Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many girls go to work wearing panties under manly clothes.

how many girls go to work wearing panties under manly clothes.

I always wear panties under my manly clothes. It's the only way for me to get thru the day. I was just curious if many of you girls did the same thing?
    Mia Lynn
    Last edited by Mia lynn; 05-26-2005 at 07:54 AM.

Banned Read only
    Hi,

As a closet CDer, I often have no opportunity to do anything BUT this, since I live with my parents.

I have also recently tried something suggested on the forum regarding the use of pantyliners. They are ever so comfy, and I've even found they are more hygenic as well!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

Little Princess
    I must say I always wear panties to work under my manly clothes. Actually everytime I go out, I usually wear something under my clothes. Every try playing softball in a thong? Wow, what a feeling.

I almost never wear any thing but panties no matter what I am wearing.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Banned Read only
    I always wear panties, don't matter what I am wearing on the outside.

cd_donna2005

Panties

Yes I love to wear panties under my manly clothes. I also sometimes wear pantyhose as well. Yes i agree ad a nice feeling.

Me too, I always wear panties under my drab, and if the weather isn't too hot I wear pantyhose as well, I love the feeling of the lycra against my legs.

The only time I don't wear them is when I'm at the Health Club for my workout.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

thongpanties

always

I have been wearing panties under my "guy" things for years. As you can tell from my name, I'm rather partial to thongs. My wife knows of my dressing, so she is OK with seeing me in my thongs all the time! I love it! And I have collected some very pretty ones.

I always wear panties under my guy clothes 24/7

For years I have worn panties and pantyhose under my work clothes - sometimes worked at snow skiing resorts, so they made a huge difference comfort wise!

Although my wife doesn't know about cd'ing, she has let me buy panties on occasion because i make statements like 'take off the tag and you don't know what sex they're for' type of thing.

Anyway, i recently purchased a pair of womens balck slacks and i'm thinking about wearing them to work (with my panties and hose) when i get a new job interstate. My theory is, if you can wear them to the new office in the first week, fellow workers will get over it sooner (hopefully). Anyway, it will be cold where i'm going, so a jumper will hide most of the top part of the slacks effectively in any case.

But in regard to your question - yes as often as possible.

Christine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

panties yes

I have been wearing panties under male clothes for 5 years now, except for doctor visits. Don't like male underwear any more. It just seems natural and feels so much better.

charise

Love Them

Every day I wear lingerie,I could'nt get through the day without them,mens underware is so drab.
    Charise

Always be true to you... TrueGemini'sWife GG's Avatar
    Gem is not here now, but I am sure she won't mind if I answered for her..

She loves to wear her G's or thongs, along with her stocking while she works. I get such a kick out of watching her get ready in the morning....
    Panties, stockings, socks over stockings, (Honey? Can you see them?) slacks, button down shirt, (Honey? Am I showing?) tie, tie clip..
    Then off she goes!

She is just too cute!

Lots of Love,
    Pattie

"~Éirinn go Brách~ "

~May you always find...
    blue skies above your head,
    shamrocks beneath your feet,
    laughter and joy aplenty,
    kindness from all you meet.
    Good friends and kin to miss you
    if ever you choose to roam
    and a path that's been cleared
    by angels themselves,
    to carry you safely home.~

Irish Blessing

http://www.mtcalvary-lcms.org/Music/amgrace.mid

Platinum Member
    being retired yes every day ....if i am not in full fem then it least part of me is....

A girl in the works

Panties

Yes, when I am in drab, I usually wear panties, and sometimes, pantyhose. Depending on the weather (heat), and how I feel.

Hugs,
    Ariel

I have tried this a couple of times, and loved it - but I need more underwear before and to move out before I can start wearing panties full time.

I have worn panties and even pantyhose to work,lots of fun

Always!!!! in my pantys at work a few times in my teddy's, i always feel better if my lingere is lacey. usually teamed together with pantyhose in the winter months & on occasion have worn my suspenders & lace top stockings.
    i do love the rush & it helps pass the day alot quicker, & the risk of maybe being seen is a real buzz.

At work is probably the only place I am always all male.
    I wear boxer shorts and then when I get home I shower and its on with the panties under my drab, sometimes more, depends on my mood.

panties

I wear paties and bra all the time now don't have any male gear left now got rid

Love & Huggs Jonien

cathycatharin

panties and tights

i wear nice silky or lacy panties to work and at home everyday my wife knows and has just got use to me i think i also wear tights.

Panties feel so much better than boxers. Now that I do office work instead of hands on there is less chance of an accident with my clothing exposing things.
    Stephenie

all the time

i wear them all the time under my drab clothes lol

Smile Under my clothes ?

Not me, too risky. I have a mild chance of hospitalisation (through assault) in my job... and I am not going to A and E to be discovered wearing panties in front of my boss, who also happens to be a relative.

That said... I always wear them to interviews... helps me keep calm and relaxed.

XX