Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: married CD's

The breakdown of my wife and GFs

Hi Everyone:

I started at age 14, my mother caught me in her bra pantygirdle garterbelt/stockings and slip two weeks after I discovered lingerie.

A week later I came home from school and she had shopped fo me and I had my own bra LLPG and slip.

First wife didn't know, I had not dressed at all when I walked in on her screwing 2 guys, later that night she confided she was still sleeping with her father.

She left me and moved home to her "daddy" and we divorced shortly afterward.

2nd wife caught me in her bra and she had me in a garterbelt and stockings and slip within the hour.

She totally feminized me and then started dating, and shortly after that she divorced me.

Over the following 2 decades I was CDing constantly and several GFs found my lingerie and all went balistic and left.

Last one was aware from the start and although she didn't like it she was able to tolerate me in panties as long as they were not pink or lace.

She told me she never wanted to "see me in a bra".

That relationship lasted 5 yrs then she split as I would not marry her.

Now I am a single old queen and I accept myself as what I am and I am happy.

Lucky One

I'm one of the lucky ones whose wife is accepting. She acknowleges my needs and is truly helpful and encouraging. We shop all the itme together although I'm always in drab but she values my opinion and feels my tastes in clothes are very good. She prefers mostly stylish clothes but knows that I like more prissie things as she puts it.
    We have boundaries the big one seems to be that she does not want to be embarassed by my dressing in public. I respect her feelings in that regard. However; we enjoy doing femme things together at home where I am usually fully dressed.

Margot

Quote Originally Posted by PanteeQueen View Post
    My wife is uncomfortable with it. I'm not sure if she finds it disgusting or wrong. I told her about 4 years ago. She said I can do it on my own She is very femine herself, I think that might one of the issues. She constantly says that she's the girl. Although she is slowly warming up to the idea.

My wife now wants me to be the "man", but her presentation is masculine – no make up, skirts, nylons. or sexy lingerie – it seems that she doesn’t want to dress like a woman but I do. She is shopping now for panties and tights for me. She said I could wear whatever I want at home, and I do. In the evening I take off my top and pull-on pants, so the pantyhose and slip are uncovered. She seems to be OK with that, but appearing with her in public as a woman would be a challenge. I hope that I wear her down before I wear out!

Where do I start. My wife has known since before we were married and it carried in the bedroom on occasion. She has dressed with me in sexy outfits and put on my makeup and I have made her up. About 4 years ago she told me she couldnt participate anymore. It was a blow but I was still able to dress around her. So now I dress when I can and in front of her but I now have begun going out as Roxanne to tgurl parties and such. It got me more involved with the internet and the tg side of it. I love being able to go out as a woman. The feeling is so exhilerating. I wish she would be a part of it.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

My wife is accepting of it, though not completely comfortable with it, but I think is trying to understand it. I don't dress in front of her, though I will wear a nightgown to bed periodically. I would like to feel comfortable dressing in front of her, but I don't want to invade her comfort zone. Right now, she's out and I'm wearing a bra w/ breast forms, panties, dress and flats. She always calls before she's on her way home, and I'll change before she gets here. The other day I had changed out of femme clothes and was upstairs in the shower when she got home. I had forgotten and left my shoes downstairs; she came up and said "what's with the shoes?". I honestly didn't know what she was talking about and said, "What shoes?" "The white sandals", she said. I just said, "Oops. I meant to put them away". She just said, "They're cute, where'd you get them?" Later we talked a little about CDing, and she mentioned that I should get a better dress! So it seems we're going someplace with this, but I'm not sure where yet. As far as dressing full time, I have no desire to do that, except for short periods of time (i.e. maybe a few days now and then.)

