Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: how many girls go to work wearing panties under manly clothes.

Same here. I am a 24/7 panty (knicker) wearer and do not own any male underpants and have not done so for 35 years now . When I was able to give up PE and Sports at school I could wear my big Sister's knickers (and sometimes my Mum's) under my trousers every day and no longer had to wear Boys' Y Fronts on the two days each week I did PE. (at least until the lesson was over and I went into the Boys Toilet and changed back into a pair of Girls' panties). Since then I have always worn women's knickers and panties and never male underpants.

I also wear panties when I go to the Doctors and this has never caused any adverse comment. In those occasions I will wear plain white, black or pale blue Sloggi Maxi Briefs and once when I had to be rushed to hospital with suspected appendicitis I was wearing a pair of pink Sloggis and this caused no comment by the Doctor examining me in the hospital nor the nurses whom I am sure must see many men wearing women's panties etc under their masculine drab. On days that I am not likely to get undressed in front of other men I will wear prettier briefs, pink or with floral patterns etc.

Nowadays, at least here in the UK, some styles of men's underpants are identical to women's, as they are flyless, have a double gusset, elastic though the leg openings and are in all sorts of colours and patterns, a big difference from my childhood and youth in the 1950s and 60s when only white shorts or Y-Front Briefs (again plain white) were available for males to wear. I can now get changed in the dressing room (locker room) when playing golf etc and be wearing either Sloggi briefs as mentioned or Navy Blue, Bottle Green or White cotton knickers and nobody would give them a second glance as the underpants worn by the other men are often quite similar.

Finally, I don't go out en-femme. I am strictly an "in house" Crossdresser as far as women's outer clothing is concerned although I have gone out wearing a kilt (yes, yes I know its NOT a skirt but it's as close as one can get to wear outdoors with ease) and underneath I have worn Navy Blue or Bottle Green Cotton Lassies' Knickers as the Scots call them. Although I will wear a bra at home, (I have "moobs"), I have never worn a bra, even one with no padding, outdoors under my shirt, but when at school I did wear one of my Mum's pale blue nylon underslips over my panties, (a floral patterned pair of white cotton briefs of my big sister) and under my trousers. It was a thrill to think how I was secretly like the girls and the women teachers under my drab and boring long grey school trousers. By then I had stopped having to do Sports or PE so there was no need to get undressed .
    Last edited by Helen MC; 09-27-2005 at 03:12 AM.

No male underwear here, they are sexless and non fitting and of very coarse material. Not good enough for smooth, shaved body.
    Oh I love panty girdles...
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Monicacd00

Always wear them

I always wear panties under my clothes at work. Also wear pantyhose or stockings too. Knowing they are on me makes the day much more enjoyable especially at work. I make sure I find time to take a few minutes at work to be alone and feel the smoothness of the pantyhose on my legs.
    Monica

Such a thrill

I just bought my own panties yesterday and I am so looking forward to wearing them under my dress pants. It is such a thrill to be a business professional having a conversation with my clientell and knowing that I have pink satin panties with a black lacy trim on them. I get excited just thinking about it.

panties Oh yeah!

I have 2 collections, everyday and fancy for special occasions.
    A day without panties is like a day without sunshine.

I'm an RN and I love to wear my silky panties (Bali Skimp Skamps) and pantyhose under my scrubs. I feel just like "one of the girls" with the other nurses (all GGs)! Very exciting!

Stephanie Kay

My wife is very anti-CD, thinks we're all gay. Haven't told her about me but I convinced her that wearing panties is much more comfortable than guy underwear. I only have a few pairs of guy's left. She brought me my first few pairs but I now buy for both of us. In fact I went to Wal Mart and brought Hanes panties only to find out that printed on the waist band is "Hanes Her Way". I wear panties to the gym when I workout so changing in the lockerroom with those on poses a problem. The other day I forgot and wore them, didn't think about it until I was getting dressed but went ahead with it. No one looked or said a thing. They might have been afraid since I am a pretty muscular guy and at 6'2" 225 lbs they probably didn't want to start something they couldn't finish.

Now if I can only convince my wife that wearing women's clothes are more comfortable.

Dana
    Dana Fleming

terrieb
    I wear panties 24/7...

Same here. I too wear panties 24/7. I don't even own a pair of male under wear. In the cold months, I also wear panty hose and sometimes a panty girdle. If I need to go to the doctor, I usually have a few pair of what could be generic type panties, usually white and a little wider band like "Hanes Her Way" There are some with the little wider band and not the fem scallops at the top.
    Love To All,
    Diannna

All the time

Hello

I wear panties 24/7, except when I go to the doctor's office. I have also worn nylons to work(thinking about wearing them again). It just feels so much better in panties.

Love

Darcy Ann

I always wear either panties or hose under my work clothes. I have found that cotton s with a liner helps me stay tucked. Sometimes it is a challenge to get changed in the evening without my wife seeing what I am wearing. Does she ever wonder why there are so few of my underwear in the laundry?

I have worn panties to work in the past. I was very sure that I was caught and it made things very uncomfortable amongst friends. Now sadly I only wear tighty whities to work. As time went on, it all blew over and all is back to normal at work now.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I wear panties 24/7. I don't have any men's underwear only women's.

Adrianne.

Caroline DeBarr
    Yes all the time, its something that keeps my fem feelings all day
    caroline

Talking

i only wear panties isn't that what sissies wear. at least this one does I don't even own any male underware

On rare occasions I have worn panties under male clothes. I much prefer to go all the way so to speak, so I really enjoy them when I do. I have started wearing panties to bed under my pajama bottoms. I have my wife reach over to feel the lace! Surprise!

The other night we had some couples over to play cards and under my very loose shorts I wore a pair. Why, I don't know I guess because it just felt nice. It was not an erotic thing..more of just a normal thing.

Of course! What else are they for?

Donna

I wear Vanity Fair nylon panties all day everyday...

I wear them almost every day as well, although it doesn't seem AS exciting as wearing them under a nice skirt/dress, but it's next best thing.

SISSY BELINDA BEYNON

Smile Panties In The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Mia lynn
    I always wear panties under my manly clothes. It's the only way for me to get thru the day. I was just curious if many of you girls did the same thing?
    Mia Lynn
    I love wearing panties to work .I work in an office with plenty of girls and it really turns me on wondering what they would say if they knew what was under my trousers.Last week i wore a very tight pair of white satin panties with and age tab for a 14 year old.They were so tight against my skin that i felt the perfect girl.Belinda panties girl Beynon thats me and i love it

Smile wear panties

I have begun to wear panties under my boy clothes most of the time. after a while I forget that I am wear ing them. it's great they much more comfortable. I havent decided if I will wear them to my nexts doctor visit.
    Hugs
    PD

josie15201
    I generally wear panties and hi cut briefs under my clothes and sometimes a bra on occasion but then i work ngt shift and more oftemn alone while working.

I don't believe I have posted here yet. The title does say panties in it. Yes, I wear panties every day 24/7/365. and lingerie to bed. Sometime I think my insomnea is caused by not wearing something sexy to bed. ( other than a t-shirt/panties)

Kymmie

me too

yes I wear panties to work or any place some time I get bras to work

missy

Panties Yeaaaaa

Hi All

Panties and bra 24/7 do not owen mens undies go to Dr commando
    My outer clothing girl jeans and blouses I like the androgynious look
    Love silkie lacie things
    Hugs and Kisses
    Annette XXXOOO
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005