Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long do you spend en-femme?

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Lately its been 24/7 for me and maybe once a week I change back to male mode

Well, I've started to get work appropriate womens clothes AND started wearing light make up at work. A little mascarra, a little eyeliner, and a light lipstick/ lipgloss. I finally came out dressed in the neighbor hood and now my life is mine, I'm trying to get to a place where I am female full time at home. Little baby steps for sure, when I get home I put on the rest of my make up and get changed into my normal clothes ( yes, I mean womens clothes are normal for me now ), and yes I know that most women come home and take their make up off. But I have 30 years of putting on make up to catch up on so it's time well spent. And more importantly, I see the person I'm supposed to be better with the make up on, I'm lucky that I have my own hair that I'm now growing out. I need to get it styled I think before I ditch the wigs for good, I kind of want to try it tonight when I go out for a TG social. It's all scary, until I take my head out of the place it's been for years, and into the real person I am, and suddenly it's not such a strange thing for a woman to do, getting her hair done that is. Carol

That's MISS fire to you! Misfire's Avatar
    24/7 in one way or another. When I'm home it's all the time, but not when I'm at work.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile dressing

my normal time for fully getting dressed is on wed .this is the day that i go into the city and meet my girlfriends .to me this is my best part of the week as i can wear a pretty dress or skirt and blouse.other times i am dressed when i get home from work and all my under garments are womens.phylisanne

[SIZE=4]As long as possible, or until I have to work under a car...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I am more in line with you except I can dress for 6-8 hours when I do and if at night can wear my bra and forms to bed with my wife's reluctant OK. Once or twice a year I get a whole week to myself to dress as much and as long as I wish. I do wear panties 7/24, have my toe nails painted most of the time and wear ear rings all the time. I am very comfortable in my male role, but also just s comfortable as Alice. I would like to dress a bit more at home in the evenings, but have no desire to be full time. I sort of like the secret life and danger that goes with it, but I've always been a Adrienne junkie.

Hi Vicki
    I'm very much like you and I dress whenever I have the opportunity but when I do it I go the whole way. Usually the minimum time is a few hours, sometimes all day and night. I'm happy as a male but absolutely love it when dressed so never miss a chance

dressing fully

I always wear panties,full cut satin.Dress most mornings once my daughter has gone off to school.Dressed this morning in red velvet dress,pantie hose,panties,bra and lipstick not full make up today.I sometimes go out for a drive with the wife fully dressed.Have been out in public a couple of times dressed but no where crowded.Stopped in a hotel in Reno a while back and fully dressed with full make up,passed people in the corridors and they didnt seem to notice.Im going to marine world on halloween and I will as usual be underdressed but this time I am going to wear black lipstick,black eye shadow and black nail varnish.

I'm usually dressed in a unisex outfit for work, tight girly jeans and such, but I'm not likely to be mistaken for a woman. I dress fully, skirt or dress, wig and such 3-5 hours a day 5-6 days a week in the evening or weekends. Usually makeup to a greater or lesser degree when fully dressed, depending on what's going on and my mood. Probably average for a closet CD with an accepting SO and no children in the house.

Dee

Whenever I have free time alone. Of course that is never enough but I make due with what time I can fit in. A couple of hours a week, all day on occasion when the wife is away. I'm closeted needless to say.
    ...LISA

I dres smore and more.AT this point 4 days a week andmost nights i sleep en femme. I Would love ful time. Pondering. I never thought I would but realizing I am truly femme.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I am 24/7 at home. Go out in male clothes about once a week for doctor appointments or errands. Hate male clothes now. They make me feel creepy. Not to judge part time girls. We are all different. It's just who I am now and I am so happy to be this way.

How long, let's see what time of year is it? Nice weather to much to do out and about, a day or two a week will find me dressed, full make up and all, but then comes the rainy season and it can go up to 5 to 7 days a week. And I do sleep in nightgowns every night, but don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my guy time too.
    Tina B.

Usually around 40 hours per week at home with a good 10-12 hours of that on most Saturdays. Can't safely underdress at work although I would if I could. Having to do the guy stuff tends to limit dressing to evenings and weekends.

For me it's panties (full cut satin in every color I can get.) 24/7. Bras and forms to bed. With teenage kids not much time for anything else.

A typical day for me starts in drab when I get up and put on boy clothes. This allows me to do any chores and go out as required.

As soon as possible, and it's usually early afternoon, I dress and stay en-femme for the rest of the day. Bedtime I change into a nightie and sleep en-femme.

So, that's a typical day.

But sometimes I'm out all day and get back too late to dress But it's still a nightie at bedtime.

And then there are days when I don't have to go out and I'm not expecting visitors. On these occassions I dress all day For a part-time CD these are days to treasure. There's something special about getting up and going en-femme straight way.

Luv

Susan

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Other than work all the remainder of the time, and although I dress "drab" at work, this is my own highlighted hair, much longer now, always have hoop earrings in, I'm always Kristen in how I act. 1 step away from fulltime[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I don't own any male underwear and wear something feminine all the time. As for en femme almost every day from a couple of hours to a couple of days. I don't always go the whole hog with make up and wig but I do always make sure that I don't look like a slob in a dress.
    I tend to dress male only when out on daily routines.
    Sam K

How long do you spend en-femme

I have not had on a pair of boy shorts in six months. My toenails are always polished, and my arms and legs shaved. I have had my beard removed by electrolysis. I express fully about two days per week, and go anywhere, including flying , enfemme. I have spent sixteen days full time enfemme to prove to myself that I could exist as a woman if I so desired. I spend a week to ten days full time at one time each year.
    Hugs,
    Tootsye

I spend most of all the time in enfemme . Except at work but even there I wear lingere under my uniform. I go shopping and all around dressed my toe nails are painted and on the weekends the claer nail polish comes off and a clor goes on useally the color of my toes
    I will follow my heart

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]No where nearly enough time is spent enfemme...Even when I was taking my vacations and able to be enfemme 24/7 for the entire time, It wasn't enough for me... There is always that nagging knowledge that my femme time has to come to an end...I've even gone so far as to spend the time right up to when I had to leave for the airport to come home enfemme...I know...so why don't I decide to go FT?? Sometimes I wish I could...but "Real Life" situations don't allow me that luxery..Maybe someday I will be able to......As it is..I try to enjoy my "Kendra Time" as much as I'm able to ...Ahhhh, I miss my vacations...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Since I retired 11 months ago I have been dressing almost full time. I have gone as long as two weeks without wearing men's clothes. I live on a private acreage in the country and very seldom drive into town any more. Usually only twice a month so this is about the only time I wear men's clothes. I have to admit that I do not shave and wear makeup every day but the clothes I wear are womens.

I dress rarely. I haven't fully dressed since I don't know when. Hopefully that will change soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    I dress rarely. I haven't fully dressed since I don't know when. Hopefully that will change soon!!
    Hopefully, we all can loan you something if you need ;-)
    With that name, I'm betting your blond???????, nice choice on it, I like it alot.

On a Good week 20 Hours+
    The most ive every gone is an 18 hour day,It was oh soo much fun but very hard work.
    A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.