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    My wife accepts it and is quite happy when I am a girl. When we are out shopping together, she often spots clothes or jewelry that she thinks I might like and buys them for me. She does not wear make-up so I have to find my own way there, but at least she can buy it for me if I tell her what to buy. The only thing she is uncomfortable with is going out with me when I am dressed en femme - she thinks something nasty might happen. At home she has no problem with me dressing any time I want. I have a CD friend who has invited us both to dinner next Saturday - I will be dressed en femme for that of course and will be driving the car, so hope we don't meet a policeman on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    My wife is accepting of it, though not completely comfortable with it, but I think is trying to understand it. I don't dress in front of her, though I will wear a nightgown to bed periodically. I would like to feel comfortable dressing in front of her, but I don't want to invade her comfort zone. Right now, she's out and I'm wearing a bra w/ breast forms, panties, dress and flats. She always calls before she's on her way home, and I'll change before she gets here. The other day I had changed out of femme clothes and was upstairs in the shower when she got home. I had forgotten and left my shoes downstairs; she came up and said "what's with the shoes?". I honestly didn't know what she was talking about and said, "What shoes?" "The white sandals", she said. I just said, "Oops. I meant to put them away". She just said, "They're cute, where'd you get them?" Later we talked a little about CDing, and she mentioned that I should get a better dress! So it seems we're going someplace with this, but I'm not sure where yet. As far as dressing full time, I have no desire to do that, except for short periods of time (i.e. maybe a few days now and then.)
    Parts of your post sound familiar. Sne's at work now, so I'm wearing a stuffed bra with my pamties, suntan pantyhose, and a beige slip. When she is home I wear these - sans bra. When we go out, I underdress, but when we're home alone. I change from women's pull-on pants and a top to a dress as I did again last night. She seems to be OK with that and she got me panties, pantyhose, thigh highs, and a garter belt. Although I routinely wear a tank–top slip now, a bra slip with a small cup size would be better. I am now comfortable having boobs and wearing a bra, and I want to wear one all the time. I want to grow my breasts to a B so I can fill it naturally. This would be a giant step toward going all-the-way, as I would need to wear a bra and it would present my wife with a fait accompli. When I'm sure that that is in her comfort zone, I'll add a stand-alone bra, wig, and make-up when she's here, with the objective of getting a makeover and going out with her en femme.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 03-23-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Another one for the not accepting column

My wife knows and is not accepting of this part of me. She would prefer it go away for good.

Transition, I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Douglas View Post
    My wife knows and is not accepting of this part of me. She would prefer it go away for good.

Transition, I don't think so.
    I wear lots of clothes from the women's department, i.e. pull-on pants, panties, pantyhose, and a short slip. These are a better option than clothes from the men's department, and I don't think the department should matter and men should be as comfortable wearing women's clothing as women are in wearimg men's clothing, but I seem to be swimming upstream on this. See my post starting the Suitable Clothing thread. Recently, my wife found an incredible sale at Kohl's on women's pull-on slacks, however when I asked if she got me any she said no as they were women's pants. She showed them to me, and they looked lile unisex pants as would be necessary in "boy" mode so dhe needs to be "trained" to shop for me too! Underdressing daily makes me want to go all-the-way, but this would be a major challenge, although she bought most of my femme clothes. She said to wear whatever I want at home (I do!), she wishes I would wear only men's clothes and would balk at my wearing a bra, wig, makeup, and earrings.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 03-27-2009 at 08:58 AM.

same is mine case

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post
    My wife hates it with a passion and lets no occasion unused to rub it in...

While I get chased by the guys when out and about and unexpectedly complimented by many women, she keeps telling me I am the ugliest woman on the face of the earth...

For what concerns living full time? I'd love to and I am working hard on it. As soon as I've got my job situation worked out, I'll go full time...including hormones, SRS, FFS, breast implants, a face lift... the works!

I just can't wait to dump all my male clothing in the garbage bin...

Dita.
    I have same feelings & my wife neither allows me nor help me cding. but I would also love to be permanent female & will through male cloths in garbage.
    vjaducd.from India

I have a long term of s/o of 9 years we've recently been blessed with a little babt girl as well so we may as well be married.
    she hates it and finds it very uncomfortable but is willing to try and make it work because we love each other so much- she has no interest in it all but gives me time to express that side of myself in private.
    I found it has knocked her confidence alot so i do throttle back the pink mist sometimes- its a compromise but it works............ just

I’ve heard that taking female hormones induces breast growth, but it also obviates male functionality. If one is transitioning to be a female full-time this is probably not a showstopper, but for wives of part time females (as many CD’s are) it might be. My wife wouldn't go for me wearing breastforms, but I would like to have bigger breasts (and thus present her with a fait accompli) so I would need to wear a bra and could naturally fill a B cup, but still have working male genitals. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 04-04-2009 at 09:47 AM.

