known as Cerebral Palsy - wearing braces since age ~1 and never being able to dress myself or walk - and my folks seeing an instant cause/effect between him being gay and him "dressing as a girl", I knew I could never talk to my folks about my x-dressing desires.

I wore braces for 20 years, then as I gradually got more independant dressing myself, I started at ~ 25 with three pairs of cheap pantyhose, wearing them under PJ bottoms and socks. First impressions were: I was finally whole, and that pantyhose were nothing more than clothes - society put negative and positive connotations on them....

I knew I wouldn't get "caught" wearing them, but the way I had to launder and dry them, and that's what happened. I overslept and Mom came over early to get laundry - they were wrapped in a towel which was slated for washer - before I had a chance to hop in my wheelchair and get them. The only thing I regret was seeing the tremendous hurt in her eyes.

More soon.

Babs, soon to be 57....
    Last edited by BabsCoopr; 09-21-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: paragraphing

Almost Caught

I almost got caught twice. I used to get to the office very early and dress for a few hours before my coworkers arrived. I began to get mor bold and even started dressing at home, driving to work and entering the building dressed (before I began to worry about the security cameras and the key cards that recorded every persons' after hours entry).

One morning, I was happily dressed and in my office when I heard someone entering the office suite. With no time, I dashed into the darkened conference room and hid under the table, contemplating how I was going to get back to my office and change. To my shock, my coworker walks into the conference room and turns on the light. He spends a few minutes looking over documents that he spread out on the table. My heart is pounding so loudly that I fear he can hear it. I am breathing in small, shallow breathes. Then he walks out, turning out the lights, and leaves the suite. I dash back to my office and change.

The second time, a I hear the office suite door unlock. Not wanting to get caught in the suite again, I grab my male clothes and dash to the rear door. As I hear him unlocking the inner lobby door, I open the back door and slip out, nearly run to the men's room, hoping that it is empty, which it was, and change. I return to my office and stash my clothes.

Those were too close.

Years ago, when my wife traveled for her job, I used to dress and take the dog for walks in the neighborhood late at night. Although I did occassionally get passed by a car, or see someone outside, there was really very little chance of getting caught. All they saw was a girl walking a dog in the dark. They had no reason to suspect otherwise.

Jamie

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    "So how many tg’s did you really know growing up?"

I'm not sure I knew any TGs when I was growing up; If I knew any they kept it well hidden. But I was acquainted with 2 TGs later on. One was the neighbor's kid when I was in college and still living at home. His parents evidently caught him dressed in his mothers things several times. His mother had confided this to my Mom and was very worried about it. I had my suspicions about him. He was pretty fem and, looking back on it, I'm sure he was very cute when dressed up.

I worked with another TG years later when I was an auto parts factory rep. He/she was in charge of the portion of a warehouse I called on where my employers products were stored. He was always dressed in an androgynous manner at work and displayed other cues. One day he was gone and one of the other people at the warehouse said he had been caught "doing it" with another employee behind the dumpster. Both were fired.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Just me and yes I was caught!!!

Unfortunately I was the one always getting caught, from about 1997 up until 1998 I had a streak of "busts" by my mom leading me to hide my things in my school backpack which in turn culminated into my worst crossdressing experience (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=84870).

Really, I'm just convinced my mom has X-Ray vision. I mean she's found things in places that even I forgot existed!
    "I know perfectly well I'm not where I should be"