Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: how many girls go to work wearing panties under manly clothes.

Always! It feels so good throughout the day. Sometimes I wear pantyhose with no panties, feels great. I wear bras to work when it gets cold and you can wear a sweater to work. I have worn a garter belt and stockings to work, but you have to be careful with that depending on the slacks you wear.

Tristen Cox
    I go everywhere in my panties Don't leave home without them (shaddup T)

Yes I do, hope I never get shot in the line of duty, might have some splainin to do
    [SIZE="2"]THE DREAD PIRATESS JAMES

[/SIZE]

Always. I wear a uniform at work, it's the only way I can feel comfortable. I also wear very small mens A shirts to give me a feeling of wearing a bra and to get some support, almost like wearing a sports bra.

May

Panties

I wear panties to work.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I often used wear panties (love thongs) to work. Even more, I used to ravel on busuness a lot and wore, panties, garterbelt, nylons and polished my toenails too. Used to love to slip off my shoes and see how sexy and femnine that looked. Sometimed also wore a bra too. Don't do that as often since 0-11 since security has gotten more stringent and greatly miss that.
    Dawn

I couldnt even tell you were to find a pair of whitey tightys.........I have worn panties to work for 12 + years
    what a fool I use to be

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I wear both panties and pantyhose everyday what ever I am wearing and have done for over 20 years. Panties to me are the norm.
    Love Sandra xx

panties

I wer mine to work on occaision. For example, last Friday I wore a cute "Hello Kitty" pink pair. I felt really energized all day long!

Victoria

Yes,

A thong probably eight out of ten days, commando the rest (men's boxers on occasion).

Hello

Always wear panties, and sometimes nylons or stockings(have done this for years anyway because it helps support my legs that are not as good as they use to be lol)

Love

Darcy Ann

Orrene
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah8553
    Hi,

As a closet CDer, I often have no opportunity to do anything BUT this, since I live with my parents.

I have also recently tried something suggested on the forum regarding the use of pantyliners. They are ever so comfy, and I've even found they are more hygenic as well!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x
    What and wear did you read about the panty-liners, Sarah? I'm guessing that you don't have the "opportunity" to wear panties full-time yet?

Orrene

Orrene
    Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    I almost never wear any thing but panties no matter what I am wearing.

Kisses, April
    Nice to see others who wear panties full-time! What style do you like best, April?

Orrene

I wear panties all the time. Only while at work, I am afraid of being caught as I work in construction (A/C technician) and am around alot of other guys. (Shirt comes untucked and pants dont stay up, but so far no one, if they have seen, has said anything.) Also customers pose a risk as well.

Dazed and Confused Amanda Leigh's Avatar
    always wear panties since I told wife and she burnt all my male undies

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Leigh
    always wear panties since I told wife and she burnt all my male undies
    Congratulations on having a sensible wife. Male undies are ugly anyway in my opinion. I don't own any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been almost always in my fem knickers under my suits at work in the last year or so, occassionaly I'll wear tights or stockings and suspenders or hold ups.

Normally theres not much chance of getting 'caught' but there have been scrapes.

The fly (or zip) on my trousers broke once when I had a pair of fetching lacy pink knickers on and I had to spend the rest of the afternoon at half mast but when I had to move from my desk, I covered the situation with a folder or book. Luckily I had a long coat for the trip home!

One Friday night after work I went out for drinks with the gang and got 'lucky' with a rather nice lady. After being invited in for coffee and while snogging I was working out how the hell I would be able to undress without giving myself away when a hand was thrust down my trousers by my 'date' for a quick play, which was only fair considering where my hands were! I thought it was only a matter of time before I would be busted with a quick tug at my zip.

Luckily she suggested we head for the bedroom and I was able to undress down to my shirt in the lounge and hide the evidence in my touser pocket.

Panties

I love wearing panties under my male clothes. Ive done it for a couple year now. It makes me feel very sexy(Thongs are my favs) :Power: .

XXX

Nikki

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    As I have said earlier I wear panties everyday all day no matter what I am wearing on top. I only have a two pairs of men’s underpants, which I only wear for trips to the doctors, which thankfully is very few and far between.

I do not have the nerve to visit the doctor wearing panties, as my doctor is a woman. It could prove very difficult if she said, “You are wearing my panties” Then me trying to convince her that I have not stolen her panties be we just have the same good taste.

Mind you I do find her very attractive so sharing her panties would be great fun. No I must stop as things are getting out of hand, but that a different story LOL
    Love Sandra xx

Wearing femme panties at all times is a given. It used to be string bikinis, but just recently I taken to wearin hipster briefs. They are both fantastic.

under dressing

I have NO guy underwear any more. Got rid of it all. I only wear panties ( and usually a bra) every day under my boy clothes. I love how it makes me feel.

panties?

I Havn't Purchased Male Underwear For Over Ten Years Now....
    When Out In Drab Drinking With The Boys, I Wear A Women's Plain Top, Dockers, Ear Rings(pierced) Perfume, Panties & Ankle Bracelet. And The Best Thing Is, Nobody Cares!

Chantel

Smile Chantel

Hi Girls. i can not stand to wear male underwear anymore have been wearing panty's for many years love the feel. wife knows i wear them and helps me pick out what i want

Aspiring Member
    I wer panties 24/7 other than when i am going to the doctors.
    Depending on the weather, I often fully underdress including a bra. In the coole weather panty hose are nice and warm, and add to the warmth when working out side.

Denise

I only wear panties, don't own any male underwear