My wife allows me to dress whenever I can and is very accepting of my dressing as long as I maintain limits to how often and being discreet about it.

well she hates it, and as long as she doesn't see it she is ok with it.
    as for your other question, yes alot of time i have wish i was female.

Married 22 years. Wife has known for about 9 years. She doesn't mind or care. I am underdressed every day and all my laundry gets done with everything else.

We don't talk about it much and I do not make it a big thing. I do show off anything new and nice I buy. A week ago I discussed something I had read on here with her. She was fine and looked at a few pics of some of you. we then talked about the kids and if they notice. she thought they probably already have (I am not dressed around them) We agreed we would have deal with that issue one day - no biggie! Nice it is "we" who will deal with it!

Going for a laser consultation in an hour or so to see what they can do to reduce hair on my face. It may be a case of getting there by little steps! Wife's only comments just a minute ago were "for your back?" and "be prepared for the cost". I think my back and front can be managed with the epilator!

Going all the way - not likely as I am not sure if that is who I am or want to be. Still just a cd!

Due to the fact we live in a small town in East TN...I can only go out under dressed....she is very supportive and we either shop together or she sometimes will suprise me.....

New Girl Tammy
    My wife was really cool about it,so far she's been helping me with sizes and tips on shaving.We have a very open relationship, She's bi and into B&D,so I'm allowed my fun without question

The wife understands the reasons but at a certain point I think she finds it not attractive as she wants to see her man not another woman. Though I'm taking BO to grow my breasts and add femininity I don't think I want to go full time dressed as I do enjoy being a male at times but would like more time to dress up. Kids and stuff inhibits that..

I was told on another forum that I'm a transgenderist, One that dresses both ways and does not want to have surgery to remove my male parts. Which is true I like my male parts but at the same time I would like breasts as well more femininity.

I can understand the confusion at times as it's hard to be both and desire to be dressed but have to put up a front to keep the family happy. Torn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy46 View Post
    The wife understands the reasons but at a certain point I think she finds it not attractive as she wants to see her man not another woman. Though I'm taking BO to grow my breasts and add femininity I don't think I want to go full time dressed as I do enjoy being a male at times but would like more time to dress up. Kids and stuff inhibits that..

I was told on another forum that I'm a transgenderist, One that dresses both ways and does not want to have surgery to remove my male parts. Which is true I like my male parts but at the same time I would like breasts as well more femininity.

I can understand the confusion at times as it's hard to be both and desire to be dressed but have to put up a front to keep the family happy. Torn...
    Being a male is a front for me too. But my wife want her “man” and the Kids and Grandkids often drop it, so I underdress except in the evening when I take off my pants and top and wear a dress with panties, pantyhose, and slip. My wife sems to be OK with that. No bra though unless she’s at work – like now. I stuff the bra now, but I would like to enlarge my breasts to be a natural B so I would need to wear a bra full time. What’s BO? And does it affect male functionality?

Hi yea I'm using BO (Bovine Ovaries) pills.. They are the middle road in-between Herbs and HRT drugs. After a lot of research BO will make changes to your body as well emotions and if on it for more then 6 Months the changes are perm.

“Bovine ovary breast enhancement supplements are essentially derived from specially prepared and freeze dried ovaries taken from a female cow. Similar to some of the same hormones you will find in meats and cheeses, just in a 
different form that is specifically engineered to promote breast tissue growth.”

Since I have been taking them I have noticed all kinds of changes as well strong feminine feelings..

As for the male parts they are functional and if anything my desire and functionality is better.. It's like my testosterone is fights the Estrogen..

Thanks for the info on BO. So you would be a boy with boobs and need to wear a bra, yippee!. You can see if you would be comfortable wearing a bra full-time by running errands wearing one with only a shirt and slip to cover it (I just did that). With a bra, I would be wearing women'''s slacks, panties, pantyhose, slip, and bra full-time, and boobs and needing a bra would be a fait accompli. The next step would probably be to appear full-time as a woman, as that might raise fewer eyebrows than a boy with boobs. But you would need your wife to accept you as another woman and to go out with you en femme.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 04-04-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: corrected spelling

Well yes and no.. I'm not going for Double D's and plan on stopping at a certain point when I have achieved the results I'm looking for.. But I also enjoy being a guy at times and the wife likes that better.. But at my age it's not uncommon for a mans T levels to go down and the funny part is that the wife's E level will be reduced at same time.. Role reversal :-)

But once the kids move out and it's just the wife and I then maybe I will be time to go full time..

We will see I have several years before that occurs..

My wife and I were both married before and because of that, we were both more open minded and cautious in our relationship together. Before we moved in together, she was aware of that i had an interest in crossdressing, as well as some other bedroom activities. Although I do underdress frequently and wear panties 24/7, both of which I really enjoy, anything else beyond the bedroom isn't very practical with kids around.

One thing that bothers me is the she never asks or even hints that she'd like me to wear something, anything, in or out of bed. Over the last year, this has really started bothering me. Not that I'm not very thankful for having such a caring and loving wife, but because of past experiences with my ex. I'm fearful that she's only doing it to please me. Does anyone else feel that way? I just wish she would talk about things more.... My ex often did that with some other kinky things she liked to do. She'd through it up in my face even in front of a counselor, when it suited her! Then a few days later, she'd ask, if not nearly beg to do it again. ...and that's not the only reason she's now me ex!

A couple of years ago, my current wife and I got away for a 3 day weekend in a rather secluded cabin in the southern part of the state. We had a great time but dressing beyond lingerie never really entered my mind! Sitting in the outside hot tub in a bra, panties, garter belt and stocking (took the heels off before I got in!) was one of the best experiences I've had other than sex! I'm really, really hoping we can do that again soon! When we do, I plan on staying a few more days and this time, bring some clothes to dressup all the way.

I'm pretty sure she'll be OK with my dressing up all the way and need to start bringing up the subject of buying other things like a wig, breast forms, and some nice skirts, blouses and dresses. Maybe bring this up will offer her a chance to voice more of an opinion and her feelings about my interest in crossdressing?

As far as dressing up 24/7 or anything else beyond that? Other than a few days on trip occasionally, I'm not interested. Although I think I would find it really exciting, and scary, to go out dressed up, I don't think I could ever pass. It is a bit of a fantasy, and maybe, just maybe sometime when we're away I'll give it some serious thought!

When she found my stash my wife was relieved when I told her, she thought that I had a mistress keeping her stuff in my wardrobe. Since then she mostly igonres it, as long as I keep it private.

My wife is what I and many others would call a "tom-boy". She is very pretty when she wants to be, but most of the time she keeps the make-up and girlie clothes to a minimum. Therefore, she is very jealous of how I look when en femme. She says that I don't make a pretty woman, contrary to what others think. Two years ago before we were married, I dressed on a regular basis when she was at work. I decided that I needed to tell her about my sexy little habit well before our wedding and she was taken-back a bit but accepted it. That Halloween, we were invited to a "80's" themed costume party. I decided to go as Tina Turner and my wife said that "you have the perfect legs for it". So, that was awesome and I thought that this was the start of something pretty special. But then the roof came down-she said that after the party she didn't want me dressing any more. So, back to square one. As you all know, you can't just stop being who you are, if you purge and get rid of all of your goodies, you'll be kicking yourself for throwing money down the drain. I put all of my goodies in a duffle bag and put it in a secret hiding place for a rainy day. She figured that it was gone and that I could just flip a switch in my brain and 'Stacee' would be gone. So it's been around eight months or so since that happened, and I am slowly 'pushing the envelope', gradually working on her to accept the fact that I have a very strong feminine side that needs to be catered to. I am routinely shaving my body hair, painting my toes and even using her girlie body washes and lotions to her approval. I am going very slow with this whole process as I don't want to overwhelm her. So, long story-short, my wife knows but turns a 'blind eye' to it.